Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "The Church"

Don’t Sit Down

1 Samuel 4:12-13

Topics: The Church

Take the posture of a standing army that’s attentive and that’s moving, getting involved with what’s going on in the kingdom of God.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The Tongue and the Church

The Tongue and the Church

Proverbs 6:16-19
Topic: The Church
Two types of tongues. - One that speaks truth - One that speaks lies [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Tongue and the Church

The Tongue and the Church

Proverbs 6:16-19
Two types of tongues. - One that speaks truth - One that speaks lies [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Influence of a Spirit Led Home

The Influence of a Spirit Led Home

2 Timothy 1:5-6
Embracing a spiritual climate in the home that is conducive to prophetic enabling and spiritual gifting [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Influence of a Spirit Led Home

The Influence of a Spirit Led Home

2 Timothy 1:5-6
Embracing a spiritual climate in the home that is conducive to prophetic enabling and spiritual gifting [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Apostolic Order

Apostolic Order

Ephesians 4:11-12
Apostolic revival comes in the midst of apostolic order. Much of the reason for the chaos and division we suffer is due (in part) to the lack of recognition and submission to biblical Apostolic Order [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Apostolic Order

Apostolic Order

Ephesians 4:11-12
Apostolic revival comes in the midst of apostolic order. Much of the reason for the chaos and division we suffer is due (in part) to the lack of recognition and submission to biblical Apostolic Order [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Church

The Church

1 Corinthians 12:12-12
What is the church? It is more than a building, stone, wood, and plaster. It is a living and breathing body. It is not a dead or sterile body; rather it is the body of Jesus Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Church

The Church

1 Corinthians 12:12-12
What is the church? It is more than a building, stone, wood, and plaster. It is a living and breathing body. It is not a dead or sterile body; rather it is the body of Jesus Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When God Takes Responsibility For His People

When God Takes Responsibility For His People

Numbers 23:19-22
He looked down upon a planet that was dark and void and water covered the face of the deep, I think of his supernatural ability to bring things from darkness to light, create things just by his word or his imagination. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When God Takes Responsibility For His People

When God Takes Responsibility For His People

Numbers 23:19-22
He looked down upon a planet that was dark and void and water covered the face of the deep, I think of his supernatural ability to bring things from darkness to light, create things just by his word or his imagination. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Is Truth?

What Is Truth?

Isaiah 53:1-1
We cannot fully understand the meaning of His sacrifice unless we are willing to believe that what He says is truth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Is Truth?

What Is Truth?

Isaiah 53:1-1
We cannot fully understand the meaning of His sacrifice unless we are willing to believe that what He says is truth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Pied Piper Of Pentecost

The Pied Piper Of Pentecost

1 Timothy 4:1-2
The Pied Piper of Pentecost is none other than the devil himself who has lead many astray, being fully aware of where they were going and the consequences of following him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Pied Piper Of Pentecost

The Pied Piper Of Pentecost

1 Timothy 4:1-2
The Pied Piper of Pentecost is none other than the devil himself who has lead many astray, being fully aware of where they were going and the consequences of following him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The God Of Restoration

The God Of Restoration

Psalms 23:1-6
We all were all dead in our sins and trespasses, but when we called upon Jesus he took our sins and our transgression and cast them as far as the east is from the west, removing our transgressions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The God Of Restoration

The God Of Restoration

Psalms 23:1-6
We all were all dead in our sins and trespasses, but when we called upon Jesus he took our sins and our transgression and cast them as far as the east is from the west, removing our transgressions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon That's Mine!

That's Mine!

Psalms 50:10-10
That's mine! Can you prove it? Do you have a receipt? Can you describe it in detail? Is there any other evidence to prove that you are the rightful owner? Where did you get it? Do you belong to God? Ownership is a very important thing in the pride of our lives, which can be a good pride &/or bad pride, depending on how we use it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon That's Mine!

That's Mine!

Psalms 50:10-10
That's mine! Can you prove it? Do you have a receipt? Can you describe it in detail? Is there any other evidence to prove that you are the rightful owner? Where did you get it? Do you belong to God? Ownership is a very important thing in the pride of our lives, which can be a good pride &/or bad pride, depending on how we use it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Battling & Building

Battling & Building

Nehemiah 4:11-23
Building is a battle. Not everyone is excited that you are building your life in Christ! Not everyone is excited that His Church is growing and maturing! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Battling & Building

Battling & Building

Nehemiah 4:11-23
Building is a battle. Not everyone is excited that you are building your life in Christ! Not everyone is excited that His Church is growing and maturing! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Build Up The Temple

Build Up The Temple

Haggai 1:3-11
How easy it is to neglect the most important thing, building up the Temple of the Lord. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Build Up The Temple

Build Up The Temple

Haggai 1:3-11
How easy it is to neglect the most important thing, building up the Temple of the Lord. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Danger Of Looking Back

The Danger Of Looking Back

Genesis 19:26-26
There is a danger in looking back…it takes your attention away from your focus. [ read more... ]

There is a danger in looking back…it takes your attention away from your focus. [ read more... ]

The danger in looking back is that it takes your attention away from your focus. [ read more... ]

The danger in looking back is that it takes your attention away from your focus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Personalized Purpose In The Church

My Personalized Purpose In The Church

1 Peter 1:3-3
We have five (5) different purposes which should be balanced. In order for the church to operate smoothly, have unity, and have healthy growth…we must have a balance of our five purposes. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Personalized Purpose In The Church

My Personalized Purpose In The Church

1 Peter 1:3-3
We have five (5) different purposes which should be balanced. In order for the church to operate smoothly, have unity, and have healthy growth…we must have a balance of our five purposes. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Behold, The People Is One

Behold, The People Is One

Genesis 11:1-9
The Devil is looking for any church where the people is one. Note: I did not say, “The are one,” I said, “The People is one.” People is singular. When the people act as one, nothing can stop them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Behold, The People Is One

Behold, The People Is One

Genesis 11:1-9
The Devil is looking for any church where the people is one. Note: I did not say, “The are one,” I said, “The People is one.” People is singular. When the people act as one, nothing can stop them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon After Pentecost

After Pentecost

Leviticus 23:16-16
There is only one way to keep the coming judgment away from the door of your heart; that is by having the blood of Jesus applied to your heart. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon After Pentecost

After Pentecost

Leviticus 23:16-16
There is only one way to keep the coming judgment away from the door of your heart; that is by having the blood of Jesus applied to your heart. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon 30 By 50

30 By 50

Genesis 6:14-15
God told Noah to make the ark 350 cubits long, 50 cubits wide, and 30 cubits high. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon 30 By 50

30 By 50

Genesis 6:14-15
God told Noah to make the ark 350 cubits long, 50 cubits wide, and 30 cubits high. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faking The Grain

Faking The Grain

Hebrews 11:32-34
When I discovered this practice among makers of hand-crafted furniture artisans, I immediately thought about what happens to a man whose life comes under the hands of the Master Craftsman, Jesus Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faking The Grain

Faking The Grain

Hebrews 11:32-34
When I discovered this practice among makers of hand-crafted furniture artisans, I immediately thought about what happens to a man whose life comes under the hands of the Master Craftsman, Jesus Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Me?

Why Me?

Luke 12:7-7
Each person is unique and if willing, a very useful tool for the Kingdom of God. You have a purpose. God has a design for your life. There is a reason why He called you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Me?

Why Me?

Luke 12:7-7
Each person is unique and if willing, a very useful tool for the Kingdom of God. You have a purpose. God has a design for your life. There is a reason why He called you. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

- C.S. Lewis: “Don’t just tell people how to feel, describe in such a way that people feel it t...[read more]

Thumbnail

How does one know if he or she has been called to preach? Or to reword the question: Have you been called to t...[read more]

Thumbnail

From the earliest messages of the Gospel that were preached by Jesus, until today, preachers have wanted their mess...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.