Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "The Church"

NOT A HUMAN BODY

1 Corinthians 12:27-27

Topics: The Church

Christ Has No Hands But Ours.” We are the body of Christ; let’s show it to the world!

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Occupy Till I Come

Occupy Till I Come

Luke 19:12-13
Topic: The Church
The word “occupy” does not just mean to fill a place (that’s what the servant with one pound did!); instead it means “to carry on business.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Occupy Till I Come

Occupy Till I Come

Luke 19:12-13
The word “occupy” does not just mean to fill a place (that’s what the servant with one pound did!); instead it means “to carry on business.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Not About Me

It’s Not About Me

Matthew 9:10-13
They (the early church) constantly pushed the boundaries of religious tradition so that more people could hear the life-changing message of the gospel. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Not About Me

It’s Not About Me

Matthew 9:10-13
They (the early church) constantly pushed the boundaries of religious tradition so that more people could hear the life-changing message of the gospel. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Book of Redemption

The Book of Redemption

Revelation 20:12-15
We have quoted the first seven verses of Revelation 5 because it is the location of the next heavenly scroll that we are going to study tonight. The particular scroll mentioned by John is a very, very, important because if you ever want to rightly interpret the book of Revelation then you need to understand thepurpose the Seven Sealed book of Chapter 5. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Book of Redemption

The Book of Redemption

Revelation 20:12-15
We have quoted the first seven verses of Revelation 5 because it is the location of the next heavenly scroll that we are going to study tonight. The particular scroll mentioned by John is a very, very, important because if you ever want to rightly interpret the book of Revelation then you need to understand thepurpose the Seven Sealed book of Chapter 5. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Precious Church

God's Precious Church

Matthew 13:45-46
When any church is divided, it loses its value to the world! Therefore, there is a great need for us to be of one mind and of one accord! It doesn't look good on Jesus when His people cannot get along! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Precious Church

God's Precious Church

Matthew 13:45-46
When any church is divided, it loses its value to the world! Therefore, there is a great need for us to be of one mind and of one accord! It doesn't look good on Jesus when His people cannot get along! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Lighthouse

The Lighthouse

Isaiah 9:2-2
Now we all know that Jesus is the True Light. In the first chapter of the Gospel of John, we read where John the Baptist was called to preach the coming of the True Light that lights the heart of every man. But Jesus gave us some insight as to who would be used to broadcast, or reflect His pure light to all the world [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Lighthouse

The Lighthouse

Isaiah 9:2-2
Now we all know that Jesus is the True Light. In the first chapter of the Gospel of John, we read where John the Baptist was called to preach the coming of the True Light that lights the heart of every man. But Jesus gave us some insight as to who would be used to broadcast, or reflect His pure light to all the world [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power of an Uncovered Christ

The Power of an Uncovered Christ

Mark 7:24-24
This chapter contains one message and two miracles. The message was to the Pharisees about outward signs of religion while inwardly there was defilement. The first miracle was the healing of the daughter of the Syrophenician woman, and the second was the opening of the ears of a deaf man. All of this brought forth a response, which is recorded, in verse 37. "And were beyond measure astonished, saying He hath done all things well: he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak." Our Lord has done all things well. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power of an Uncovered Christ

The Power of an Uncovered Christ

Mark 7:24-24
This chapter contains one message and two miracles. The message was to the Pharisees about outward signs of religion while inwardly there was defilement. The first miracle was the healing of the daughter of the Syrophenician woman, and the second was the opening of the ears of a deaf man. All of this brought forth a response, which is recorded, in verse 37. "And were beyond measure astonished, saying He hath done all things well: he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak." Our Lord has done all things well. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE WEAPON SATAN FEARS THE MOST

THE WEAPON SATAN FEARS THE MOST

2 Corinthians 10:3-3
Growing up when I used to think of spiritual warfare or when I heard people talking about a war between God and Satan, I used to imagine that God was up in heaven and there was a long heavy rope and Satan was down in Hell on the other end pulling. Sometimes God would pull and have the edge and then at other times Satan had the advantage and this tug of war had been going on for years. This was my early baby Christian concept of spiritual warfare. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE WEAPON SATAN FEARS THE MOST

THE WEAPON SATAN FEARS THE MOST

2 Corinthians 10:3-3
Growing up when I used to think of spiritual warfare or when I heard people talking about a war between God and Satan, I used to imagine that God was up in heaven and there was a long heavy rope and Satan was down in Hell on the other end pulling. Sometimes God would pull and have the edge and then at other times Satan had the advantage and this tug of war had been going on for years. This was my early baby Christian concept of spiritual warfare. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon BATTLE STRATEGIES FOR THE LAST DAYS

BATTLE STRATEGIES FOR THE LAST DAYS

Luke 14:31-31
The attacks at the time of the end. Attacks from seducing spirits (1 Timothy 4:1) -- Seducing spirit is not just a lustful spirit but a spirit to draw you away from the truth. Attacks from doctrines of devils (1 Timothy 4:1) Attacks of spiritual deception (Mathew 24:4) Attacks against false teachers (Matthew 24:11) [ read more... ]

Image for sermon BATTLE STRATEGIES FOR THE LAST DAYS

BATTLE STRATEGIES FOR THE LAST DAYS

Luke 14:31-31
The attacks at the time of the end. Attacks from seducing spirits (1 Timothy 4:1) -- Seducing spirit is not just a lustful spirit but a spirit to draw you away from the truth. Attacks from doctrines of devils (1 Timothy 4:1) Attacks of spiritual deception (Mathew 24:4) Attacks against false teachers (Matthew 24:11) [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If You Don’t Go With Us

If You Don’t Go With Us

Isaiah 40:31-31
He (Moses) was determined that, whatever else happened, they were not going to move forward one step unless God’s PRESENCE went with them! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If You Don’t Go With Us

If You Don’t Go With Us

Isaiah 40:31-31
He (Moses) was determined that, whatever else happened, they were not going to move forward one step unless God’s PRESENCE went with them! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Must!

I Must!

Nehemiah 2:1-5
Emergency vehicles are different – they evoke in us a sense of urgency because they are equipped differently and have a different purpose than a normal vehicle. The church is an emergency vehicle! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Must!

I Must!

Nehemiah 2:1-5
Emergency vehicles are different – they evoke in us a sense of urgency because they are equipped differently and have a different purpose than a normal vehicle. The church is an emergency vehicle! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God’s Unspeakable Gift

God’s Unspeakable Gift

Psalms 100:4-4
There is a lot for Christians to be thankful for – and sometimes we hardly know how to express it! Three times in the Bible, the apostles use the word “unspeakable” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God’s Unspeakable Gift

God’s Unspeakable Gift

Psalms 100:4-4
There is a lot for Christians to be thankful for – and sometimes we hardly know how to express it! Three times in the Bible, the apostles use the word “unspeakable” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Curse of Balaam

Curse of Balaam

Nehemiah 13:1-3
Even though Balaam thought the God of Israel was just another divinity he could use for his own purposes, God intervened and would not let this heathen prophet curse Israel. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Curse of Balaam

Curse of Balaam

Nehemiah 13:1-3
Even though Balaam thought the God of Israel was just another divinity he could use for his own purposes, God intervened and would not let this heathen prophet curse Israel. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bethany Kind of Church

Bethany Kind of Church

John 11:43-44
Topics: Spiritual Growth The Church
In these three people (Mary, Martha, and Lazarus) Jesus loved, is a picture of the church He loved. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bethany Kind of Church

Bethany Kind of Church

John 11:43-44
Topics: Spiritual Growth The Church
In these three people (Mary, Martha, and Lazarus) Jesus loved, is a picture of the church He loved. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Back To The Basics

Back To The Basics

Acts 2:47-47
It would be good for us to understand, we cannot cause the church to grow. We can witness, conduct evangelism, pray, fast, build a church building, but none of these will ensure that our church will grow. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Back To The Basics

Back To The Basics

Acts 2:47-47
It would be good for us to understand, we cannot cause the church to grow. We can witness, conduct evangelism, pray, fast, build a church building, but none of these will ensure that our church will grow. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Upside-Down Kingdom

The Upside-Down Kingdom

1 Corinthians 1:25-31
Disciples of Jesus Christ are supposed to be deviations from the norm. We’re supposed to mess up the world as it is, draw outside the lines, and think outside the box. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Upside-Down Kingdom

The Upside-Down Kingdom

1 Corinthians 1:25-31
Disciples of Jesus Christ are supposed to be deviations from the norm. We’re supposed to mess up the world as it is, draw outside the lines, and think outside the box. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Unity – Untapped Potential

Unity – Untapped Potential

Romans 2:23-24
The church’s greatest power lies in UNITY. What about prayer? Not as powerful as UNIFIED prayer! What about worship? Not as powerful as UNIFIED worship! Etc. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Unity – Untapped Potential

Unity – Untapped Potential

Romans 2:23-24
The church’s greatest power lies in UNITY. What about prayer? Not as powerful as UNIFIED prayer! What about worship? Not as powerful as UNIFIED worship! Etc. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon This is a Oneness Church

This is a Oneness Church

Ephesians 4:4-6
Church shopping is not biblical! Find a church that preaches TRUTH! God makes the rules for His house, not you! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon This is a Oneness Church

This is a Oneness Church

Ephesians 4:4-6
Church shopping is not biblical! Find a church that preaches TRUTH! God makes the rules for His house, not you! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Mother Of Us All

The Mother Of Us All

Galatians 4:26-26
GOD IS OUR FATHER, AND THE CHURCH IS OUR MOTHER You can’t be born without both! The Mother births the child which is begotten by the Father. The Biblical pattern is for the Mother to nurture the child, while the Father provides for both the Mother and child. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Mother Of Us All

The Mother Of Us All

Galatians 4:26-26
GOD IS OUR FATHER, AND THE CHURCH IS OUR MOTHER You can’t be born without both! The Mother births the child which is begotten by the Father. The Biblical pattern is for the Mother to nurture the child, while the Father provides for both the Mother and child. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The World Needs A Champion

The World Needs A Champion

1 Samuel 17:1-4
You see, our world yearns to have a hero, a “champion”, someone or something they can rally around, someone they can set on a pedestal and admire. Truly, our world needs a champion! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The World Needs A Champion

The World Needs A Champion

1 Samuel 17:1-4
You see, our world yearns to have a hero, a “champion”, someone or something they can rally around, someone they can set on a pedestal and admire. Truly, our world needs a champion! [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

1. Define and understand your own reaction to change in order to compare it to the reactions of others. Even the h...[read more]

Thumbnail

In John chapter 15, Jesus lets us know that if we are going to be a part of the vine, we are going to have to...[read more]

Thumbnail

Without a doubt, interruptions in a day can kill your effectiveness. A "list of things to do" is hardly s...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.