Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "The Church"

It’s Time for A New Normal

1 Corinthians 1:25-31

Topics: The Church

So, the world sees us as ‘abnormal’ – and we are! Our wisdom doesn’t mesh with the world’s wisdom because we are wise in the customs, culture and value system of the world that is to come.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon ARE YOU A THANKS GIVER, A PRAISER, OR A WORSHIPPER?

ARE YOU A THANKS GIVER, A PRAISER, OR A WORSHIPPER?

John 4:23-24
Topic: The Church
The Bible teaches us in numerous places that we are to give thanks unto God for what he has done. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon ARE YOU A THANKS GIVER, A PRAISER, OR A WORSHIPPER?

ARE YOU A THANKS GIVER, A PRAISER, OR A WORSHIPPER?

John 4:23-24
The Bible teaches us in numerous places that we are to give thanks unto God for what he has done. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Creation

Creation

Genesis 1:1-13
This Bible Lesson is designed to encourage our faith so we can experience more works of the Holy Ghost in our lives than ever before [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Creation

Creation

Genesis 1:1-13
This Bible Lesson is designed to encourage our faith so we can experience more works of the Holy Ghost in our lives than ever before [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Bible Time Line

The Bible Time Line

John 8:14-14
This is a short presentation to encourage further study on details concerning the importance of the Bible Time Line. Consider it an overview to assist in removing the fear of using the time line & dispensations to understand truth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Bible Time Line

The Bible Time Line

John 8:14-14
This is a short presentation to encourage further study on details concerning the importance of the Bible Time Line. Consider it an overview to assist in removing the fear of using the time line & dispensations to understand truth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Man of God

The Man of God

Deuteronomy 18:20-22
The usual titles for a minister of God in Eph.4:11 are for identification of specific ministries. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Man of God

The Man of God

Deuteronomy 18:20-22
The usual titles for a minister of God in Eph.4:11 are for identification of specific ministries. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Does The Devil Know You

Does The Devil Know You

Acts 19:13-13
There are 2 things that get the devils attention. 1. Believe in the name of Jesus. 2. Live the name of Jesus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Does The Devil Know You

Does The Devil Know You

Acts 19:13-13
There are 2 things that get the devils attention. 1. Believe in the name of Jesus. 2. Live the name of Jesus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Type of Vessel are you?

What Type of Vessel are you?

2 Timothy 2:19-19
THE FOUNDATION OF GOD STANDETH SURE.... DEVIL, STORMS OF LIFE, TRIALS, PERSECUTION....GOD, NOR HIS WORD, NOR HIS KINGDOM...SHALL BE MOVED...IT STANDETH SURE! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Type of Vessel are you?

What Type of Vessel are you?

2 Timothy 2:19-19
THE FOUNDATION OF GOD STANDETH SURE.... DEVIL, STORMS OF LIFE, TRIALS, PERSECUTION....GOD, NOR HIS WORD, NOR HIS KINGDOM...SHALL BE MOVED...IT STANDETH SURE! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Peril Of Inconvenience

The Peril Of Inconvenience

Acts 24:24-27
Convenience is defined as a fitness or suitability for performing an action or fulfilling a requirement; something (as an appliance, device, or service) conducive to comfort or ease; and lastly as the freedom from discomfort; Something to create ease. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Peril Of Inconvenience

The Peril Of Inconvenience

Acts 24:24-27
Convenience is defined as a fitness or suitability for performing an action or fulfilling a requirement; something (as an appliance, device, or service) conducive to comfort or ease; and lastly as the freedom from discomfort; Something to create ease. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Soul-Eater

The Soul-Eater

1 Peter 5:8-9
As I read about the characteristics of these lions, I begin to think of how the devil can be a lion and bent on the destruction of the saint of God. For that we reason, we must heed the words of Peter to be sober and to be vigilant. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Soul-Eater

The Soul-Eater

1 Peter 5:8-9
As I read about the characteristics of these lions, I begin to think of how the devil can be a lion and bent on the destruction of the saint of God. For that we reason, we must heed the words of Peter to be sober and to be vigilant. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God’s School For Greatness

God’s School For Greatness

1 Kings 17:1-1
What I would like to tell you is that God is very serious about His schools! It is in His schools that we are shaped for life (if we will humble ourselves and learn). [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God’s School For Greatness

God’s School For Greatness

What I would like to tell you is that God is very serious about His schools! It is in His schools that we are shaped for life (if we will humble ourselves and learn). [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God At Your Service

God At Your Service

Psalms 46:1-7
Somebody needs to latch on to the promise of the Lord that we find in this particular passage… [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God At Your Service

God At Your Service

Psalms 46:1-7
Somebody needs to latch on to the promise of the Lord that we find in this particular passage… [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Who Was That Masked Man?

Who Was That Masked Man?

Luke 4:16-21
John’s sign at Jesus’ baptism which may have been heard as a thundering voice but only intelligible to John because it was assign for John, not for the people until John related it to them [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Who Was That Masked Man?

Who Was That Masked Man?

Luke 4:16-21
John’s sign at Jesus’ baptism which may have been heard as a thundering voice but only intelligible to John because it was assign for John, not for the people until John related it to them [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Understanding the Will of God

Understanding the Will of God

Romans 12:1-2
Much has been written, preached and counseled concerning the will of God. I have heard some of the most bizarre situations explained away by just a simple, “It must be the will of God...” and have seen some of the most disastrous failures in life with the person involved trying to explain their actions with “I thought it was the will of God”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Understanding the Will of God

Understanding the Will of God

Romans 12:1-2
Much has been written, preached and counseled concerning the will of God. I have heard some of the most bizarre situations explained away by just a simple, “It must be the will of God...” and have seen some of the most disastrous failures in life with the person involved trying to explain their actions with “I thought it was the will of God”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Greatest Wish for You

My Greatest Wish for You

2 Corinthians 4:15-15
Wishing wells are still popular for those who don’t mind throwing away their money. The idea is that if one makes a wish and then drops a coin into the well, that particular wish will come true. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Greatest Wish for You

My Greatest Wish for You

2 Corinthians 4:15-15
Wishing wells are still popular for those who don’t mind throwing away their money. The idea is that if one makes a wish and then drops a coin into the well, that particular wish will come true. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Shutting The Heavens To Release The Miraculous

Shutting The Heavens To Release The Miraculous

The problem with Ahab isn’t that he was necessarily a wicked man, he was a weak man. He had literally become the tool of a crafty and unscrupulous woman named Jezebel who incidentally was also his wife. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Shutting The Heavens To Release The Miraculous

Shutting The Heavens To Release The Miraculous

The problem with Ahab isn’t that he was necessarily a wicked man, he was a weak man. He had literally become the tool of a crafty and unscrupulous woman named Jezebel who incidentally was also his wife. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Wolves At Dusk

Wolves At Dusk

Habakkuk 1:5-10
Over the course of years of living for God, there comes a valuable piece of advice. Stay in the church no matter what. . . . . There will be ups and downs in our walk with God but cannot afford to leave the safety of the fold. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Wolves At Dusk

Wolves At Dusk

Habakkuk 1:5-10
Over the course of years of living for God, there comes a valuable piece of advice. Stay in the church no matter what. . . . . There will be ups and downs in our walk with God but cannot afford to leave the safety of the fold. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Will Not Go Back To Moab

I Will Not Go Back To Moab

Ruth 1:14-18
The story in Ruth is a tragedy and a triumph tied up in four short chapters. Ruth was from Moab and she was an intruder who had no business breaking into the greatest plan of history. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Will Not Go Back To Moab

I Will Not Go Back To Moab

Ruth 1:14-18
The story in Ruth is a tragedy and a triumph tied up in four short chapters. Ruth was from Moab and she was an intruder who had no business breaking into the greatest plan of history. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Building And Battling

Building And Battling

Luke 14:27-33
Every man who gives a whim about his financial responsibilities will always be concerned about the cost. Any man who is intent on making any kind of purchase will be concerned about the price tags to greatness. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Building And Battling

Building And Battling

Luke 14:27-33
Every man who gives a whim about his financial responsibilities will always be concerned about the cost. Any man who is intent on making any kind of purchase will be concerned about the price tags to greatness. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

One of the many amazing stories in the Bible is the story of the twin sons of Isaac, Jacob and Esau. Although twins...[read more]

Thumbnail

As the attack of Mansoul continued by Prince Emmanuel’s troops, the second captain came to the Ear Gate. The ...[read more]

Thumbnail

"And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.