Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "The Church"

Know Your God

1 Kings 18:24-24

Topics: The Church

I want to tell you today church you better know your God!

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Standing In The Armor Of God

Standing In The Armor Of God

Ephesians 6:10-14
Topic: The Church
I would like to remind you tonight that we are in a fight , we are in a fight for our life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Standing In The Armor Of God

Standing In The Armor Of God

Ephesians 6:10-14
I would like to remind you tonight that we are in a fight , we are in a fight for our life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The World's Lullaby

The World's Lullaby

Proverbs 6:9-9
It is high time the church becomes the church that God called it to be. We have for so long took a back seat to everything the church once stood for. We have let the world sing us to sleep with the sleep of death or the lullaby of the world if you will. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The World's Lullaby

The World's Lullaby

Proverbs 6:9-9
It is high time the church becomes the church that God called it to be. We have for so long took a back seat to everything the church once stood for. We have let the world sing us to sleep with the sleep of death or the lullaby of the world if you will. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Christianese

Christianese

Philippians 1:27-27
The same sorry state exists in the ‘Christian Community’. Folks speak Christianese and have yet to truly learn the KING’S language. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Christianese

Christianese

Philippians 1:27-27
The same sorry state exists in the ‘Christian Community’. Folks speak Christianese and have yet to truly learn the KING’S language. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Economy

God's Economy

1 Peter 1:3-3
This world is on a crash course for collapse and sometimes we act like we didn’t know it was going to happen. God is certainly not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. The sad truth is that most folks seem to think they either don’t need God or only need him at dinner time or in the middle of a crisis. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Economy

God's Economy

1 Peter 1:3-3
This world is on a crash course for collapse and sometimes we act like we didn’t know it was going to happen. God is certainly not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. The sad truth is that most folks seem to think they either don’t need God or only need him at dinner time or in the middle of a crisis. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Is Mine Only Child

He Is Mine Only Child

Luke 9:37-42
Have you ever seen someone get into an argument over who had the worst surgery?It would seem that our human nature feels that if we can tell a horrible story it gives credence to just how bad it was. That is in mans eyes. God only sees Sin! To God that’s all there is! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Is Mine Only Child

He Is Mine Only Child

Luke 9:37-42
Have you ever seen someone get into an argument over who had the worst surgery?It would seem that our human nature feels that if we can tell a horrible story it gives credence to just how bad it was. That is in mans eyes. God only sees Sin! To God that’s all there is! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hearing The Two Trumpets

Hearing The Two Trumpets

Numbers 10:1-7
But you should get on your knees every night and every morning and be thankful to God himself that a man is willing get up everyday and blow that same trumpet. I want to say that I am thankful for men of God who watched for my soul. Men who blew the trumpet loud and strong so that I might make personal renovations and prepare to hear that second trumpet. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hearing The Two Trumpets

Hearing The Two Trumpets

Numbers 10:1-7
But you should get on your knees every night and every morning and be thankful to God himself that a man is willing get up everyday and blow that same trumpet. I want to say that I am thankful for men of God who watched for my soul. Men who blew the trumpet loud and strong so that I might make personal renovations and prepare to hear that second trumpet. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Will Go To War For My Brother

I Will Go To War For My Brother

Genesis 14:11-16
We bind together through adversity, through troubles and trails. We come together through life events, both good and bad. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Will Go To War For My Brother

I Will Go To War For My Brother

Genesis 14:11-16
We bind together through adversity, through troubles and trails. We come together through life events, both good and bad. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Those Cute Little Foxes!

Those Cute Little Foxes!

Song of Solomon 2:15-15
This May Seem Foolish To You Tonight, But It’s The Repercussions Of A Loss Of The Small Things That Result In The Gargantuan Lose Of The IMPORTANT Things! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Those Cute Little Foxes!

Those Cute Little Foxes!

Song of Solomon 2:15-15
This May Seem Foolish To You Tonight, But It’s The Repercussions Of A Loss Of The Small Things That Result In The Gargantuan Lose Of The IMPORTANT Things! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Pass the Test - Teacher

To Pass the Test - Teacher

James 1:12-12
No one likes Tests, First of all its because Tests means acceptance or rejection, Pass of fail, promotion, or stagnation. At stake is nothing less than our future, even our self worth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Pass the Test - Teacher

To Pass the Test - Teacher

No one likes Tests, First of all its because Tests means acceptance or rejection, Pass of fail, promotion, or stagnation. At stake is nothing less than our future, even our self worth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Pass the Test-student

To Pass the Test-student

We can all have the same crown that paul was talking about, but it don’t come unless we pass the test. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Pass the Test-student

To Pass the Test-student

We can all have the same crown that paul was talking about, but it don’t come unless we pass the test. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Doer Of The Word

A Doer Of The Word

James 1:22-22
A person can come to the house of God and listen to the singing and the Preaching , but just coming to church wont save you….. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Doer Of The Word

A Doer Of The Word

A person can come to the house of God and listen to the singing and the Preaching , but just coming to church wont save you….. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Doer Of The Word - Handout

A Doer Of The Word - Handout

STUDY is the first step to being a doer of the Word. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Doer Of The Word - Handout

A Doer Of The Word - Handout

STUDY is the first step to being a doer of the Word. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Right Reaction

The Right Reaction

Philippians 4:4-9
Life is 10% action, and 90% reaction. It is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle what happens to you [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Right Reaction

The Right Reaction

Philippians 4:4-9
Life is 10% action, and 90% reaction. It is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle what happens to you [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Are You Successful?

Are You Successful?

2 Timothy 3:5-17
The purpose of this Bible Study is to show that God has provided all the blessings we need to serve Him successfully and receive eternal life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Are You Successful?

Are You Successful?

2 Timothy 3:5-17
The purpose of this Bible Study is to show that God has provided all the blessings we need to serve Him successfully and receive eternal life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get Real

Get Real

Matthew 5:1-2
The Sermon on the Mount. Part 1 [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get Real

Get Real

Matthew 5:1-2
The Sermon on the Mount. Part 1 [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE CHURCH GOD BLESSES

THE CHURCH GOD BLESSES

Ephesians 1:3-3
Do you understand that we are too blessed to be stressed? There’s too much joy in Jesus for any of us to ever get depressed! There’s too much peace in the Holy Ghost for you to be fretting about your health or your wealth! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE CHURCH GOD BLESSES

THE CHURCH GOD BLESSES

Ephesians 1:3-3
Do you understand that we are too blessed to be stressed? There’s too much joy in Jesus for any of us to ever get depressed! There’s too much peace in the Holy Ghost for you to be fretting about your health or your wealth! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Consequences of Backsliding

The Consequences of Backsliding

Hosea 11:7-7
I once heard a preacher say, "The Bible doesn’t say anything about backsliding." That man doesn't know his Bible! The Scriptures speak much about backsliding, because it is a very serious matter- with very severe consequences! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Consequences of Backsliding

The Consequences of Backsliding

Hosea 11:7-7
I once heard a preacher say, "The Bible doesn’t say anything about backsliding." That man doesn't know his Bible! The Scriptures speak much about backsliding, because it is a very serious matter- with very severe consequences! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Know Him

Do You Know Him

Matthew 7:22-23
We have people saying, “let me study the standards of Crossroads New Life Tabernacle so I can be in the choir, be a musician, teach a Sunday School class, be a youth leader…”.It’s ti.me that we began to study about more to knowing Him. It’s time that we put more emphasis on divine intimacy with Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Know Him

Do You Know Him

Matthew 7:22-23
We have people saying, “let me study the standards of Crossroads New Life Tabernacle so I can be in the choir, be a musician, teach a Sunday School class, be a youth leader…”.It’s ti.me that we began to study about more to knowing Him. It’s time that we put more emphasis on divine intimacy with Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A GOOD church can be BETTER

A GOOD church can be BETTER

1 Corinthians 12:31-31
I need to remind us that we do have a GOOD church. We have GOOD people. GOOD talent. GOOD principals. GOOD worship services. GOOD organization. BUT we can do BETTER. God has called us to EXCELLENCY. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A GOOD church can be BETTER

A GOOD church can be BETTER

1 Corinthians 12:31-31
I need to remind us that we do have a GOOD church. We have GOOD people. GOOD talent. GOOD principals. GOOD worship services. GOOD organization. BUT we can do BETTER. God has called us to EXCELLENCY. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Get up before they get up.  If you are lazy and don’t get started on things until the last minute, your ...[read more]

Thumbnail

How important is it? Consider this. Early in Jesus’ ministry, he chose out 12 men who would become his discip...[read more]

Thumbnail

The Power of Mentoring Mentor was the name of the advisor to Odysseus, King of Ithaca and victorious leader of t...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.