Isaiah 63:7-9

Topics: Love

• Image for sermon The Distress of Loving Lonely God

Sermon

This Sermon has a
related Background:

Get this and all media free with a PreachIt membership.

We must realize today that we have not and cannot do anything that would cause God to stop caring and loving us.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon God's Love Destroys The Spirit Of Antichrist

God's Love Destroys The Spirit Of Antichrist

1 John 4:1-4
Topic: Love
The subject of ANTICHRIST is a very popular issue in Christian circles today, and is actually a multi-million dollar marketing issue with many Christian profit mongers. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus (Who Is Love) Manifested In The Flesh

Jesus (Who Is Love) Manifested In The Flesh

Esther 1:10-12
We will turn to 1 John in a moment, but let me introduce this message by saying 1 John speaks of the spirit of antichrist. That spirit denies that Jesus came in the flesh. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Our First Love

Our First Love

Revelation 2:1-7
May I say that it is possible to do all the right things, and still not have our personal devotion to Jesus Christ up to par? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon LOVING THE WAY JESUS LOVED

LOVING THE WAY JESUS LOVED

John 3:16-16
If there is one truth more than any other, to which I deeply wish we could somehow awake and make ourselves available, it is that God loves us! The one and only deity, the infinite Creator, the One who holds the winds in His fist, makes the clouds and whose almighty arms embrace the infinite starry expanse of the universe, loves us all! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God is Love

God is Love

1 John 3:6-6
To say "God is love" seems too broad and general for me to get a handle on. For me to get a grip on those three words, I need to see God express himself in a tangible way. John, how has God manifest himself to cause you to make such a sweeping statement? How do you know He is love? What evidence is there that caused this understanding to grip you? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Just Because I Love You!

Just Because I Love You!

Acts 17:24-28
The longer I serve Him, the more I realize that the Christian life and journey is not so much about rules, regulations, and requirements as it is about relationship; my loving connection with my loving, merciful, compassionate holy, righteous, God. Such a bond is not based merely out of fear for judgment and punishment. It is about respect, reverence, and relationship. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon First Love

First Love

Revelation 2:1-1
THE GOAL IS TO REACH YOUR HEART - NOT TO IMPRESS [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Unconditional Love

Unconditional Love

1 John 4:7-12
Loving the way Jesus loved is the only way we are going to make a difference in our communities, in our church, in our ministry, in our lives, and in our world! [ read more... ]

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.