John 8:32-32

Topics: Love

• Image for sermon Forgiveness and Freedom

Sermon

This Sermon has a
related Background:

Get this and all media free with a PreachIt membership.

Forgiveness is the act of setting someone free from an obligation to you that is a result of a wrong done against you.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Five Crowns of Victorious Living

Five Crowns of Victorious Living

James 1:12-12
Topic: Love
The realization in this divine mystery is the Crown of Glory. A splendid crown of dignity and glory is placed in the atmosphere of Holy Matrimony. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Doing Good for Others

Doing Good for Others

Acts 9:36-37
Someone asks you to give a reference for an associate. The question is asked, “Is your friend someone that is a giver in society (often doing good for others) or someone out to see how he can take advantage of others?” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Cast Away The Pride

Cast Away The Pride

Ephesians 2:8-8
A baby girl was born into the world, abandoned by her father, and viewed by her mother as a hindrance to her social life and prospects of remarriage. The mother was eventually arrested for offering shoppers at a store her precious child. The little girl was passed through the various child agencies and foster homes. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bear Ye One Another’s Burdens

Bear Ye One Another’s Burdens

Galatians 6:2-2
Before Jesus was about to leave is addressing the disciples. They are at “the Lord’s Supper", Judas has dipped the sop, he has left to betray Jesus. Jesus then says... This was a new commandment. It was to be a badge of discipleship, by which they might be known as his friends and followers, and by which they might be distinguished from all others. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God’s Love Without Measure

God’s Love Without Measure

1 John 4:10-13
God’s mercy is still alive today God still saves them that will trust Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Does God Really Love Me?

Does God Really Love Me?

Matthew 28:20-20
There is always a questioning about if God really loved me would he allow this to happen. God’s love doesn’t stop things from happening in our lives. There will be death, there will be sacrifice, there will be trouble and numerous other things that happen in our lives, but God’s love never fails. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Loving the Unloveable

Loving the Unloveable

John 13:34-35
We have a responsibility to love each other. This is not a suggestion, or an optional extra, but it is a command. If we are followers of Jesus, then we have to love one another. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Love Plus Obedience Equals Eternal Life

Love Plus Obedience Equals Eternal Life

Deuteronomy 30:1-20
Moses spoke of a commandment that was not impossible to keep. It was not as impossible as thinking one had to ascend into Heaven in order to understand the great mystery as to how anyone can live right and remain safe in His Land. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Love Not The World

Love Not The World

1 John 2:15-17
The writer of these words has been called the Apostle of LOVE; and I firmly believe this to be appropriate. In this brief epistle, the word “LOVE” is used no less than 26 times. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love

John 8:1-5
We must understand that our attitude towards our brethren plants seeds which we harvest from. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Love Letter To Ephesus

A Love Letter To Ephesus

Revelation 2:1-7
The description that Jesus makes of Himself as He introduces this love letter to the Ephesian Church is based upon His characteristics He showed John in the first vision found in this book in Chapter 1. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Love Slave

Love Slave

Deuteronomy 15:1-18
God placed man in the Garden of Eden and told him to KEEP THE GARDEN. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Oh, How He Loves us!

Oh, How He Loves us!

Ephesians 5:25-32
I want to speak today about the problem so many have, who want to serve God and do His will, of sinning and experiencing condemnation so badly that they can hardly come to church or even pray about it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Preserved By Your Love For God

Preserved By Your Love For God

Psalms 145:20-20
As a child I used to marvel when I would see glass jars of green beans and peaches at my grandmother's home in Stockton. Preserving food was not something that my mother was into, with her very busy lifestyle, so it seemed rather old fashioned to see this at Grandma’s house. It seemed... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The 3-Fold Cord of Love

The 3-Fold Cord of Love

Ecclesiastes 4:12-12
I do not think that there is a person among us that wants to be lost. I do believe that everyone here wants to go to heaven. If you and I are going to make Heaven our home and we are serious about living and serving God then there are three things that we have to incorporate in our daily lives and that is what I am going to term the 3-fold cord of love. It will give us strength and the ability to keep from being broken and ripped apart in our spiritual lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When You Love Somebody, You'll Do Whatever It Takes

When You Love Somebody, You'll Do Whatever It Takes

Genesis 14:10-12
Here we see Abram in the unexpected role of a warrior. The king of Sodom and the kings of the adjoining cities had served as tributaries. (which means to serve under tribute and pay taxes, such as did the Jews under the Romans, and the new found Colonies did to Great Britain) [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Would You Love God This Much?

Would You Love God This Much?

Matthew 7:21-27
Everyone in this building is "building a house". Your interest and concern for the things of God is evident since you are HERE to hear the preaching. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Will Somebody Love Me?

Will Somebody Love Me?

Matthew 27:50-51
The cutting of flesh of the hand between two people, and the subsequent mingling of their blood by clasping their cut hands, joined two lives together in a covenant. The two were so united in purpose and will that they actually mingled their living blood as one. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Burden Of Love

The Burden Of Love

John 21:4-17
He did not pass the job to someone else. It was too great a feat to be left to any one else. It must be done by Love. The Burden of Love will cause you to do the unthinkable, and you will be unstoppable. [ read more... ]

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.