By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Love"

Keep It Simple, Cupid Part One

Deuteronomy 6:5-5

While most of us probably only have a single love language that we understand, the Lord speaks all of them. He has a favorite, but he understands all of them. If you speak any of the five love languages to your Spiritual Husband, he will understand it and receive it. So, if you are someone who expresses your love by giving gifts, he can receive those gifts and understands that it is your way of expressing love.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Keep It Simple, Cupid Part Two

Keep It Simple, Cupid Part Two

John 13:35-35
Topics: General Love Getting To Know Him
Per Dr. Chapman, each person has one of these ways that they prefer to receive their love. Some people see gifts as a sign of someone’s love for them while someone else may prefer quality time as their love language. It’s important to know what someone’s preferred method of communication is if you want to express your love for them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Keep It Simple, Cupid Part Two

Keep It Simple, Cupid Part Two

John 13:35-35
Topics: General Love Getting To Know Him
Per Dr. Chapman, each person has one of these ways that they prefer to receive their love. Some people see gifts as a sign of someone’s love for them while someone else may prefer quality time as their love language. It’s important to know what someone’s preferred method of communication is if you want to express your love for them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Unworthy Of The Cup

Unworthy Of The Cup

1 Corinthians 11:27-29
Topics: Love Getting To Know Him
Jesus is the sinless man, the lamb without blemish that takes away the sins of the world. He didn’t deserve the punishment decreed for sinners; he was unworthy of the cup of God’s judgment. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Unworthy Of The Cup

Unworthy Of The Cup

1 Corinthians 11:27-29
Topics: Love Getting To Know Him
Jesus is the sinless man, the lamb without blemish that takes away the sins of the world. He didn’t deserve the punishment decreed for sinners; he was unworthy of the cup of God’s judgment. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Need A Personal Testimony

You Need A Personal Testimony

Matthew 14:19-21
Topics: Miracles Faith Love Our Witness
Before you can have a personal testimony, you must go through a test. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Need A Personal Testimony

You Need A Personal Testimony

Matthew 14:19-21
Topics: Miracles Faith Love Our Witness
Before you can have a personal testimony, you must go through a test. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Prayer for Protection

A Prayer for Protection

Psalms 5:1-12
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Faith Love
Take heart, O saint of God, He will lead you through the narrowest and most treacherous of paths! He will prevail in every aspect of your safety and ultimately your own salvation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Prayer for Protection

A Prayer for Protection

Psalms 5:1-12
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Faith Love
Take heart, O saint of God, He will lead you through the narrowest and most treacherous of paths! He will prevail in every aspect of your safety and ultimately your own salvation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power of Kindness!

The Power of Kindness!

Galatians 5:22-23
Topics: General Encouragement Love
As people begin to become more generous with others, they discover, for themselves, the power of kindness. When kindness is expressed, healthy relationships are created, community connections are nourished, and people are inspired to follow suit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power of Kindness!

The Power of Kindness!

Galatians 5:22-23
Topics: General Encouragement Love
As people begin to become more generous with others, they discover, for themselves, the power of kindness. When kindness is expressed, healthy relationships are created, community connections are nourished, and people are inspired to follow suit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Right Of Redemption

The Right Of Redemption

Jeremiah 32:6-9
Topics: Encouragement Faith Love Getting To Know Him
The price of sin is to high for us to pay, but God has the right of redemption. He has the right and has paid the price for you and me to be saved. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Right Of Redemption

The Right Of Redemption

Jeremiah 32:6-9
Topics: Encouragement Faith Love Getting To Know Him
The price of sin is to high for us to pay, but God has the right of redemption. He has the right and has paid the price for you and me to be saved. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am Convinced, Not Condemned

I Am Convinced, Not Condemned

John 3:16-17
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Forgiveness Love Getting To Know Him
The reason why a lot of people are not receiving the Holy Ghost is they are living in condemnation; not living convinced that we are forgiven. Some are living with the fact that we sinned last year, last month, yesterday, or even this morning. Get over it. Quit living life with condemnation, and start living convinced. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am Convinced, Not Condemned

I Am Convinced, Not Condemned

John 3:16-17
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Forgiveness Love Getting To Know Him
The reason why a lot of people are not receiving the Holy Ghost is they are living in condemnation; not living convinced that we are forgiven. Some are living with the fact that we sinned last year, last month, yesterday, or even this morning. Get over it. Quit living life with condemnation, and start living convinced. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Resurrection

Resurrection

Romans 6:4-5
Topics: Spiritual Growth Faith Love Easter/Passover
The title for this message is 'Resurrection,' not Resurrection Day. Why? Because His resurrection caused millions of His people to become resurrected in various areas of their lives. The purpose of this message is to encourage us to take a good look at ourselves and recognize that we have real, spiritual needs that need God’s touch to be resurrected. God has what we need, but the only way to access it all is through the cross. If we are to reign with Him, inherit with Him, we must suffer also. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Resurrection

Resurrection

Romans 6:4-5
Topics: Spiritual Growth Faith Love Easter/Passover
The title for this message is 'Resurrection,' not Resurrection Day. Why? Because His resurrection caused millions of His people to become resurrected in various areas of their lives. The purpose of this message is to encourage us to take a good look at ourselves and recognize that we have real, spiritual needs that need God’s touch to be resurrected. God has what we need, but the only way to access it all is through the cross. If we are to reign with Him, inherit with Him, we must suffer also. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Time to Pull the Plug

It's Time to Pull the Plug

Genesis 3:1-7
Topics: Spiritual Growth Forgiveness Love The Church Doctrine Soul Winning Getting To Know Him
How can you fix someone you haven’t loved? How do you skin a fish before you catch it? What makes you better than everyone else? Nothing! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Time to Pull the Plug

It's Time to Pull the Plug

Genesis 3:1-7
Topics: Spiritual Growth Forgiveness Love The Church Doctrine Soul Winning Getting To Know Him
How can you fix someone you haven’t loved? How do you skin a fish before you catch it? What makes you better than everyone else? Nothing! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's 5:00 Somewhere

It's 5:00 Somewhere

Deuteronomy 32:10-10
Topics: Encouragement Love Getting To Know Him
Jimmy Buffet once wrote a song called “It’s 5:00 Somewhere.” The premise of the song was that 5:00 was happy hour and that somewhere in the world It was 5:00, so it was acceptable to have a drink. Now I don’t know how much I agree with Jimmy Buffet’s reasoning’s, but there’s definitely something the church can take away from this old song. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's 5:00 Somewhere

It's 5:00 Somewhere

Deuteronomy 32:10-10
Topics: Encouragement Love Getting To Know Him
Jimmy Buffet once wrote a song called “It’s 5:00 Somewhere.” The premise of the song was that 5:00 was happy hour and that somewhere in the world It was 5:00, so it was acceptable to have a drink. Now I don’t know how much I agree with Jimmy Buffet’s reasoning’s, but there’s definitely something the church can take away from this old song. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Have a God

I Have a God

2 Samuel 22:1-7
Topics: Spiritual Growth Faith Love Getting To Know Him
There are many gods in this world, but fortunately, we have the choice of which one we serve. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Have a God

I Have a God

2 Samuel 22:1-7
Topics: Spiritual Growth Faith Love Getting To Know Him
There are many gods in this world, but fortunately, we have the choice of which one we serve. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Me Lord?

Why Me Lord?

Isaiah 53:1-11
Topics: Encouragement Worship Faith Love Our Witness Getting To Know Him
There are many people, today, that need to hear me. When your trial comes, and it will, your reaction will let those around you see your true character. It also lets God see what you really are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Me Lord?

Why Me Lord?

Isaiah 53:1-11
Topics: Encouragement Worship Faith Love Our Witness Getting To Know Him
There are many people, today, that need to hear me. When your trial comes, and it will, your reaction will let those around you see your true character. It also lets God see what you really are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When Love Declares War

When Love Declares War

Revelation 3:19-19
Topic: Love
God has declared war on our behalf! When Love declares war! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When Love Declares War

When Love Declares War

Revelation 3:19-19
God has declared war on our behalf! When Love declares war! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Glory of the King’s Gate

The Glory of the King’s Gate

Esther 6:12-12
There is an inherent but often untapped power that comes in the king’s gate. It provides a foundation like none other for us. Don’t curse the common! It is in the king’s gate that great glory can be discovered. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Glory of the King’s Gate

The Glory of the King’s Gate

Esther 6:12-12
There is an inherent but often untapped power that comes in the king’s gate. It provides a foundation like none other for us. Don’t curse the common! It is in the king’s gate that great glory can be discovered. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Delivering Power of Kindness

The Delivering Power of Kindness

I would like to share a story with you that I read the other day that expresses one of the greatest needs in our world today. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Delivering Power of Kindness

The Delivering Power of Kindness

I would like to share a story with you that I read the other day that expresses one of the greatest needs in our world today. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Biggest Lie Ever Told

The Biggest Lie Ever Told

John 3:16-16
Only Christianity dares to proclaim God’s love is unconditional. An unconditional love that we call grace, grace is all about God and God freely giving to us the gifts of forgiveness, mercy and love. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Biggest Lie Ever Told

The Biggest Lie Ever Told

John 3:16-16
Only Christianity dares to proclaim God’s love is unconditional. An unconditional love that we call grace, grace is all about God and God freely giving to us the gifts of forgiveness, mercy and love. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Passion Before Power

Passion Before Power

Acts 1:1-1
The longest—and simplest—love letter ever written was the work of a Parisian painter named Marcel de Leclure in 1875. The addressed was Magdalene de Villalore, his aristocratic light of love. The missive contained the phrase “jevous aime” “I Love You” 1,875,000 times—a thousand times the calendar years of the date. The prodigious lover did not pen the letter with his own hand. He hired a... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Passion Before Power

Passion Before Power

Acts 1:1-1
The longest—and simplest—love letter ever written was the work of a Parisian painter named Marcel de Leclure in 1875. The addressed was Magdalene de Villalore, his aristocratic light of love. The missive contained the phrase “jevous aime” “I Love You” 1,875,000 times—a thousand times the calendar years of the date. The prodigious lover did not pen the letter with his own hand. He hired a... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Marriage with Purpose

Marriage with Purpose

Acts 18:26-26
Priscilla and Aquilla were an effective husband and wife team who worked diligently for the extension of the kingdom. Throughout the New Testament, they appeared ever willing to serve wherever and whenever needed. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Marriage with Purpose

Marriage with Purpose

Acts 18:26-26
Priscilla and Aquilla were an effective husband and wife team who worked diligently for the extension of the kingdom. Throughout the New Testament, they appeared ever willing to serve wherever and whenever needed. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fulfilling The Royal Law

Fulfilling The Royal Law

Leviticus 19:18-18
A great textual outline showing the necessity to love one another. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fulfilling The Royal Law

Fulfilling The Royal Law

Leviticus 19:18-18
A great textual outline showing the necessity to love one another. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Every pastor, preacher, and minister should memorize these words that Paul shared with Timothy;2 Tim 4:1-5 New...[read more]

Thumbnail

One of the perceived obstacles to winning people to Christ is that the convictions we hold are not attractive to th...[read more]

Thumbnail

One of the most unique and amazing plants in the world is the Chinese Bamboo Tree. This tree is much different than...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.