Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Faith"

There Is Still Hope For The Hopeless

Luke 15:11-32

Topics: Faith

This story is like the story of a lot of people I know and a lot of people that walk past us every day. People who have strayed….People that once had a relationship with God but took the blessings and walked away...

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Combating Confusion

Combating Confusion

2 Chronicles 20:5-12
Topic: Faith
What would you think if our president, addressing the nation, confessed: “We really don't know what to do! Your leaders are confused, and we have no sense of direction.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Combating Confusion

Combating Confusion

2 Chronicles 20:5-12
What would you think if our president, addressing the nation, confessed: “We really don't know what to do! Your leaders are confused, and we have no sense of direction.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Progress is Messy

Progress is Messy

Can you tell of a time when you felt that your life was falling apart when in reality God was bringing about the very things that you had been praying and hoping for? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Progress is Messy

Progress is Messy

Can you tell of a time when you felt that your life was falling apart when in reality God was bringing about the very things that you had been praying and hoping for? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Your Faith Must Stand Trial

Your Faith Must Stand Trial

Genesis 22:1-12
We are living in perplexing and challenging times! We struggle in ways that people do not even know that we struggle. We have raised a generation of people who cannot deal with delayed gratification. Everything must be now! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Your Faith Must Stand Trial

Your Faith Must Stand Trial

Genesis 22:1-12
We are living in perplexing and challenging times! We struggle in ways that people do not even know that we struggle. We have raised a generation of people who cannot deal with delayed gratification. Everything must be now! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Scriptural Use of Tokens in the Church

The Scriptural Use of Tokens in the Church

Acts 19:11-12
In many churches today we find the use of different symbols and tokens. Many of these are taken to extremes. When it comes to healing we must understand that God can perform healings and miracles without the use of any symbol or token.” We can receive healing and miracles through faith in the Word of God and His power. However, it seems that God also allows symbols or tokens to be used as a visible point of contact to release faith in the hearts of His people. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Scriptural Use of Tokens in the Church

The Scriptural Use of Tokens in the Church

Acts 19:11-12
In many churches today we find the use of different symbols and tokens. Many of these are taken to extremes. When it comes to healing we must understand that God can perform healings and miracles without the use of any symbol or token.” We can receive healing and miracles through faith in the Word of God and His power. However, it seems that God also allows symbols or tokens to be used as a visible point of contact to release faith in the hearts of His people. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith the World Sees

Faith the World Sees

Acts 3:16-16
The crippled man at the Temple gate was a common sight for anyone who regularly came to the Temple. This man had been crippled from birth and it seemed that he was destined to a life of begging for money. That all changed when Peter exercised the gift of faith, and God worked a miracle of healing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith the World Sees

Faith the World Sees

The crippled man at the Temple gate was a common sight for anyone who regularly came to the Temple. This man had been crippled from birth and it seemed that he was destined to a life of begging for money. That all changed when Peter exercised the gift of faith, and God worked a miracle of healing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith Flavors

Faith Flavors

Acts 14:9-9
We tend to put all kinds of faith in the same bowl and mix them up so that they are stirred all together. But we must be able to tell the difference between them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith Flavors

Faith Flavors

Acts 14:9-9
We tend to put all kinds of faith in the same bowl and mix them up so that they are stirred all together. But we must be able to tell the difference between them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Believing And Seeing

Believing And Seeing

A man hung a cable across the wide expanse of a large waterfall. He was able to walk across and back without falling into the depths below. Next he walked back and forth pushing a wheelbarrow. To everyone’s surprise he was able to achieve this without any difficulty at all. The watching people burst into applause. The story reveals that a five-year-old boy was standing nearby. The man looked at the boy and asked “Boy, I’m going to push this wheelbarrow back across the rope. Do you believe that I can do it?” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Believing And Seeing

Believing And Seeing

A man hung a cable across the wide expanse of a large waterfall. He was able to walk across and back without falling into the depths below. Next he walked back and forth pushing a wheelbarrow. To everyone’s surprise he was able to achieve this without any difficulty at all. The watching people burst into applause. The story reveals that a five-year-old boy was standing nearby. The man looked at the boy and asked “Boy, I’m going to push this wheelbarrow back across the rope. Do you believe that I can do it?” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Do You Have In Your House?

What Do You Have In Your House?

2 Kings 4:1-1
Let’s begin today with a premise: God loves you and He wants to show himself powerful on your behalf! He is not interested in the world seeing you as a victim but His desire is that you would be the VICTOR. Don’t believe me? Then believe the scripture. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Do You Have In Your House?

What Do You Have In Your House?

2 Kings 4:1-1
Let’s begin today with a premise: God loves you and He wants to show himself powerful on your behalf! He is not interested in the world seeing you as a victim but His desire is that you would be the VICTOR. Don’t believe me? Then believe the scripture. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Focus On The Future

Focus On The Future

Romans 15:14-21
We live in a very busy world! At times it seems as if our lives are spinning out of control. Maybe I am alone in what I am about to say but sometimes I feel as if my life is spinning out of control: drifting along with little direction. However, it is in these times when I have to remind myself that the Lord is preparing a wonderful future for my family and I but that we must remain focused on the future. The same is true for you…there is a wonderful Godly future for you and your families [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Focus On The Future

Focus On The Future

Romans 15:14-21
We live in a very busy world! At times it seems as if our lives are spinning out of control. Maybe I am alone in what I am about to say but sometimes I feel as if my life is spinning out of control: drifting along with little direction. However, it is in these times when I have to remind myself that the Lord is preparing a wonderful future for my family and I but that we must remain focused on the future. The same is true for you…there is a wonderful Godly future for you and your families [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When All You Can Do Is Be Faithful

When All You Can Do Is Be Faithful

Matthew 6:1-1
SIX THINGS ARE ALWAYS TRUE IN ANY CROWD OF PEOPLE,REGARDLESS OF THE SIZE OF THE CROWD. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When All You Can Do Is Be Faithful

When All You Can Do Is Be Faithful

Matthew 6:1-1
SIX THINGS ARE ALWAYS TRUE IN ANY CROWD OF PEOPLE,REGARDLESS OF THE SIZE OF THE CROWD. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power of Feeble Faith

The Power of Feeble Faith

Romans 4:19-22
I have heard said and preached, that if I just had a little more faith, God could work. When do you know when you have enough faith? Is there is a “faith” gauge on the soul that indicates either empty or full? (I will take a half a tank of faith, God. Or, Fill’er up, God.) How is it that God could work with faith as weak as what mine is? How is it that God could fulfill what he wants with feeble faith? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power of Feeble Faith

The Power of Feeble Faith

Romans 4:19-22
I have heard said and preached, that if I just had a little more faith, God could work. When do you know when you have enough faith? Is there is a “faith” gauge on the soul that indicates either empty or full? (I will take a half a tank of faith, God. Or, Fill’er up, God.) How is it that God could work with faith as weak as what mine is? How is it that God could fulfill what he wants with feeble faith? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Seeing The Unseeable

Seeing The Unseeable

2 Kings 6:8-18
His request of Elijah was so farfetched that it seemed preposterous. “Give me a double portion of your success, of your ministry, of the anointing of God that has touched your life.” But what Elisha was really asking for was a fulfillment of the ministry that had taken him from the fields. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Seeing The Unseeable

Seeing The Unseeable

2 Kings 6:8-18
His request of Elijah was so farfetched that it seemed preposterous. “Give me a double portion of your success, of your ministry, of the anointing of God that has touched your life.” But what Elisha was really asking for was a fulfillment of the ministry that had taken him from the fields. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith Unto Salvation

Faith Unto Salvation

Mark 16:15-18
The OT only uses the word faith twice, and one of those times it is used in the sense of “faithfulness.” The NT uses the word “faith” over 200 times. The word “believe” is used only 17 times in the OT, and over 100 in the NT. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith Unto Salvation

Faith Unto Salvation

Mark 16:15-18
The OT only uses the word faith twice, and one of those times it is used in the sense of “faithfulness.” The NT uses the word “faith” over 200 times. The word “believe” is used only 17 times in the OT, and over 100 in the NT. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith’s Perfect Timing

Faith’s Perfect Timing

John 5:2-7
The New Testament has much to say about faith. From it we find that faith manifests itself in different ways. There are at least four different types of faith revealed in the N.T. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith’s Perfect Timing

Faith’s Perfect Timing

John 5:2-7
The New Testament has much to say about faith. From it we find that faith manifests itself in different ways. There are at least four different types of faith revealed in the N.T. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Keeping The Faith Without Losing Your Mind

Keeping The Faith Without Losing Your Mind

Romans 12:1-2
There are many famous battle grounds. They are places of great victories and monumental defeats. Names like Gettysburg, The Alamo, and Iwo Jima conjure up visions of the battles that immortalized these places. We think of great battles of the Bible; Jericho, Ai, Armegeddon, Gethsemene, and Calvary. Many brave soldier has spilled his blood upon a battlefield because he believed in a cause, and he loved a country. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Keeping The Faith Without Losing Your Mind

Keeping The Faith Without Losing Your Mind

Romans 12:1-2
There are many famous battle grounds. They are places of great victories and monumental defeats. Names like Gettysburg, The Alamo, and Iwo Jima conjure up visions of the battles that immortalized these places. We think of great battles of the Bible; Jericho, Ai, Armegeddon, Gethsemene, and Calvary. Many brave soldier has spilled his blood upon a battlefield because he believed in a cause, and he loved a country. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Defiance of Faith

The Defiance of Faith

Matthew 14:22-33
When we really walk w/ god in faith his voice is so real to us we will get out of the safety of a boat and walk on a deadly storm. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Defiance of Faith

The Defiance of Faith

Matthew 14:22-33
When we really walk w/ god in faith his voice is so real to us we will get out of the safety of a boat and walk on a deadly storm. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Full of Faith and Power

Full of Faith and Power

Acts 6:8-8
If the early church can be full of faith and power so can the church of today. We are getting ready for growth. We are expecting to grow again. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Full of Faith and Power

Full of Faith and Power

Acts 6:8-8
If the early church can be full of faith and power so can the church of today. We are getting ready for growth. We are expecting to grow again. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Just Preach Faith, It Works!

Just Preach Faith, It Works!

Titus 1:0-0
I don’t know everything Titus went through while pastor in Crete but I do know that whatever he went through must have weighed very heavy on his mind and spirit. And it must have been a struggle from time to time. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Just Preach Faith, It Works!

Just Preach Faith, It Works!

Titus 1:0-0
I don’t know everything Titus went through while pastor in Crete but I do know that whatever he went through must have weighed very heavy on his mind and spirit. And it must have been a struggle from time to time. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Crucifixion, the Foundation Of Our Faith

The Crucifixion, the Foundation Of Our Faith

John 19:1-1
So if there would have been no crucifixion we wouldn’t have the opportunity to be saved. The crucifixion gives us hope. It gives hope to those who are dead in faith, and also to those who are presently living by faith. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Crucifixion, the Foundation Of Our Faith

The Crucifixion, the Foundation Of Our Faith

John 19:1-1
So if there would have been no crucifixion we wouldn’t have the opportunity to be saved. The crucifixion gives us hope. It gives hope to those who are dead in faith, and also to those who are presently living by faith. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

The expression of guarding the gates really has to do with guarding the mind. As noted in the previous message, Joh...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most people react badly to being interrupted. They often feel disrespected and small when you talk over them. ...[read more]

Thumbnail

In his research of leaders, both historical and contemporary, author Robert Clinton found that few leaders actually...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.