Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Faith"

I Declare

Psalms 66:16-16

Topics: Faith

In Scripture, there are some things that CREATION declares, some things that GOD declares, and some things that WE are to declare!

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon When Calamity and Calm Clash

When Calamity and Calm Clash

Mark 5:22-42
Topic: Faith
One of the greatest key factors of victory when calamity strikes, is to never allow your faith in the Word of God to waiver. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When Calamity and Calm Clash

When Calamity and Calm Clash

Mark 5:22-42
One of the greatest key factors of victory when calamity strikes, is to never allow your faith in the Word of God to waiver. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When You Need an Audience With the King

When You Need an Audience With the King

Esther 5:1-2
The sceptre has been extended....we can have an audience with the King! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When You Need an Audience With the King

When You Need an Audience With the King

Esther 5:1-2
The sceptre has been extended....we can have an audience with the King! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Where Does God Dwell?

Where Does God Dwell?

Acts 7:44-50
What a shocker! In his first and last sermon, a deadly one for him and the longest speech on record in the Book of Acts, Stephen told a group of angry Jews that God did not need a building to live in. God lives in the hearts of Spirit-filled men. He cannot be confined. He cannot be contained. He cannot be explained. He is everywhere present and nowhere absent. A simple basic of the Bible is “In the beginning God” (Genesis 1:1). [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Where Does God Dwell?

Where Does God Dwell?

Acts 7:44-50
What a shocker! In his first and last sermon, a deadly one for him and the longest speech on record in the Book of Acts, Stephen told a group of angry Jews that God did not need a building to live in. God lives in the hearts of Spirit-filled men. He cannot be confined. He cannot be contained. He cannot be explained. He is everywhere present and nowhere absent. A simple basic of the Bible is “In the beginning God” (Genesis 1:1). [ read more... ]

Image for sermon JEPHTHAH, A Man of Faith

JEPHTHAH, A Man of Faith

Hebrews 11:33-33
The story of Jephthah is recorded in Judges 10 - 12. Like his predecessor, Gideon, he was a mighty man of valor. But in his early manhood he had been disinherited and driven from among his people. An unfortunate victim of circumstances. His father had sinned. A man of Gilead had fathered him by a foreign prostitute and his brothers were so offended by Jephthahs' background that they kicked him out. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon JEPHTHAH, A Man of Faith

JEPHTHAH, A Man of Faith

Hebrews 11:33-33
The story of Jephthah is recorded in Judges 10 - 12. Like his predecessor, Gideon, he was a mighty man of valor. But in his early manhood he had been disinherited and driven from among his people. An unfortunate victim of circumstances. His father had sinned. A man of Gilead had fathered him by a foreign prostitute and his brothers were so offended by Jephthahs' background that they kicked him out. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon There Is Still Hope For The Hopeless

There Is Still Hope For The Hopeless

Luke 15:11-32
This story is like the story of a lot of people I know and a lot of people that walk past us every day. People who have strayed….People that once had a relationship with God but took the blessings and walked away... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon There Is Still Hope For The Hopeless

There Is Still Hope For The Hopeless

Luke 15:11-32
This story is like the story of a lot of people I know and a lot of people that walk past us every day. People who have strayed….People that once had a relationship with God but took the blessings and walked away... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Combating Confusion

Combating Confusion

2 Chronicles 20:5-12
What would you think if our president, addressing the nation, confessed: “We really don't know what to do! Your leaders are confused, and we have no sense of direction.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Combating Confusion

Combating Confusion

2 Chronicles 20:5-12
What would you think if our president, addressing the nation, confessed: “We really don't know what to do! Your leaders are confused, and we have no sense of direction.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Have They Heard About Your God?

What Have They Heard About Your God?

Joshua 2:11-11
God is God. He has no obligation to prove His power to anyone. Even at the door of torture and death Jesus refused to ‘put on a show’ for Herod, even though doing so probably would have resulted in His release. However, to an unsaved world, the power of God is measured by the faith and actions of His people. The parting of the Red Sea and destruction of the Egyptian army would not have been heard about in Jericho if the children of Israel had not been in submission to the godly leadership of Moses and began to cross as he instructed them to do. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Have They Heard About Your God?

What Have They Heard About Your God?

Joshua 2:11-11
God is God. He has no obligation to prove His power to anyone. Even at the door of torture and death Jesus refused to ‘put on a show’ for Herod, even though doing so probably would have resulted in His release. However, to an unsaved world, the power of God is measured by the faith and actions of His people. The parting of the Red Sea and destruction of the Egyptian army would not have been heard about in Jericho if the children of Israel had not been in submission to the godly leadership of Moses and began to cross as he instructed them to do. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon SOME THINGS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE

SOME THINGS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE

Daniel 1:1-16
Sometimes our stand for truth can become an inconvenience. It will place us in inconvenient situation. It can put us at odds with those around us. If not, it's time you take a look at your relationship with God. When the boss man suggests that you lie to keep your job, your integrity can be an inconvenience. When the guys at work start telling filthy jokes while you're standing there, your holiness can be an inconvenience. When the cashier gives you more money back than was due you, your honesty can be an inconvenience. How we respond to such times, will determine the quality of our walk with God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon SOME THINGS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE

SOME THINGS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE

Daniel 1:1-16
Sometimes our stand for truth can become an inconvenience. It will place us in inconvenient situation. It can put us at odds with those around us. If not, it's time you take a look at your relationship with God. When the boss man suggests that you lie to keep your job, your integrity can be an inconvenience. When the guys at work start telling filthy jokes while you're standing there, your holiness can be an inconvenience. When the cashier gives you more money back than was due you, your honesty can be an inconvenience. How we respond to such times, will determine the quality of our walk with God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Defeating the Doubt Demon

Defeating the Doubt Demon

James 1:1-6
Charles Swindoll in his book “Three Steps Forward, Two Steps Back” tells the story of a farmer who wanted to impress his hunting buddies. To impress them, he bought the smartest, most expensive hunting dog he could find. He trained this dog to do things no other dog on earth could do.. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Defeating the Doubt Demon

Defeating the Doubt Demon

James 1:1-6
Charles Swindoll in his book “Three Steps Forward, Two Steps Back” tells the story of a farmer who wanted to impress his hunting buddies. To impress them, he bought the smartest, most expensive hunting dog he could find. He trained this dog to do things no other dog on earth could do.. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Progress is Messy

Progress is Messy

Can you tell of a time when you felt that your life was falling apart when in reality God was bringing about the very things that you had been praying and hoping for? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Progress is Messy

Progress is Messy

Can you tell of a time when you felt that your life was falling apart when in reality God was bringing about the very things that you had been praying and hoping for? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Your Faith Must Stand Trial

Your Faith Must Stand Trial

Genesis 22:1-12
We are living in perplexing and challenging times! We struggle in ways that people do not even know that we struggle. We have raised a generation of people who cannot deal with delayed gratification. Everything must be now! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Your Faith Must Stand Trial

Your Faith Must Stand Trial

Genesis 22:1-12
We are living in perplexing and challenging times! We struggle in ways that people do not even know that we struggle. We have raised a generation of people who cannot deal with delayed gratification. Everything must be now! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Things Are Not Always As They Seem

Things Are Not Always As They Seem

Psalms 73:1-1
Life isn’t fair. Have you ever heard those words before? I am sure that you have. Either you have said those words yourself or you have had it said to you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Things Are Not Always As They Seem

Things Are Not Always As They Seem

Psalms 73:1-1
Life isn’t fair. Have you ever heard those words before? I am sure that you have. Either you have said those words yourself or you have had it said to you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When You Have Done All You Can Do

When You Have Done All You Can Do

Exodus 14:13-14
We need to stop being like Naomi in the book of Ruth standing in the midst of a barley harvest not seeing what God is doing, she was bitter because she had lost control, lost her family and now she had lost hope in God, [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When You Have Done All You Can Do

When You Have Done All You Can Do

Exodus 14:13-14
We need to stop being like Naomi in the book of Ruth standing in the midst of a barley harvest not seeing what God is doing, she was bitter because she had lost control, lost her family and now she had lost hope in God, [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Scriptural Use of Tokens in the Church

The Scriptural Use of Tokens in the Church

Acts 19:11-12
In many churches today we find the use of different symbols and tokens. Many of these are taken to extremes. When it comes to healing we must understand that God can perform healings and miracles without the use of any symbol or token.” We can receive healing and miracles through faith in the Word of God and His power. However, it seems that God also allows symbols or tokens to be used as a visible point of contact to release faith in the hearts of His people. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Scriptural Use of Tokens in the Church

The Scriptural Use of Tokens in the Church

Acts 19:11-12
In many churches today we find the use of different symbols and tokens. Many of these are taken to extremes. When it comes to healing we must understand that God can perform healings and miracles without the use of any symbol or token.” We can receive healing and miracles through faith in the Word of God and His power. However, it seems that God also allows symbols or tokens to be used as a visible point of contact to release faith in the hearts of His people. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith the World Sees

Faith the World Sees

Acts 3:16-16
The crippled man at the Temple gate was a common sight for anyone who regularly came to the Temple. This man had been crippled from birth and it seemed that he was destined to a life of begging for money. That all changed when Peter exercised the gift of faith, and God worked a miracle of healing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith the World Sees

Faith the World Sees

The crippled man at the Temple gate was a common sight for anyone who regularly came to the Temple. This man had been crippled from birth and it seemed that he was destined to a life of begging for money. That all changed when Peter exercised the gift of faith, and God worked a miracle of healing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith Flavors

Faith Flavors

Acts 14:9-9
We tend to put all kinds of faith in the same bowl and mix them up so that they are stirred all together. But we must be able to tell the difference between them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith Flavors

Faith Flavors

Acts 14:9-9
We tend to put all kinds of faith in the same bowl and mix them up so that they are stirred all together. But we must be able to tell the difference between them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Believing And Seeing

Believing And Seeing

A man hung a cable across the wide expanse of a large waterfall. He was able to walk across and back without falling into the depths below. Next he walked back and forth pushing a wheelbarrow. To everyone’s surprise he was able to achieve this without any difficulty at all. The watching people burst into applause. The story reveals that a five-year-old boy was standing nearby. The man looked at the boy and asked “Boy, I’m going to push this wheelbarrow back across the rope. Do you believe that I can do it?” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Believing And Seeing

Believing And Seeing

A man hung a cable across the wide expanse of a large waterfall. He was able to walk across and back without falling into the depths below. Next he walked back and forth pushing a wheelbarrow. To everyone’s surprise he was able to achieve this without any difficulty at all. The watching people burst into applause. The story reveals that a five-year-old boy was standing nearby. The man looked at the boy and asked “Boy, I’m going to push this wheelbarrow back across the rope. Do you believe that I can do it?” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Do You Have In Your House?

What Do You Have In Your House?

2 Kings 4:1-1
Let’s begin today with a premise: God loves you and He wants to show himself powerful on your behalf! He is not interested in the world seeing you as a victim but His desire is that you would be the VICTOR. Don’t believe me? Then believe the scripture. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Do You Have In Your House?

What Do You Have In Your House?

2 Kings 4:1-1
Let’s begin today with a premise: God loves you and He wants to show himself powerful on your behalf! He is not interested in the world seeing you as a victim but His desire is that you would be the VICTOR. Don’t believe me? Then believe the scripture. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Focus On The Future

Focus On The Future

Romans 15:14-21
We live in a very busy world! At times it seems as if our lives are spinning out of control. Maybe I am alone in what I am about to say but sometimes I feel as if my life is spinning out of control: drifting along with little direction. However, it is in these times when I have to remind myself that the Lord is preparing a wonderful future for my family and I but that we must remain focused on the future. The same is true for you…there is a wonderful Godly future for you and your families [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Focus On The Future

Focus On The Future

Romans 15:14-21
We live in a very busy world! At times it seems as if our lives are spinning out of control. Maybe I am alone in what I am about to say but sometimes I feel as if my life is spinning out of control: drifting along with little direction. However, it is in these times when I have to remind myself that the Lord is preparing a wonderful future for my family and I but that we must remain focused on the future. The same is true for you…there is a wonderful Godly future for you and your families [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

While musing on the things of God, my thoughts began to ponder modern day pulpit preaching in churches and gatherin...[read more]

Thumbnail

Some leadership styles are role-specific, but several traits of leadership styles seem to work in all congregations...[read more]

Thumbnail

While in Bible College many years ago I was fortunate enough to be selected for the Chorale. It was a big thing to ...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.