Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Faith"

Why Walk On Water?

Matthew 14:24-32

Topics: Faith

Why walk on water? Faith is the mode of transportation that brings us closer to the Lord. The miracle of walking on the water was to give Peter the ability to get closer to the Lord.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Rise Above

Rise Above

John 11:1-44
Topics: Salvation The Cross Faith Easter/Passover Crucifixion
He knew what He was doing when He allowed Lazarus to die. He knew what He was doing when He went to the cross. Jesus knows what He's doing. It was all to show His glory! We must believe that He has everything under control so that we can rise above our circumstances and let His glory be shown! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Rise Above

Rise Above

John 11:1-44
Topics: Salvation The Cross Faith Easter/Passover Crucifixion
He knew what He was doing when He allowed Lazarus to die. He knew what He was doing when He went to the cross. Jesus knows what He's doing. It was all to show His glory! We must believe that He has everything under control so that we can rise above our circumstances and let His glory be shown! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Who is Your God?

Who is Your God?

Daniel 3:14-15
Topic: Faith
Jesus? The Almighty, the Conqueror, the Deliverer, and the Most High God. If He is for us, who can be against us? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Who is Your God?

Who is Your God?

Daniel 3:14-15
Jesus? The Almighty, the Conqueror, the Deliverer, and the Most High God. If He is for us, who can be against us? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Time Between Promise and Performance

Time Between Promise and Performance

2 Corinthians 1:20-20
The promises of God are very firm, for first, they are settled on an everlasting basis, for they are promises in Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Time Between Promise and Performance

Time Between Promise and Performance

2 Corinthians 1:20-20
The promises of God are very firm, for first, they are settled on an everlasting basis, for they are promises in Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Believe

I Believe

Mark 9:24-25
If I believe and then act upon my belief, the product of my faith and works results in my salvation experience starting. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Believe

I Believe

Mark 9:24-25
If I believe and then act upon my belief, the product of my faith and works results in my salvation experience starting. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power of the Word

The Power of the Word

John 2:19-19
Jesus Christ was the living Word of God when He walked this earth. When Jesus spoke, it was with authority and power. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power of the Word

The Power of the Word

John 2:19-19
Jesus Christ was the living Word of God when He walked this earth. When Jesus spoke, it was with authority and power. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon There's Water In The Rock

There's Water In The Rock

John 4:7-14
When our desires supersede anything that may try to stop us, there is nothing that is impossible with God! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon There's Water In The Rock

There's Water In The Rock

John 4:7-14
When our desires supersede anything that may try to stop us, there is nothing that is impossible with God! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When Eternity Invades Time

When Eternity Invades Time

Is your time frame at its end? Are you running out of options? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When Eternity Invades Time

When Eternity Invades Time

Is your time frame at its end? Are you running out of options? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon We See What We Are Prepared To See

We See What We Are Prepared To See

Jeremiah 33:3-3
Once something has been brought to our attention, and we have been prepared to see it, we'll see it virtually everywhere we go. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon We See What We Are Prepared To See

We See What We Are Prepared To See

Jeremiah 33:3-3
Once something has been brought to our attention, and we have been prepared to see it, we'll see it virtually everywhere we go. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Just a Matter of Time

It’s Just a Matter of Time

Hebrews 6:18-18
It has been said that when God makes a promise — faith believes it, hope anticipates it, and patience quietly awaits it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Just a Matter of Time

It’s Just a Matter of Time

Hebrews 6:18-18
It has been said that when God makes a promise — faith believes it, hope anticipates it, and patience quietly awaits it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon By Faith...

By Faith...

Hebrews 11:1-10
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon By Faith...

By Faith...

Hebrews 11:1-10
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith must be tough

Faith must be tough

Mark 8:31-36
There is something about adversity that makes a better Christian. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith must be tough

Faith must be tough

Mark 8:31-36
There is something about adversity that makes a better Christian. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Can Do It!

I Can Do It!

Isaiah 43:13-13
Time after time we have gone the wrong way, done and said the wrong things, acted the wrong way and behaved in a way that is contrary to the will of God in our lives to the point that God has no influence or effect in our lives to guide us toward righteous living. Its time to allow him to work in our lives. Its time to say, "Yes" to Jesus! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Can Do It!

I Can Do It!

Isaiah 43:13-13
Time after time we have gone the wrong way, done and said the wrong things, acted the wrong way and behaved in a way that is contrary to the will of God in our lives to the point that God has no influence or effect in our lives to guide us toward righteous living. Its time to allow him to work in our lives. Its time to say, "Yes" to Jesus! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When the Devil Says Jump

When the Devil Says Jump

1 Samuel 5:1-5
When God brings us to the threshold of the supernatural, have we adopted the logis of the world which says, "it can't happen"? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When the Devil Says Jump

When the Devil Says Jump

1 Samuel 5:1-5
When God brings us to the threshold of the supernatural, have we adopted the logis of the world which says, "it can't happen"? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Step Out

Step Out

Matthew 14:22-33
Only Peter knew the exhilaration of trying something that he was not capable of doing on his own, then being empowered by God to actually accomplish it! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Step Out

Step Out

Matthew 14:22-33
Only Peter knew the exhilaration of trying something that he was not capable of doing on his own, then being empowered by God to actually accomplish it! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon BIBLICAL FAITH

BIBLICAL FAITH

Matthew 9:29-29
“The conviction of the reality of the truths and facts that God has revealed, based solely upon the testimony of God.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon BIBLICAL FAITH

BIBLICAL FAITH

Matthew 9:29-29
“The conviction of the reality of the truths and facts that God has revealed, based solely upon the testimony of God.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon An Attitude of Gratitude

An Attitude of Gratitude

Jonah 2:9-10
You’re deliverance might be waiting on your thankfulness [ read more... ]

Image for sermon An Attitude of Gratitude

An Attitude of Gratitude

Jonah 2:9-10
You’re deliverance might be waiting on your thankfulness [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Death of a Promise

The Death of a Promise

John 11:1-5
What we can’t see is that when God intends to fulfill his promise, he first puts a sentence of death upon that promise and all the ways and means by which it can be fulfilled. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Death of a Promise

The Death of a Promise

John 11:1-5
What we can’t see is that when God intends to fulfill his promise, he first puts a sentence of death upon that promise and all the ways and means by which it can be fulfilled. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Divine Conjunction

Divine Conjunction

Genesis 50:20-20
26 times in the Word of God, "but God" the divine conjunction. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Divine Conjunction

Divine Conjunction

Genesis 50:20-20
26 times in the Word of God, "but God" the divine conjunction. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Is that In Your Hand?

What Is that In Your Hand?

Exodus 4:1-5
God doesn’t promise deliverance without effort – He wants Moses to do something, so God asks “What is that in your hand?” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Is that In Your Hand?

What Is that In Your Hand?

Exodus 4:1-5
God doesn’t promise deliverance without effort – He wants Moses to do something, so God asks “What is that in your hand?” [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

It is critically important who you surround yourself with. The men and women you choose to help you reach your goal...[read more]

Thumbnail

Based on surveys of more than 15,000 people, the following traits were selected as the key to effective leadership:...[read more]

Thumbnail

The one thing that really bothered me when I became a pastor was I heard less preaching than I had ever heard befor...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.
s