By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Faith"

The Other Level Of God

1 Corinthians 1:26-31

Like most people; when trouble comes, God is the last one we call on! The other level of God is achieved by faith or miracles; it’s trust, the thing that God expects from us, but very seldom gets.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon If I Can Convince You to Believe the Word of God

If I Can Convince You to Believe the Word of God

Romans 4:20-21
Topics: Miracles Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith
Satan wants you to fail, to feel alone, and to feel inadequate to what God has called you to do. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If I Can Convince You to Believe the Word of God

If I Can Convince You to Believe the Word of God

Romans 4:20-21
Topics: Miracles Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith
Satan wants you to fail, to feel alone, and to feel inadequate to what God has called you to do. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Have Decided

I Have Decided

Joel 3:14-14
Topics: Baptism Salvation Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith Repentance Getting To Know Him
As I stand here today, I can tell you that that one single decision that I made over 30 years ago was the greatest decision of my life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Have Decided

I Have Decided

Joel 3:14-14
Topics: Baptism Salvation Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith Repentance Getting To Know Him
As I stand here today, I can tell you that that one single decision that I made over 30 years ago was the greatest decision of my life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Carnal Minds In The Hands Of A Desperate Devil

Carnal Minds In The Hands Of A Desperate Devil

1 Peter 5:6-8
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Faith Sin Getting To Know Him
What is the most important thing in your life? If it isn’t God, then it has to be the flesh! A carnal mind in the hands of a desperate devil will devise wicked imaginations. A carnal mind is what God hates. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Carnal Minds In The Hands Of A Desperate Devil

Carnal Minds In The Hands Of A Desperate Devil

1 Peter 5:6-8
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Faith Sin Getting To Know Him
What is the most important thing in your life? If it isn’t God, then it has to be the flesh! A carnal mind in the hands of a desperate devil will devise wicked imaginations. A carnal mind is what God hates. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Resting in the Faithfulness of God

Resting in the Faithfulness of God

1 Corinthians 1:1-9
Topic: Faith
How do you respond when your plans are frustrated, you feel abandoned by friends, and your prayers seem to go unanswered? We weren’t promised carefree lives when we accepted Jesus Christ as our Savior, but we have a faithful God who will always help us through our difficulties. Our Father will never fail to keep His promises, and this is why we can be strong and confident in Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Resting in the Faithfulness of God

Resting in the Faithfulness of God

1 Corinthians 1:1-9
How do you respond when your plans are frustrated, you feel abandoned by friends, and your prayers seem to go unanswered? We weren’t promised carefree lives when we accepted Jesus Christ as our Savior, but we have a faithful God who will always help us through our difficulties. Our Father will never fail to keep His promises, and this is why we can be strong and confident in Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Chains Be Broken

Chains Be Broken

Acts 16:6-40
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Leadership Faith Vision
Have you ever tried to do something for God and were sure that you heard from Him but “Not Much” happens? Building a church isn’t so hard if you have leadership who are committed to the “What” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Chains Be Broken

Chains Be Broken

Acts 16:6-40
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Leadership Faith Vision
Have you ever tried to do something for God and were sure that you heard from Him but “Not Much” happens? Building a church isn’t so hard if you have leadership who are committed to the “What” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faithfulness

Faithfulness

Acts 9:1-9
Life’s greatest step is to turn from sin unto God. We have already studied the steps to salvation in the first couple lessons, but now what? Now, we need to stay saved! The road to heaven is narrow, but straight. We can walk its path and find Jesus waiting for us at the end. But, the road is not an easy one. We must be determined to fight a good fight. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faithfulness

Faithfulness

Acts 9:1-9
Life’s greatest step is to turn from sin unto God. We have already studied the steps to salvation in the first couple lessons, but now what? Now, we need to stay saved! The road to heaven is narrow, but straight. We can walk its path and find Jesus waiting for us at the end. But, the road is not an easy one. We must be determined to fight a good fight. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Spirit Of The Overcomer

The Spirit Of The Overcomer

1 John 5:1-15
Isn’t it amazing what types of things people survive these days? We hear of people surviving cancer, abuse of all kinds, natural disasters, financial setbacks. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Spirit Of The Overcomer

The Spirit Of The Overcomer

1 John 5:1-15
Isn’t it amazing what types of things people survive these days? We hear of people surviving cancer, abuse of all kinds, natural disasters, financial setbacks. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon One Day We Shall Arrive

One Day We Shall Arrive

Isaiah 51:3-3
Patrick Henry is a name known to every school boy. Best known perhaps is his heroic exclamation: “Give me liberty, or give me death!” He was an orator of top rank and also a wise and fearless statesman. He had an active and important role in forming the government of the United States and particularly some of the provisions of the Constitution. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon One Day We Shall Arrive

One Day We Shall Arrive

Isaiah 51:3-3
Patrick Henry is a name known to every school boy. Best known perhaps is his heroic exclamation: “Give me liberty, or give me death!” He was an orator of top rank and also a wise and fearless statesman. He had an active and important role in forming the government of the United States and particularly some of the provisions of the Constitution. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Soul Magnifies Jesus

My Soul Magnifies Jesus

Luke 1:39-39
The angel Gabriel is sent by God to Nazareth. Don’t you just love it when you know you are on a good mission for God? Wouldn’t it just be fun to be an angel? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Soul Magnifies Jesus

My Soul Magnifies Jesus

Luke 1:39-39
The angel Gabriel is sent by God to Nazareth. Don’t you just love it when you know you are on a good mission for God? Wouldn’t it just be fun to be an angel? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Mighty Are His Wonders

Mighty Are His Wonders

Daniel 4:1-3
In a certain pond on one of the farms in the East were two ducks and frog. Now these neighbours were the best of friends; all day long they used to play together. But as the hot summer days came, the pond began to dry up and soon there was such a little bit of water that they all realized that they would have to move. Now the ducks could easily fly to another place, but what about their friend the frog? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Mighty Are His Wonders

Mighty Are His Wonders

Daniel 4:1-3
In a certain pond on one of the farms in the East were two ducks and frog. Now these neighbours were the best of friends; all day long they used to play together. But as the hot summer days came, the pond began to dry up and soon there was such a little bit of water that they all realized that they would have to move. Now the ducks could easily fly to another place, but what about their friend the frog? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Break To Pieces All Our Images

Break To Pieces All Our Images

2 Chronicles 31:1-1
Often we come into the house of God only to forget the presence of God we just felt and the message we just heard and the anointing and miracles we just received. It is sad when we think we have done what we should do just by coming to church, only to leave the service unchanged, unmoved, unstirred, unconcerned for the souls around us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Break To Pieces All Our Images

Break To Pieces All Our Images

2 Chronicles 31:1-1
Often we come into the house of God only to forget the presence of God we just felt and the message we just heard and the anointing and miracles we just received. It is sad when we think we have done what we should do just by coming to church, only to leave the service unchanged, unmoved, unstirred, unconcerned for the souls around us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Crying for Deliverance

Crying for Deliverance

Exodus 2:23-25
The first step to being delivered is to desire God's power to be released in your situation. If you are in need of deliverance, all you have to do is ask Him! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Crying for Deliverance

Crying for Deliverance

Exodus 2:23-25
The first step to being delivered is to desire God's power to be released in your situation. If you are in need of deliverance, all you have to do is ask Him! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Between the Promise and the Deliverance of the Promise

Between the Promise and the Deliverance of the Promise

2 Peter 1:3-4
One of the hardest things to do is to wait for the promise that God has given us. From the time we receive the promise until the time that the promise is delivered, can be some of the most frustrating and trying times of our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Between the Promise and the Deliverance of the Promise

Between the Promise and the Deliverance of the Promise

2 Peter 1:3-4
One of the hardest things to do is to wait for the promise that God has given us. From the time we receive the promise until the time that the promise is delivered, can be some of the most frustrating and trying times of our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter To Me

You Matter To Me

Matthew 13:44-46
Topics: Encouragement Faith Evangelism
People need to know whether or not they are valuable to you. This is important for us to understand if we are talking about Reaching The World. How are we ever going to reach them if we are not willing to sell off something in our lives to reach them? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter To Me

You Matter To Me

Matthew 13:44-46
People need to know whether or not they are valuable to you. This is important for us to understand if we are talking about Reaching The World. How are we ever going to reach them if we are not willing to sell off something in our lives to reach them? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter To Him

You Matter To Him

Matthew 4:18-22
Your past is no longer your present. You thought you were going to be tied to all that stuff. You thought you would never escape it. You thought it would define who you were going to be and who your children were going to be. But Jesus said, I have a new identity for you. You’re about to go through a Spiritual transformation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter To Him

You Matter To Him

Matthew 4:18-22
Your past is no longer your present. You thought you were going to be tied to all that stuff. You thought you would never escape it. You thought it would define who you were going to be and who your children were going to be. But Jesus said, I have a new identity for you. You’re about to go through a Spiritual transformation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon They Matter

They Matter

John 13:34-35
Topics: Encouragement Faith Our Witness Evangelism
People are not inanimate objects. They are not disposable. We might think sometimes that because there are so many of them that we shouldn’t be all that concerned about them. But understand something. Every single person on this planet matters to God. Whether we notice them or not. Whether we care about them or not. Whether we want Him to or not. They Matter to Him! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon They Matter

They Matter

John 13:34-35
Topics: Encouragement Faith Our Witness Evangelism
People are not inanimate objects. They are not disposable. We might think sometimes that because there are so many of them that we shouldn’t be all that concerned about them. But understand something. Every single person on this planet matters to God. Whether we notice them or not. Whether we care about them or not. Whether we want Him to or not. They Matter to Him! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon In God We Trust

In God We Trust

John 13:15-15
We could not walk one step, breathe on breath, or make one move without God. I choose to TRUST Him for everything instead of just what I want. Faith provides the spark for the miraculous, but trust is what puts us in the position to receive and believe that God can and will do the miraculous. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon In God We Trust

In God We Trust

John 13:15-15
We could not walk one step, breathe on breath, or make one move without God. I choose to TRUST Him for everything instead of just what I want. Faith provides the spark for the miraculous, but trust is what puts us in the position to receive and believe that God can and will do the miraculous. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Veterans of the Faith

Veterans of the Faith

Romans 13:8-8
What it takes to be a veteran of the faith of Christ, something we all need to be and do. 1. Obey the Commander 2. Engage the enemy 3. Fight to the end. There are some things are worth fighting for: Our freedom in America and our freedom in Christ! God bless the USA! God bless our US veterans! And God bless the veterans of the Christian faith! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Veterans of the Faith

Veterans of the Faith

Romans 13:8-8
What it takes to be a veteran of the faith of Christ, something we all need to be and do. 1. Obey the Commander 2. Engage the enemy 3. Fight to the end. There are some things are worth fighting for: Our freedom in America and our freedom in Christ! God bless the USA! God bless our US veterans! And God bless the veterans of the Christian faith! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith That Will Move Mountains

Faith That Will Move Mountains

Genesis 22:1-8
Unbelief puts our circumstance between God, and us, but faith puts God between us and our circumstances. Faith will move mountains! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith That Will Move Mountains

Faith That Will Move Mountains

Genesis 22:1-8
Unbelief puts our circumstance between God, and us, but faith puts God between us and our circumstances. Faith will move mountains! [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Every pastor, preacher, and minister should memorize these words that Paul shared with Timothy;2 Tim 4:1-5 New...[read more]

Thumbnail

One of the perceived obstacles to winning people to Christ is that the convictions we hold are not attractive to th...[read more]

Thumbnail

One of the most unique and amazing plants in the world is the Chinese Bamboo Tree. This tree is much different than...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.