By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Joy Of The Journey"

A Pastor's Prayer - Lesson 1

Philippians 1:1-11

I can only imagine that as Paul begins this prayer his mind begins to roll back to the great miracles of conversion in Philippi. This church was established with amazing supernatural events.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The Joy Of Partnership - Lesson 2

The Joy Of Partnership - Lesson 2

Philippians 4:4-4
Topic: Joy Of The Journey
I want to talk with you today about “The Joy of Partnership!” I am confident the Lord will meet with us today as we open our heart and spirit to the Word of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Joy Of Partnership - Lesson 2

The Joy Of Partnership - Lesson 2

Philippians 4:4-4
I want to talk with you today about “The Joy of Partnership!” I am confident the Lord will meet with us today as we open our heart and spirit to the Word of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Joy In Being Like Jesus - Lesson 3

Joy In Being Like Jesus - Lesson 3

Philippians 2:1-18
Today we are going to look at Philippians 2:1-18 and talk about “The Joy Of Being Like Jesus: Discovering Humility.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Joy In Being Like Jesus - Lesson 3

Joy In Being Like Jesus - Lesson 3

Philippians 2:1-18
Today we are going to look at Philippians 2:1-18 and talk about “The Joy Of Being Like Jesus: Discovering Humility.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Discovering Trust In Christ - Lesson 4

Discovering Trust In Christ - Lesson 4

Philippians 3:1-11
Ladies and Gentlemen: in this little story we discover a wonderful spiritual principle that we can apply to our lives, “We can trust Jesus!” We need not put our trust in anything or anyone else but Christ and His sacrifice at Calvary. Our trust in Christ leads us to repent of our sins, our trust leads us to baptism in water and Spirit – but it all begins with trust! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Discovering Trust In Christ - Lesson 4

Discovering Trust In Christ - Lesson 4

Philippians 3:1-11
Ladies and Gentlemen: in this little story we discover a wonderful spiritual principle that we can apply to our lives, “We can trust Jesus!” We need not put our trust in anything or anyone else but Christ and His sacrifice at Calvary. Our trust in Christ leads us to repent of our sins, our trust leads us to baptism in water and Spirit – but it all begins with trust! [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

1. Define and understand your own reaction to change in order to compare it to the reactions of others. Even the h...[read more]

Thumbnail

In John chapter 15, Jesus lets us know that if we are going to be a part of the vine, we are going to have to...[read more]

Thumbnail

Without a doubt, interruptions in a day can kill your effectiveness. A "list of things to do" is hardly s...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.