Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Revival"

Improper Priorities

Genesis 13:1-5

Topics: Revival

Could it be that Van Gogh might have been the key to revival in Holland? We will never know because he stumbled into a hidden talent that was much less significant than reaching men for the cause of Christ. A distraction that hindered his purpose.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon How Bright Is Your Light?

How Bright Is Your Light?

Luke 9:26-26
Topic: Revival
Then, once God has changed you, the world will be astonished, just as the rulers and elders were with Peter and John, and see that you have been with Jesus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How Bright Is Your Light?

How Bright Is Your Light?

Luke 9:26-26
Then, once God has changed you, the world will be astonished, just as the rulers and elders were with Peter and John, and see that you have been with Jesus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Having Compassion And Making A Difference

Having Compassion And Making A Difference

Jude 1:17-25
Motivation towards Evangelism Angle: A fresh word from God can make the difference in your walk Purpose: To encourage people to notice those around them and influence there lives Context: The book of Jude has a strong warning against false teachings that crept into the church [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Having Compassion And Making A Difference

Having Compassion And Making A Difference

Jude 1:17-25
Motivation towards Evangelism Angle: A fresh word from God can make the difference in your walk Purpose: To encourage people to notice those around them and influence there lives Context: The book of Jude has a strong warning against false teachings that crept into the church [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fire Starting 101

Fire Starting 101

Acts 2:1-4
While I hope that you will never have to experience the force of natural fire, I want you to know that the supernatural fire of the Holy Ghost is real, it’s powerful, and it’s available! It’s here, and you need it! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fire Starting 101

Fire Starting 101

Acts 2:1-4
While I hope that you will never have to experience the force of natural fire, I want you to know that the supernatural fire of the Holy Ghost is real, it’s powerful, and it’s available! It’s here, and you need it! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Evangelization

Evangelization

John 4:34-35
95 - 100 million totally un-churched in America. 180 - 190 million not born again in USA many of which do attend church If this were a nation to itself it would be third largest people group. 1st China 2nd India 3rd USA harvest. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Evangelization

Evangelization

John 4:34-35
95 - 100 million totally un-churched in America. 180 - 190 million not born again in USA many of which do attend church If this were a nation to itself it would be third largest people group. 1st China 2nd India 3rd USA harvest. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon An Atmosphere For Revival

An Atmosphere For Revival

Genesis 1:1-2
Before any life form; plant life, animals, fowls or birds, and particularly man, God prepared an ATMOSPHERE for them all to be able to live in. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon An Atmosphere For Revival

An Atmosphere For Revival

Genesis 1:1-2
Before any life form; plant life, animals, fowls or birds, and particularly man, God prepared an ATMOSPHERE for them all to be able to live in. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Abram’s Journey to the South

Abram’s Journey to the South

Genesis 12:9-9
In the previous chapter of Gen. Abram and Sari, Terah his Father, and Lot his nephew, along with all their families began their pilgrimage to Canaan. They got as far as Haran and stopped to dwell there. Some would question why Abram would stop in his quest for the Promised Land to live in such a place as Haran, (The city was also a major center of worship for the moon god Sin.) How ironic that they should live in a place dedicated to SIN. It was while they were living at Haran, the city of SIN, that Terah the father of Abram died. Here we begin our story. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Abram’s Journey to the South

Abram’s Journey to the South

Genesis 12:9-9
In the previous chapter of Gen. Abram and Sari, Terah his Father, and Lot his nephew, along with all their families began their pilgrimage to Canaan. They got as far as Haran and stopped to dwell there. Some would question why Abram would stop in his quest for the Promised Land to live in such a place as Haran, (The city was also a major center of worship for the moon god Sin.) How ironic that they should live in a place dedicated to SIN. It was while they were living at Haran, the city of SIN, that Terah the father of Abram died. Here we begin our story. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Sabbath Day's Journey

A Sabbath Day's Journey

Acts 1:18-22
There are yet others that take the tact that there are so many churches, they don’t know where to start, so they just don’t start. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Sabbath Day's Journey

A Sabbath Day's Journey

Acts 1:18-22
There are yet others that take the tact that there are so many churches, they don’t know where to start, so they just don’t start. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When Abraham’s Altar Became Jacob’s Well

When Abraham’s Altar Became Jacob’s Well

Genesis 12:5-7
God’s plan – You build an altar, I make it a well! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When Abraham’s Altar Became Jacob’s Well

When Abraham’s Altar Became Jacob’s Well

Genesis 12:5-7
God’s plan – You build an altar, I make it a well! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Has Happened to You?

What Has Happened to You?

Ezekiel 37:1-14
And, do you know that when somebody gets born-again…they ought to inspire this question in somebody’s mind…What Has Happened to You? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Has Happened to You?

What Has Happened to You?

Ezekiel 37:1-14
And, do you know that when somebody gets born-again…they ought to inspire this question in somebody’s mind…What Has Happened to You? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Paradox of Pentecostal Progression

The Paradox of Pentecostal Progression

Matthew 5:17-17
Jesus said I’m giving you power to witness; in other words I’m giving you power to progress, and grow my Kingdom. Pentecost was born to Progress! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Paradox of Pentecostal Progression

The Paradox of Pentecostal Progression

Matthew 5:17-17
Jesus said I’m giving you power to witness; in other words I’m giving you power to progress, and grow my Kingdom. Pentecost was born to Progress! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Five E’s of Church Growth

The Five E’s of Church Growth

Acts 2:40-47
The church was not called to survival mode but revival mode. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Five E’s of Church Growth

The Five E’s of Church Growth

Acts 2:40-47
The church was not called to survival mode but revival mode. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Compelling Influence of a Consecrated Life

The Compelling Influence of a Consecrated Life

Acts 26:24-28
The compelling influence of a consecrated life can turn cities and nations upside down. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Compelling Influence of a Consecrated Life

The Compelling Influence of a Consecrated Life

Acts 26:24-28
The compelling influence of a consecrated life can turn cities and nations upside down. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Sapping Spiritual Stamina

Sapping Spiritual Stamina

Judges 16:20-20
Our purpose is to let our light shine! The light is not to be hidden; our lives are to illuminate a dark world. The way we live our lives should help the people around us see more clearly; we bring light into their lives. The darker the night, the brighter the smallest light willshine. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Sapping Spiritual Stamina

Sapping Spiritual Stamina

Judges 16:20-20
Our purpose is to let our light shine! The light is not to be hidden; our lives are to illuminate a dark world. The way we live our lives should help the people around us see more clearly; we bring light into their lives. The darker the night, the brighter the smallest light willshine. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Rediscovering the Word

Rediscovering the Word

Jeremiah 15:16-16
There are very few that ever gave this Book of God, the grand charter of salvation, one fair reading through [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Rediscovering the Word

Rediscovering the Word

Jeremiah 15:16-16
There are very few that ever gave this Book of God, the grand charter of salvation, one fair reading through [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Positioned to Possess

Positioned to Possess

Matthew 15:29-39
God has things in store for (name of your church) that right now, we can’t even begin to fabricate in our dreams. I want to preach to you..., Positioned to Possess! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Positioned to Possess

Positioned to Possess

Matthew 15:29-39
God has things in store for (name of your church) that right now, we can’t even begin to fabricate in our dreams. I want to preach to you..., Positioned to Possess! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Plug it in Plug it in

Plug it in Plug it in

Luke 24:45-49
Many folks, now days will teach you that the Holy Ghost, (THE POWER) is not needed, it’s just an added blessing but I Don’t read Luke 24:49 as an option but a command. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Plug it in Plug it in

Plug it in Plug it in

Luke 24:45-49
Many folks, now days will teach you that the Holy Ghost, (THE POWER) is not needed, it’s just an added blessing but I Don’t read Luke 24:49 as an option but a command. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ministry is Birthed in the Shadows

Ministry is Birthed in the Shadows

Luke 21:7-36
In the beginning he (God) spoke out of complete darkness and light appeared! I want you to know tonight that ministry is born in darkness! The miraculous is born in darkness! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ministry is Birthed in the Shadows

Ministry is Birthed in the Shadows

Luke 21:7-36
In the beginning he (God) spoke out of complete darkness and light appeared! I want you to know tonight that ministry is born in darkness! The miraculous is born in darkness! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Many Cultures – One Church

Many Cultures – One Church

Genesis 11:1-9
The church is the blood-purchased property of Jesus Christ and it’s for everybody… He said, “Whosever will…!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Many Cultures – One Church

Many Cultures – One Church

Genesis 11:1-9
The church is the blood-purchased property of Jesus Christ and it’s for everybody… He said, “Whosever will…!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Time for Hell to See What Heaven Looks Like

It's Time for Hell to See What Heaven Looks Like

Matthew 16:18-18
God has called us to a special work and we hold the destiny of God's redemptive purpose for the last decade. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Time for Hell to See What Heaven Looks Like

It's Time for Hell to See What Heaven Looks Like

Matthew 16:18-18
God has called us to a special work and we hold the destiny of God's redemptive purpose for the last decade. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

One of the most exciting and powerful methods of preaching is to share the story (biography) of a character in the ...[read more]

Thumbnail

Identifying that next leader is not easy.  You must often times select a few prospects and begin to work ...[read more]

Thumbnail

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and ...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.