Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Evangelism"

Paper Preachers

Acts 13:49-49

Topics: Evangelism

Oswald J. Smith was a pastor greatly concerned with the task of world evangelism. He wrote, “For more than 30 years I have prayerfully considered the problem: How can we evangelize the world in the space of one generation? Long ago I was convinced that we could never send out enough missionaries. For a while I gave up hope. After travel and study in nearly one hundred countries, I have come to this conclusion – the only way we are going to carry out the Great Commission, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature,” will be the means of the printed page. By the systematic use of the printed page we shall be able to enter into every home and reach every individual with the gospel message.”

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon What Do We Do With Freedom?

What Do We Do With Freedom?

Galatians 5:13-15
Topic: Evangelism
There are responsibilities that we have to live up to in order to maintain that freedom. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Do We Do With Freedom?

What Do We Do With Freedom?

Galatians 5:13-15
There are responsibilities that we have to live up to in order to maintain that freedom. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Recipe For The Perfect Barbecue

God's Recipe For The Perfect Barbecue

Leviticus 2:11-13
Remember that while Jesus is the sacrifice, you are the salt. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Recipe For The Perfect Barbecue

God's Recipe For The Perfect Barbecue

Leviticus 2:11-13
Remember that while Jesus is the sacrifice, you are the salt. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon We Are All Abel

We Are All Abel

Genesis 4:1-8
We are all Abel. We must all fight to make sure that our sacrifice it acceptable to God. We must fight against the ego within ourselves that seeks to elevate us rather than Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon We Are All Abel

We Are All Abel

Genesis 4:1-8
We are all Abel. We must all fight to make sure that our sacrifice it acceptable to God. We must fight against the ego within ourselves that seeks to elevate us rather than Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Give Me Children Else I Die

Give Me Children Else I Die

James 5:16-18
The heartbeat of the church ought to be fishers of men, to reach into the depths of sinful hearts with God’s word and to pull the lost soul of humanity from the pits of hell. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Give Me Children Else I Die

Give Me Children Else I Die

James 5:16-18
The heartbeat of the church ought to be fishers of men, to reach into the depths of sinful hearts with God’s word and to pull the lost soul of humanity from the pits of hell. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Light To Rule The Darkness

A Light To Rule The Darkness

Genesis 1:16-18
Darkness cannot be felt. Rather darkness exists simply as the absence of light. Wherever there is an absence of light, you have darkness. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Light To Rule The Darkness

A Light To Rule The Darkness

Genesis 1:16-18
Darkness cannot be felt. Rather darkness exists simply as the absence of light. Wherever there is an absence of light, you have darkness. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Eight Principles of New Testament Evangelism

Eight Principles of New Testament Evangelism

Acts 17:6-6
There are many books and seminars on evangelism, but our greatest and most effective resource will be the Bible. So we will look into Scripture and find out how Jesus in the early church were evangelizing their world, and if we will incorporate that within our lives we will be able to reach our city and county more effectively for Jesus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Eight Principles of New Testament Evangelism

Eight Principles of New Testament Evangelism

Acts 17:6-6
There are many books and seminars on evangelism, but our greatest and most effective resource will be the Bible. So we will look into Scripture and find out how Jesus in the early church were evangelizing their world, and if we will incorporate that within our lives we will be able to reach our city and county more effectively for Jesus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter To Me

You Matter To Me

Matthew 13:44-46
Topics: Encouragement Faith Evangelism
People need to know whether or not they are valuable to you. This is important for us to understand if we are talking about Reaching The World. How are we ever going to reach them if we are not willing to sell off something in our lives to reach them? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter To Me

You Matter To Me

Matthew 13:44-46
People need to know whether or not they are valuable to you. This is important for us to understand if we are talking about Reaching The World. How are we ever going to reach them if we are not willing to sell off something in our lives to reach them? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter To Him

You Matter To Him

Matthew 4:18-22
Your past is no longer your present. You thought you were going to be tied to all that stuff. You thought you would never escape it. You thought it would define who you were going to be and who your children were going to be. But Jesus said, I have a new identity for you. You’re about to go through a Spiritual transformation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter To Him

You Matter To Him

Matthew 4:18-22
Your past is no longer your present. You thought you were going to be tied to all that stuff. You thought you would never escape it. You thought it would define who you were going to be and who your children were going to be. But Jesus said, I have a new identity for you. You’re about to go through a Spiritual transformation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon They Matter

They Matter

John 13:34-35
Topics: Encouragement Faith Our Witness Evangelism
People are not inanimate objects. They are not disposable. We might think sometimes that because there are so many of them that we shouldn’t be all that concerned about them. But understand something. Every single person on this planet matters to God. Whether we notice them or not. Whether we care about them or not. Whether we want Him to or not. They Matter to Him! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon They Matter

They Matter

John 13:34-35
Topics: Encouragement Faith Our Witness Evangelism
People are not inanimate objects. They are not disposable. We might think sometimes that because there are so many of them that we shouldn’t be all that concerned about them. But understand something. Every single person on this planet matters to God. Whether we notice them or not. Whether we care about them or not. Whether we want Him to or not. They Matter to Him! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter

You Matter

Psalms 139:139-14
Topics: Encouragement Our Witness Evangelism
Did you know that before a person who has faced a disaster in their life can move forward they have to first understand that They Matter? To someone, Either to yourself, To your family, Your friends, Or to God. In order to pick up where you left off. In order to get your life and consequently your walk with God back on track, you need to understand one simple thing. You Matter! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter

You Matter

Psalms 139:139-14
Topics: Encouragement Our Witness Evangelism
Did you know that before a person who has faced a disaster in their life can move forward they have to first understand that They Matter? To someone, Either to yourself, To your family, Your friends, Or to God. In order to pick up where you left off. In order to get your life and consequently your walk with God back on track, you need to understand one simple thing. You Matter! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reading, Writing & Arithmetic

Reading, Writing & Arithmetic

Acts 2:41-47
We must quit focusing on numbers, us, or even our circumstances. We must focus on sharing and ministering, and let God do the adding and the multiplying! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reading, Writing & Arithmetic

Reading, Writing & Arithmetic

Acts 2:41-47
We must quit focusing on numbers, us, or even our circumstances. We must focus on sharing and ministering, and let God do the adding and the multiplying! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Change Is Inevitable

Change Is Inevitable

Judges 16:4-20
When we refuse to change, and adapt to the times and culture of our day, we will continually have the same unproductive results. We will awaken days, months, and years later wondering what happened, and why do we not have more to show for our effort. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Change Is Inevitable

Change Is Inevitable

Judges 16:4-20
When we refuse to change, and adapt to the times and culture of our day, we will continually have the same unproductive results. We will awaken days, months, and years later wondering what happened, and why do we not have more to show for our effort. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Good News From The Graveyard

Good News From The Graveyard

1 Corinthians 15:12-23
Topics: The Cross Easter/Passover Crucifixion Evangelism
The story of Easter is one of good news! And this news comes from where news of any kind is least likely to come – from the grave, which is the symbol of the final defeat and humiliation of man’s most noble hopes. Easter is the good news from the graveyard! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Good News From The Graveyard

Good News From The Graveyard

1 Corinthians 15:12-23
Topics: The Cross Easter/Passover Crucifixion Evangelism
The story of Easter is one of good news! And this news comes from where news of any kind is least likely to come – from the grave, which is the symbol of the final defeat and humiliation of man’s most noble hopes. Easter is the good news from the graveyard! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Compassion For The Lost

Compassion For The Lost

Mark 6:34-34
Compassion is defined as “a sympathetic consciousness of the condition of others with a desire to alleviate it.” Each of us was at one time were like sheep going astray, but because someone had compassion on us: they saw us as lost sheep in danger, and they taught us God’s word we are now part of the Shepherd’s flock. As Christians, we need to have the same goal as our Shepherd: To seek and save those who are lost. Are you as compassionate as you should be? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Compassion For The Lost

Compassion For The Lost

Mark 6:34-34
Compassion is defined as “a sympathetic consciousness of the condition of others with a desire to alleviate it.” Each of us was at one time were like sheep going astray, but because someone had compassion on us: they saw us as lost sheep in danger, and they taught us God’s word we are now part of the Shepherd’s flock. As Christians, we need to have the same goal as our Shepherd: To seek and save those who are lost. Are you as compassionate as you should be? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Light To The Gentiles

A Light To The Gentiles

Acts 13:44-49
I am going to do something a little different with this sermon. The first Sunday of every month for as long as this church has been established has been determined as Missions Sunday. I believe it is important for every family in this church to have at least one missionary that they support both prayerfully and financially as God has blessed them. I also believe it is important for us to take on additional families under our Partners In Missions program. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Light To The Gentiles

A Light To The Gentiles

Acts 13:44-49
I am going to do something a little different with this sermon. The first Sunday of every month for as long as this church has been established has been determined as Missions Sunday. I believe it is important for every family in this church to have at least one missionary that they support both prayerfully and financially as God has blessed them. I also believe it is important for us to take on additional families under our Partners In Missions program. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Thunder Generation

The Thunder Generation

Mark 3:14-17
I hear the rumblings, I hear the crashing, I feel the shaking...it is the sound of the Thunder Generation! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Thunder Generation

The Thunder Generation

Mark 3:14-17
I hear the rumblings, I hear the crashing, I feel the shaking...it is the sound of the Thunder Generation! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Connecting People To Jesus

Connecting People To Jesus

John 1:40-42
We are always willing to connect people to things of this life that we find enjoyable or that we find beneficial. We point people to the best restaurants, music, business and entertainment, but in order for this world to be saved, we have to connect them to Jesus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Connecting People To Jesus

Connecting People To Jesus

John 1:40-42
We are always willing to connect people to things of this life that we find enjoyable or that we find beneficial. We point people to the best restaurants, music, business and entertainment, but in order for this world to be saved, we have to connect them to Jesus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Principles For Harvest

Principles For Harvest

Matthew 13:24-30
If you are going to be a good preacher, you are going to have to study! Some preachers believe that if they get “anointed” enough they can preach. As one preacher said, “You can grease yourself down with olive oil and be as greasy as a KFC chicken leg, but if you don’t study, you will not be a great preacher!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Principles For Harvest

Principles For Harvest

Matthew 13:24-30
If you are going to be a good preacher, you are going to have to study! Some preachers believe that if they get “anointed” enough they can preach. As one preacher said, “You can grease yourself down with olive oil and be as greasy as a KFC chicken leg, but if you don’t study, you will not be a great preacher!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The 100th Monkey   (One At A Time)

The 100th Monkey (One At A Time)

John 1:35-48
In 1952, on the island of Koshima, scientists were providing monkeys with sweet potatoes dropped in the sand. The monkey liked the taste of the raw sweet potatoes, but they found the dirt unpleasant... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The 100th Monkey   (One At A Time)

The 100th Monkey (One At A Time)

John 1:35-48
In 1952, on the island of Koshima, scientists were providing monkeys with sweet potatoes dropped in the sand. The monkey liked the taste of the raw sweet potatoes, but they found the dirt unpleasant... [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

1. Define and understand your own reaction to change in order to compare it to the reactions of others. Even the h...[read more]

Thumbnail

In John chapter 15, Jesus lets us know that if we are going to be a part of the vine, we are going to have to...[read more]

Thumbnail

Without a doubt, interruptions in a day can kill your effectiveness. A "list of things to do" is hardly s...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.