Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Prayer"

God Listens To The Demands Of The Desperate

Acts 12:5-5

Topics: Prayer

The believers in the New Testament handled desperate situations and persecutions with strong, unceasing prayer. In Acts 12:5, it looked as if Peter was in an impossible situation. James had been killed and Peter was put into the hands of sixteen prison guards.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon God Answers Every Prayer

God Answers Every Prayer

Acts 12:5-11
Topic: Prayer
To human eyes and understanding it was an impossible situation. James had already been killed. Peter was in prison. Sixteen soldiers kept watch over him. Peter’s case looked hopeless. He too would soon be killed. However, the church met the bleak situation by calling a prayer meeting. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Answers Every Prayer

God Answers Every Prayer

Acts 12:5-11
To human eyes and understanding it was an impossible situation. James had already been killed. Peter was in prison. Sixteen soldiers kept watch over him. Peter’s case looked hopeless. He too would soon be killed. However, the church met the bleak situation by calling a prayer meeting. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God-Sized Prayers

God-Sized Prayers

Ephesians 3:14-19
One of my favorite subjects growing up was Math. I loved Math! When I went on to High School, I enrolled in the most advanced level of Math that was offered. Later that month, I happened to miss a couple of classes.....and in Math you can't do that... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God-Sized Prayers

God-Sized Prayers

Ephesians 3:14-19
One of my favorite subjects growing up was Math. I loved Math! When I went on to High School, I enrolled in the most advanced level of Math that was offered. Later that month, I happened to miss a couple of classes.....and in Math you can't do that... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Altar Workers Seminar

Altar Workers Seminar

Acts 2:37-37
Tonight I want to talk about our altar services, I haven't taught on this topic for well over a year, and I want to address a few things tonight that I believe will help all of us! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Altar Workers Seminar

Altar Workers Seminar

Acts 2:37-37
Tonight I want to talk about our altar services, I haven't taught on this topic for well over a year, and I want to address a few things tonight that I believe will help all of us! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Necessity Of Prayer

The Necessity Of Prayer

2 Chronicles 7:14-1
We are living in desperate times, a time when prayer is all that is going to restore the church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Necessity Of Prayer

The Necessity Of Prayer

2 Chronicles 7:14-1
We are living in desperate times, a time when prayer is all that is going to restore the church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Table Set For Two

A Table Set For Two

Matthew 6:5-5
Prayer, like exercise, must be on a continued basis otherwise we regress and we have a noticeable difference in stamina. Many would never think to steal, kill, cheat, lie, or curse and do a lot of other things we know as sin, but many sin on a regular basis when we don’t pray. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Table Set For Two

A Table Set For Two

Matthew 6:5-5
Prayer, like exercise, must be on a continued basis otherwise we regress and we have a noticeable difference in stamina. Many would never think to steal, kill, cheat, lie, or curse and do a lot of other things we know as sin, but many sin on a regular basis when we don’t pray. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Value Of Your Altars

The Value Of Your Altars

Genesis 13:1-5
I am preaching about, The Value of Your Altars. They have the ability to define you and to set you apart and pull you into spiritual greatness if you will just allow them to do so. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Value Of Your Altars

The Value Of Your Altars

Genesis 13:1-5
I am preaching about, The Value of Your Altars. They have the ability to define you and to set you apart and pull you into spiritual greatness if you will just allow them to do so. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Wrong Motive For Prayer

A Wrong Motive For Prayer

Exodus 8:8-8
Our service to God has to be motivated by a proper motive. You may have poor motives and good service and have the ability to fool those who are around you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Wrong Motive For Prayer

A Wrong Motive For Prayer

Exodus 8:8-8
Our service to God has to be motivated by a proper motive. You may have poor motives and good service and have the ability to fool those who are around you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Guard The Deposit

Guard The Deposit

2 Timothy 1:14-14
Our generation wants to be eased of pain—God wants to transform that pain. The pain is what compels us to the place of prayer. Instead of allowing the painful situations of life to control us we must let the pain press us into the place of prayer. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Guard The Deposit

Guard The Deposit

2 Timothy 1:14-14
Our generation wants to be eased of pain—God wants to transform that pain. The pain is what compels us to the place of prayer. Instead of allowing the painful situations of life to control us we must let the pain press us into the place of prayer. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon PRAYER -

PRAYER - "PRAISE & ADORATION"

Psalms 100:4-4
Jesus was teaching his disciples, and ultimately every Christian, how to pray using these 6 parts of prayer. The first part of prayer should always be Praise and Adoration unto God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon PRAYER -

PRAYER - "PRAISE & ADORATION"

Psalms 100:4-4
Jesus was teaching his disciples, and ultimately every Christian, how to pray using these 6 parts of prayer. The first part of prayer should always be Praise and Adoration unto God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why The Devil Fears Your Prayers.

Why The Devil Fears Your Prayers.

Matthew 11:12-12
The Devil wants to keep Apostolic men distracted from fighting him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why The Devil Fears Your Prayers.

Why The Devil Fears Your Prayers.

Matthew 11:12-12
The Devil wants to keep Apostolic men distracted from fighting him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Intercession

Intercession

Ezekiel 22:30-30
There has always been a desperate need for intercessors because it's through the work of the intercessors that God has chosen to show mercy. Throughout the Word of God we find that he searched for an intercessor to plead the case of the guilty, and sadly, too many times there was no one who was willing to take on the burden. Today is no different than it was then. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Intercession

Intercession

Ezekiel 22:30-30
There has always been a desperate need for intercessors because it's through the work of the intercessors that God has chosen to show mercy. Throughout the Word of God we find that he searched for an intercessor to plead the case of the guilty, and sadly, too many times there was no one who was willing to take on the burden. Today is no different than it was then. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Five Reasons We Cannot Make It Without Prayer

Five Reasons We Cannot Make It Without Prayer

Ephesians 6:18-19
There is no replacement for prayer. Church attendance, praise, singing, working for the church, giving can never replace your prayer. There are things that God wants to give to us that cannot be sung up, praised up, worked up, or preached up. They are things that will only be prayed up! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Five Reasons We Cannot Make It Without Prayer

Five Reasons We Cannot Make It Without Prayer

Ephesians 6:18-19
There is no replacement for prayer. Church attendance, praise, singing, working for the church, giving can never replace your prayer. There are things that God wants to give to us that cannot be sung up, praised up, worked up, or preached up. They are things that will only be prayed up! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let Us Pray for Boldness

Let Us Pray for Boldness

Acts 4:29-31
When the apostles and leaders of the New Testament church came face-to-face with life threatening trouble, they did not run, hide, or stop preaching. They went to God in prayer and asked for boldness to speak the... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let Us Pray for Boldness

Let Us Pray for Boldness

Acts 4:29-31
When the apostles and leaders of the New Testament church came face-to-face with life threatening trouble, they did not run, hide, or stop preaching. They went to God in prayer and asked for boldness to speak the... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Leadership Praying

Leadership Praying

Acts 3:1-1
Leadership is influence, nothing more, nothing less. As Christian leaders we are in the business of influencing men toward God. We influence men to come to salvation and live righteously in obedience to the Word of God. These things cannot be... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Leadership Praying

Leadership Praying

Acts 3:1-1
Leadership is influence, nothing more, nothing less. As Christian leaders we are in the business of influencing men toward God. We influence men to come to salvation and live righteously in obedience to the Word of God. These things cannot be... [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Knowing what people need and want is the key to understanding them. And if you can understand them, you can influen...[read more]

Thumbnail

Momentum is defined as “mass in motion.” All objects have mass; therefore, if an object of mass is movi...[read more]

Thumbnail

In this unpredictable and changing world, the one thing we can always control is the way we think. While we have li...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.