Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Prayer"

The Thieves of Prayer

Mark 11:15-19

Topics: Prayer

This house must become a house of prayer!

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Lord, Teach Us To Pray

Lord, Teach Us To Pray

Luke 11:1-4
Topic: Prayer
What is the single word that can bring the great God that we serve? What is the word that turns captivity captive? What is the word that unites far separated souls around one common seat of mercy? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Lord, Teach Us To Pray

Lord, Teach Us To Pray

Luke 11:1-4
What is the single word that can bring the great God that we serve? What is the word that turns captivity captive? What is the word that unites far separated souls around one common seat of mercy? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Costliness of Prayer

The Costliness of Prayer

Luke 11:1-1
The third element of grasping, or perhaps discovering, the elements of prayer involves the costliness of prayer. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Costliness of Prayer

The Costliness of Prayer

The third element of grasping, or perhaps discovering, the elements of prayer involves the costliness of prayer. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Secret Burden

The Secret Burden

The church is anemic in the area of prayer. Busyness, carelessness, materialism, and all sorts of other excuses (but no real reasons) flit through our minds as to why that we cannot pray. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Secret Burden

The Secret Burden

The church is anemic in the area of prayer. Busyness, carelessness, materialism, and all sorts of other excuses (but no real reasons) flit through our minds as to why that we cannot pray. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Struggle Of Prayer

The Struggle Of Prayer

When I say “struggling” in prayer, I do not mean it is those prayers that we are fighting with some besetting sin or with the devil or with some outside temptation. . . . When I say “struggling” in prayer, I mean those times that our will does not match up to the will and purpose of God. [ read more... ]

The Struggle Of Prayer

When I say “struggling” in prayer, I do not mean it is those prayers that we are fighting with some besetting sin or with the devil or with some outside temptation. . . . When I say “struggling” in prayer, I mean those times that our will does not match up to the will and purpose of God. [ read more... ]

The Struggle Of Prayer

I am fearful that I live in a time that this sort of praying is become almost extinct. The enticements of Laodecia have overcome the willingness for us individually to really struggle in prayer as is modeled for us by Jesus in Gethsemane. Laodecia has a choke-hold on far too many in this generation. Babylon has intoxicated our “struggling” in prayer. [ read more... ]

The Struggle Of Prayer

I am fearful that I live in a time that this sort of praying is become almost extinct. The enticements of Laodecia have overcome the willingness for us individually to really struggle in prayer as is modeled for us by Jesus in Gethsemane. Laodecia has a choke-hold on far too many in this generation. Babylon has intoxicated our “struggling” in prayer. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God-Sized Prayers

God-Sized Prayers

Ephesians 3:14-19
One of my favorite subjects growing up was Math. I loved Math! When I went on to High School, I enrolled in the most advanced level of Math that was offered. Later that month, I happened to miss a couple of classes.....and in Math you can't do that... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God-Sized Prayers

God-Sized Prayers

Ephesians 3:14-19
One of my favorite subjects growing up was Math. I loved Math! When I went on to High School, I enrolled in the most advanced level of Math that was offered. Later that month, I happened to miss a couple of classes.....and in Math you can't do that... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Principles of Prayer

Principles of Prayer

Matthew 6:5-13
Many times we pray without sincerity and we might as well not even pray because our motive is vain and wrong. The name of the Lord is holy let us not be seen before God using it just to use it, or like the Pharisees, praying just to pray or be seen. When you pray you do not have to chant or repeat repetitious words but speak to your Father with sincerity and honesty without fear but with all respect. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Principles of Prayer

Principles of Prayer

Matthew 6:5-13
Many times we pray without sincerity and we might as well not even pray because our motive is vain and wrong. The name of the Lord is holy let us not be seen before God using it just to use it, or like the Pharisees, praying just to pray or be seen. When you pray you do not have to chant or repeat repetitious words but speak to your Father with sincerity and honesty without fear but with all respect. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Gift My Father Gave Me

The Gift My Father Gave Me

John 13:15-15
Now I don’t know about you but the last time I checked dead people couldn’t talk. In fact, in preparation for this message, I walked through a cemetery and didn’t hear a thing coming from the graves. I didn’t see anyone coming up from the grave to order a pepperoni pizza or to carry on a conversation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Gift My Father Gave Me

The Gift My Father Gave Me

John 13:15-15
Now I don’t know about you but the last time I checked dead people couldn’t talk. In fact, in preparation for this message, I walked through a cemetery and didn’t hear a thing coming from the graves. I didn’t see anyone coming up from the grave to order a pepperoni pizza or to carry on a conversation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon So You Want To Go Back To Egypt

So You Want To Go Back To Egypt

Numbers 14:1-4
Tonight I want to talk with you about your heart, your mind, and your soul. Remember the times when you faced things that you had to do or new situations that you were uncomfortable with and you long for the good old days in H.S. or College or where ever. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon So You Want To Go Back To Egypt

So You Want To Go Back To Egypt

Numbers 14:1-4
Tonight I want to talk with you about your heart, your mind, and your soul. Remember the times when you faced things that you had to do or new situations that you were uncomfortable with and you long for the good old days in H.S. or College or where ever. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Prayer

Prayer

James 4:2-2
We are a people that believe prayer works. “Amen!” We believe Prayer changes. We believe Prayer makes things happen. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Prayer

Prayer

James 4:2-2
We are a people that believe prayer works. “Amen!” We believe Prayer changes. We believe Prayer makes things happen. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Deliverance That Comes Through Prayer & Fasting

Deliverance That Comes Through Prayer & Fasting

Matthew 17:14-21
We want to look at tonight what Jesus said is a necessary commodity in order to have REAL DELIVERANCE in our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Deliverance That Comes Through Prayer & Fasting

Deliverance That Comes Through Prayer & Fasting

Matthew 17:14-21
We want to look at tonight what Jesus said is a necessary commodity in order to have REAL DELIVERANCE in our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon History's Greatest Prayer Meeting

History's Greatest Prayer Meeting

Luke 24:52-53
In the first two chapters of Acts, the disciples are in the “Prayer Room” waiting for the promise. When we enter our “Prayer Place” we are going there to wait for an answer. “For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us” (2 Corinthians 1:20). Also read Matthew 7:7-8. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon History's Greatest Prayer Meeting

History's Greatest Prayer Meeting

Luke 24:52-53
In the first two chapters of Acts, the disciples are in the “Prayer Room” waiting for the promise. When we enter our “Prayer Place” we are going there to wait for an answer. “For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us” (2 Corinthians 1:20). Also read Matthew 7:7-8. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Listens To The Cries Of The Desperate

God Listens To The Cries Of The Desperate

Acts 12:5-5
The believers in the New Testament handled desperate situations and persecutions with strong, unceasing prayer. In Acts 12:5, it looked as if Peter was in an impossible situation. James had been killed and Peter was put into the hands of sixteen prison guards. However, our God majors in working through impossible situations in the lives of His people. “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God” (Luke 18:27). The missing link between our questions and God’s answers is persistent prayer. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Listens To The Cries Of The Desperate

God Listens To The Cries Of The Desperate

The believers in the New Testament handled desperate situations and persecutions with strong, unceasing prayer. In Acts 12:5, it looked as if Peter was in an impossible situation. James had been killed and Peter was put into the hands of sixteen prison guards. However, our God majors in working through impossible situations in the lives of His people. “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God” (Luke 18:27). The missing link between our questions and God’s answers is persistent prayer. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Listens To The Demands Of The Desperate

God Listens To The Demands Of The Desperate

The believers in the New Testament handled desperate situations and persecutions with strong, unceasing prayer. In Acts 12:5, it looked as if Peter was in an impossible situation. James had been killed and Peter was put into the hands of sixteen prison guards. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Listens To The Demands Of The Desperate

God Listens To The Demands Of The Desperate

The believers in the New Testament handled desperate situations and persecutions with strong, unceasing prayer. In Acts 12:5, it looked as if Peter was in an impossible situation. James had been killed and Peter was put into the hands of sixteen prison guards. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Answers Every Prayer

God Answers Every Prayer

Acts 12:5-11
To human eyes and understanding it was an impossible situation. James had already been killed. Peter was in prison. Sixteen soldiers kept watch over him. Peter’s case looked hopeless. He too would soon be killed. However, the church met the bleak situation by calling a prayer meeting. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Answers Every Prayer

God Answers Every Prayer

Acts 12:5-11
To human eyes and understanding it was an impossible situation. James had already been killed. Peter was in prison. Sixteen soldiers kept watch over him. Peter’s case looked hopeless. He too would soon be killed. However, the church met the bleak situation by calling a prayer meeting. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Table Set For Two

A Table Set For Two

Matthew 6:5-5
Prayer, like exercise, must be on a continued basis otherwise we regress and we have a noticeable difference in stamina. Many would never think to steal, kill, cheat, lie, or curse and do a lot of other things we know as sin, but many sin on a regular basis when we don’t pray. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Table Set For Two

A Table Set For Two

Matthew 6:5-5
Prayer, like exercise, must be on a continued basis otherwise we regress and we have a noticeable difference in stamina. Many would never think to steal, kill, cheat, lie, or curse and do a lot of other things we know as sin, but many sin on a regular basis when we don’t pray. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Discipleship Praying

Discipleship Praying

Luke 11:1-5
In teaching His disciples to pray, Jesus established TEN DAILY PRIORTIES OF PERSONAL PRAYER. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Discipleship Praying

Discipleship Praying

In teaching His disciples to pray, Jesus established TEN DAILY PRIORTIES OF PERSONAL PRAYER. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Discipleship Praying - Handout

Discipleship Praying - Handout

Image for sermon Discipleship Praying - Handout

Discipleship Praying - Handout

Image for sermon Altar Workers Seminar

Altar Workers Seminar

Acts 2:37-37
Tonight I want to talk about our altar services, I haven't taught on this topic for well over a year, and I want to address a few things tonight that I believe will help all of us! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Altar Workers Seminar

Altar Workers Seminar

Acts 2:37-37
Tonight I want to talk about our altar services, I haven't taught on this topic for well over a year, and I want to address a few things tonight that I believe will help all of us! [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Acts 2:42-47  KJV 42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking ...[read more]

Thumbnail

How do you influence people? Do you influence them intentionally? Do you influence them in a positive way? Are you ...[read more]

Thumbnail

Have you ever thought of the various motivators in your life? Early in my life I found my father to be a great mot...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.