By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Getting To Know Him"

Getting To Know Him- Part 1

Job 22:21-21

I have had the spirit of prophecy on me and I want this church to know that God is moving us to a different level. He wants to revolutionize our thinking and bring us to a place in Him that we have never been. If we will follow Him in this Journey, He will give us whatever we ask. Since we began our 40 days of fasting, there has been something that he wants to show us, so we must keep seeking Him. Prayer & Fasting is the key!

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Getting To Know Him- Part 2

Getting To Know Him- Part 2

Matthew 7:22-23
Topic: Getting To Know Him
I preached Sunday night on the book of John chapter 4 where the Woman at the well met Jesus. It was at the well that Jesus offered her a revelation of who He was. God is saying to this church, “Know Me More! Seek Me for Me! If you will do that, I will give you what you desire.” The revelation He gave to the woman of Samaria, is the same revelation He is wanting to give to us. He wants to reveal Himself to this church. He wants to reveal Himself to this community. He wants to reveal Himself to the sinner that walks through those doors. He wants to reveal Himself to those who are willing to seek Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Getting To Know Him- Part 2

Getting To Know Him- Part 2

Matthew 7:22-23
I preached Sunday night on the book of John chapter 4 where the Woman at the well met Jesus. It was at the well that Jesus offered her a revelation of who He was. God is saying to this church, “Know Me More! Seek Me for Me! If you will do that, I will give you what you desire.” The revelation He gave to the woman of Samaria, is the same revelation He is wanting to give to us. He wants to reveal Himself to this church. He wants to reveal Himself to this community. He wants to reveal Himself to the sinner that walks through those doors. He wants to reveal Himself to those who are willing to seek Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Getting To Know Him- Part 3

Getting To Know Him- Part 3

Luke 19:5-10
Getting to know Jesus sometimes takes us out of what we know and can trust to something that becomes unfamiliar. Zacchaeus was a chief among the publicans, which lets us know that he was very proud. He was a rich man with rich friends and he had an image to keep. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Getting To Know Him- Part 3

Getting To Know Him- Part 3

Luke 19:5-10
Getting to know Jesus sometimes takes us out of what we know and can trust to something that becomes unfamiliar. Zacchaeus was a chief among the publicans, which lets us know that he was very proud. He was a rich man with rich friends and he had an image to keep. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

One of the most exciting and powerful methods of preaching is to share the story (biography) of a character in the ...[read more]

Thumbnail

Identifying that next leader is not easy.  You must often times select a few prospects and begin to work ...[read more]

Thumbnail

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and ...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.