By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Getting To Know Him"

Do You Trust Me Enough To Walk With Me?

Mark 5:21-29

But all of our DIGNITY goes out the window when we come face to face with Jesus. There is no way to be dignified with tears streaming down our face and we are on our knees begging for help.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Simply Jesus

Simply Jesus

Jeremiah 9:1-8
Topic: Getting To Know Him
The age in which we live is commonly referred to as the information age. The Prophet Daniel spoke in Daniel Chapter 12 verse 4 of a period of time toward the end that will be defined by travel and knowledge, “many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Simply Jesus

Simply Jesus

Jeremiah 9:1-8
The age in which we live is commonly referred to as the information age. The Prophet Daniel spoke in Daniel Chapter 12 verse 4 of a period of time toward the end that will be defined by travel and knowledge, “many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Introducing Jesus

Introducing Jesus

Luke 3:23-23
As Jesus grew up in the house of Joseph, people supposed, or concluded that Jesus was Joseph's son. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Introducing Jesus

Introducing Jesus

Luke 3:23-23
As Jesus grew up in the house of Joseph, people supposed, or concluded that Jesus was Joseph's son. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Did Jesus Teach?

What Did Jesus Teach?

Matthew 4:20-22
Teaching always comes before sending. We must learn before we can fulfill the Lord’s command to go. If you can’t follow you will never lead. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Did Jesus Teach?

What Did Jesus Teach?

Matthew 4:20-22
Teaching always comes before sending. We must learn before we can fulfill the Lord’s command to go. If you can’t follow you will never lead. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Christ, the Ladder

Christ, the Ladder

Genesis 28:12-12
The most notable and common fact about ladders is that they are used for the purpose of reaching something that separates us from something that is higher than we are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Christ, the Ladder

Christ, the Ladder

Genesis 28:12-12
The most notable and common fact about ladders is that they are used for the purpose of reaching something that separates us from something that is higher than we are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus – Or is There Another Name?

Jesus – Or is There Another Name?

Acts 3:1-8
This is a well-known story, and a notable miracle. This man was over 40 years old, and had been crippled from birth, yet here he was, walking and leaping and praising God. As you can imagine, this caused quite a stir in the Temple, so Peter began to tell everyone how this miracle had occurred. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus – Or is There Another Name?

Jesus – Or is There Another Name?

Acts 3:1-8
This is a well-known story, and a notable miracle. This man was over 40 years old, and had been crippled from birth, yet here he was, walking and leaping and praising God. As you can imagine, this caused quite a stir in the Temple, so Peter began to tell everyone how this miracle had occurred. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Things Jesus Did Not Do

Three Things Jesus Did Not Do

Mark 6:5-6
We have assumed that Jesus could do anything, having all power and authority… This morning, however, I am going to share with you three things that Jesus could not or would not do. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Things Jesus Did Not Do

Three Things Jesus Did Not Do

Mark 6:5-6
We have assumed that Jesus could do anything, having all power and authority… This morning, however, I am going to share with you three things that Jesus could not or would not do. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon As Was Supposed

As Was Supposed

1 Peter 3:15-15
More and more in my witness I am running into people who have a generic approach to who Jesus is. Tonight, I feel like approaching this lesson a little differently than past Bible studies. Their thinking is... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon As Was Supposed

As Was Supposed

1 Peter 3:15-15
More and more in my witness I am running into people who have a generic approach to who Jesus is. Tonight, I feel like approaching this lesson a little differently than past Bible studies. Their thinking is... [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

There are a number of great ways to preach the Word of God, but one of the most effective is  expository preac...[read more]

Thumbnail

Bi-vocational ministry is an essential weave in the fabric of the church today. It is a common and yet very misunde...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most pastors would sacrifice everything they have to know a sure way of winning people long term. The truth is, mos...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.