By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Getting To Know Him"

Knowing Him Face To Face

Exodus 32:35-35

Moses and the children of Israel were on their way into the Promised Land of Canaan. They had left Egypt and arrived at Mount Sinai where God gave Moses the Ten Commandments. When Moses descended he found that the people erected a golden calf and had worshipped it, thinking Moses' long departure from them for forty days meant he was dead.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The Key To Overcoming Everything:  A Revelation Of Jesus Christ

The Key To Overcoming Everything: A Revelation Of Jesus Christ

Exodus 3:2-8
Topic: Getting To Know Him
Moses and Joshua both experienced a holy ground encounter with God. One was in regards to getting Israel out of Egypt. And the second was associated with getting Israel into Canaan. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Key To Overcoming Everything:  A Revelation Of Jesus Christ

The Key To Overcoming Everything: A Revelation Of Jesus Christ

Exodus 3:2-8
Moses and Joshua both experienced a holy ground encounter with God. One was in regards to getting Israel out of Egypt. And the second was associated with getting Israel into Canaan. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Trust Me Enough To Walk With Me?

Do You Trust Me Enough To Walk With Me?

Mark 5:21-29
But all of our DIGNITY goes out the window when we come face to face with Jesus. There is no way to be dignified with tears streaming down our face and we are on our knees begging for help. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Trust Me Enough To Walk With Me?

Do You Trust Me Enough To Walk With Me?

Mark 5:21-29
But all of our DIGNITY goes out the window when we come face to face with Jesus. There is no way to be dignified with tears streaming down our face and we are on our knees begging for help. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus – Or is There Another Name?

Jesus – Or is There Another Name?

Acts 3:1-8
This is a well-known story, and a notable miracle. This man was over 40 years old, and had been crippled from birth, yet here he was, walking and leaping and praising God. As you can imagine, this caused quite a stir in the Temple, so Peter began to tell everyone how this miracle had occurred. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus – Or is There Another Name?

Jesus – Or is There Another Name?

Acts 3:1-8
This is a well-known story, and a notable miracle. This man was over 40 years old, and had been crippled from birth, yet here he was, walking and leaping and praising God. As you can imagine, this caused quite a stir in the Temple, so Peter began to tell everyone how this miracle had occurred. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Simply Jesus

Simply Jesus

Jeremiah 9:1-8
The age in which we live is commonly referred to as the information age. The Prophet Daniel spoke in Daniel Chapter 12 verse 4 of a period of time toward the end that will be defined by travel and knowledge, “many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Simply Jesus

Simply Jesus

Jeremiah 9:1-8
The age in which we live is commonly referred to as the information age. The Prophet Daniel spoke in Daniel Chapter 12 verse 4 of a period of time toward the end that will be defined by travel and knowledge, “many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Into The Deep

Into The Deep

Ezekiel 47:1-5
God anoint my mind. Cleanse my thinking. Wash me completely and make me over in your image. Let your river wash over my soul. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Into The Deep

Into The Deep

Ezekiel 47:1-5
God anoint my mind. Cleanse my thinking. Wash me completely and make me over in your image. Let your river wash over my soul. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Things Jesus Did Not Do

Three Things Jesus Did Not Do

Mark 6:5-6
We have assumed that Jesus could do anything, having all power and authority… This morning, however, I am going to share with you three things that Jesus could not or would not do. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Things Jesus Did Not Do

Three Things Jesus Did Not Do

Mark 6:5-6
We have assumed that Jesus could do anything, having all power and authority… This morning, however, I am going to share with you three things that Jesus could not or would not do. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Christ, the Ladder

Christ, the Ladder

Genesis 28:12-12
The most notable and common fact about ladders is that they are used for the purpose of reaching something that separates us from something that is higher than we are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Christ, the Ladder

Christ, the Ladder

Genesis 28:12-12
The most notable and common fact about ladders is that they are used for the purpose of reaching something that separates us from something that is higher than we are. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

New Pastors often make elementary mistakes when they assume the pastorate of a church. Even though you’re now...[read more]

Thumbnail

The 1st Fatal Error:  No Clearly Defined Mission or Purpose If people do not know and can’t offer a sim...[read more]

Thumbnail

Fundamental principles underlie the thinking and conduct of all true leaders, and these principles are even sharply...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.