Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Worship"

What is that?

Ezekiel 28:13-15

Topics: Worship

Why did Jesus come to earth? Why did He die on Calvary? Jesus said that He came to seek and save that which was lost! What was lost?

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Harmoniously Tuning Your Worship Into Jesus

Harmoniously Tuning Your Worship Into Jesus

Psalms 139:14-14
Topic: Worship
Some days I feel like my spirit is out of tune and forgotten how to reverberate at my Jesus' voice. But, to the contrary, I know...deep down (in the eternal space inside me) that no soul ever loses it's ability to carry a tune. That is what it was created for. And I was created to connect with Him to hear His voice no matter how mundane the moment. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Harmoniously Tuning Your Worship Into Jesus

Harmoniously Tuning Your Worship Into Jesus

Psalms 139:14-14
Some days I feel like my spirit is out of tune and forgotten how to reverberate at my Jesus' voice. But, to the contrary, I know...deep down (in the eternal space inside me) that no soul ever loses it's ability to carry a tune. That is what it was created for. And I was created to connect with Him to hear His voice no matter how mundane the moment. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Purpose in the Heart

The Purpose in the Heart

Daniel 1:3-8
These two aspects are always affected by judgment that comes from God. It is ruinous to the relationships around us. It is woeful to our worship [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Purpose in the Heart

The Purpose in the Heart

Daniel 1:3-8
These two aspects are always affected by judgment that comes from God. It is ruinous to the relationships around us. It is woeful to our worship [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Sing

Sing

Matthew 26:30-30
Tonight our services will be spent mostly in singing. Because of this I thought it would be appropriate for us to talk about singing this morning. Singing is important. It is a Bible subject. We have scriptural authority to sing in worship in our assemblies. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Sing

Sing

Matthew 26:30-30
Tonight our services will be spent mostly in singing. Because of this I thought it would be appropriate for us to talk about singing this morning. Singing is important. It is a Bible subject. We have scriptural authority to sing in worship in our assemblies. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Sing with the Understanding

Sing with the Understanding

1 Corinthians 14:13-13
The Bible tells us to sing with the understanding (ICor.14:15). Our singing will be more edifying, not to mention pleasing to God when we understand better what we sing. So let's think about our songs. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Sing with the Understanding

Sing with the Understanding

1 Corinthians 14:13-13
The Bible tells us to sing with the understanding (ICor.14:15). Our singing will be more edifying, not to mention pleasing to God when we understand better what we sing. So let's think about our songs. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hang Up Your Hang Ups!

Hang Up Your Hang Ups!

Psalms 137:1-4
Hang up all of your hang ups and take down your harps and sing [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hang Up Your Hang Ups!

Hang Up Your Hang Ups!

Psalms 137:1-4
Hang up all of your hang ups and take down your harps and sing [ read more... ]

Image for sermon True Worshippers of God

True Worshippers of God

John 4:23-23
Whatever venue or style of worship you choose, you must choose a way that pleases God. God seeks those that will worship both in Spirit and in Truth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon True Worshippers of God

True Worshippers of God

John 4:23-23
Whatever venue or style of worship you choose, you must choose a way that pleases God. God seeks those that will worship both in Spirit and in Truth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Alabaster Box

My Alabaster Box

Luke 7:36-39
When something is poured out of your heart to Jesus in appreciation it becomes a PRAISE. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Alabaster Box

My Alabaster Box

Luke 7:36-39
When something is poured out of your heart to Jesus in appreciation it becomes a PRAISE. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Elements Of Worship

Elements Of Worship

John 4:24-24
To worship is to quicken the conscience by the holiness of God; to feed the mind with the truth of God; to purge the imagination by the beauty of God; to open the heart to the love of God; to devote the will to the purpose of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Elements Of Worship

Elements Of Worship

John 4:24-24
To worship is to quicken the conscience by the holiness of God; to feed the mind with the truth of God; to purge the imagination by the beauty of God; to open the heart to the love of God; to devote the will to the purpose of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon An Occasion Premeditated for Merriment

An Occasion Premeditated for Merriment

2 Corinthians 10:4-5
Too often we look at our problems and say Oh Me, when we need to be saying Oh Jesus! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon An Occasion Premeditated for Merriment

An Occasion Premeditated for Merriment

2 Corinthians 10:4-5
Too often we look at our problems and say Oh Me, when we need to be saying Oh Jesus! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Emptying the Willows

Emptying the Willows

Psalms 137:2-2
If your're discouraged, this message is to get you to worship your way out of the discouragement. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Emptying the Willows

Emptying the Willows

Psalms 137:2-2
If your're discouraged, this message is to get you to worship your way out of the discouragement. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Four Altars

The Four Altars

Psalms 22:3-3
Altars in the Bible signify places of worship and sacrifice, and the lives of Bible characters in the Old Testament are often marked by the altars they made. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Four Altars

The Four Altars

Psalms 22:3-3
Altars in the Bible signify places of worship and sacrifice, and the lives of Bible characters in the Old Testament are often marked by the altars they made. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Contagion Of Praise

The Contagion Of Praise

Psalms 148:1-14
Praise is contagious. Isn't it time to let is spread in your church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Contagion Of Praise

The Contagion Of Praise

Psalms 148:1-14
Praise is contagious. Isn't it time to let is spread in your church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Called To Worship

Called To Worship

1 Peter 2:9-9
Taking our responsibility of Worship seriously. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Called To Worship

Called To Worship

1 Peter 2:9-9
Taking our responsibility of Worship seriously. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Victory Is Hiding Behind Our Worship

Victory Is Hiding Behind Our Worship

1 Samuel 21:8-9
If you’ve laid down your worship, you might just be covering up your victory! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Victory Is Hiding Behind Our Worship

Victory Is Hiding Behind Our Worship

1 Samuel 21:8-9
If you’ve laid down your worship, you might just be covering up your victory! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Bird That Sings

A Bird That Sings

Psalms 104:12-12
God has commanded His Church to Be a Singing Church [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Bird That Sings

A Bird That Sings

Psalms 104:12-12
God has commanded His Church to Be a Singing Church [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Worship

Worship

Job 38:7-7
Worship began in eternity, for it is recorded that at the dawn of creation the sons of God shouted for joy in an act of worship. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Worship

Worship

Job 38:7-7
Worship began in eternity, for it is recorded that at the dawn of creation the sons of God shouted for joy in an act of worship. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Beyond the Bitter to the Better

Beyond the Bitter to the Better

Psalms 30:1-5
To get to the joy, you’ve got to go through the weeping. To get to the morning, you got to go through the night. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Beyond the Bitter to the Better

Beyond the Bitter to the Better

Psalms 30:1-5
To get to the joy, you’ve got to go through the weeping. To get to the morning, you got to go through the night. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bruised Reeds and Smoking Flax

Bruised Reeds and Smoking Flax

Matthew 12:18-21
• When you come to church on a Sunday morning, when you gather in cell groups during the midweek, when you kneel and pray, you are not doing that which is extraneous, you are doing that which you were designed to do. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bruised Reeds and Smoking Flax

Bruised Reeds and Smoking Flax

Matthew 12:18-21
• When you come to church on a Sunday morning, when you gather in cell groups during the midweek, when you kneel and pray, you are not doing that which is extraneous, you are doing that which you were designed to do. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

The expression of guarding the gates really has to do with guarding the mind. As noted in the previous message, Joh...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most people react badly to being interrupted. They often feel disrespected and small when you talk over them. ...[read more]

Thumbnail

In his research of leaders, both historical and contemporary, author Robert Clinton found that few leaders actually...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.