By Author
By Keyword
By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Worship"

This is part 2 of lesson #3 of the The Abundant Life. There’s not a thing wrong with talking about being blessed financially if we are going to talk about the Abundant Life. Giving is a form of worship. Just like singing. Or raising your hands. Or praising Him.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Worship

Worship

John 4:23-24
Topic: Worship
How do we enter into God’s presence? We come into the presence of God with song, hymns and with thanksgiving. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Worship

Worship

How do we enter into God’s presence? We come into the presence of God with song, hymns and with thanksgiving. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Atmospheric Pressure

Atmospheric Pressure

Genesis 1:1-6
Some teach that without form and void means the Earth was an indistinguishable mess and in dire need of help. Without form and void really means the Earth was in its foundational stage. There was still work to be done. (God deals in principle. He did not create the Earth with no plans for it and then think what now? He laid the foundation, then built it in His time, His way. When He let you into His. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Atmospheric Pressure

Atmospheric Pressure

Genesis 1:1-6
Some teach that without form and void means the Earth was an indistinguishable mess and in dire need of help. Without form and void really means the Earth was in its foundational stage. There was still work to be done. (God deals in principle. He did not create the Earth with no plans for it and then think what now? He laid the foundation, then built it in His time, His way. When He let you into His. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Showtime

Showtime

1 Peter 2:9-10
The Lord tells Moses there is a place where you can see my glory. Only the sincere heart can be there Moses. And when you get there, it is there that I will show you my glory. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Showtime

Showtime

1 Peter 2:9-10
The Lord tells Moses there is a place where you can see my glory. Only the sincere heart can be there Moses. And when you get there, it is there that I will show you my glory. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Slip the Surly Sights of Simeon

Slip the Surly Sights of Simeon

Genesis 42:5-6
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Worship
Praise is where the Lord lives. Praise is how we invite Him into our presence. If you make yourself an island in a sea of praise, you will get to see the Lord work in miraculous ways… In other people’s lives. But if you join us in praise, you will see the Lord move in your own life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Slip the Surly Sights of Simeon

Slip the Surly Sights of Simeon

Genesis 42:5-6
Praise is where the Lord lives. Praise is how we invite Him into our presence. If you make yourself an island in a sea of praise, you will get to see the Lord work in miraculous ways… In other people’s lives. But if you join us in praise, you will see the Lord move in your own life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Portrait of a True Worshipper

A Portrait of a True Worshipper

Psalms 15:1-5
Topics: Worship Prayer Faith
The key to living a holy life is to live a Scripture-saturated life. When God’s Word dwells within a person, sin diminishes. The light of his holiness always exposes areas of darkness, driving them away. Living a righteous life requires focusing and meditating upon the glory and majesty of the Word. The knowledge of the Scriptures, when united with faith, tends to drive out the practice of sin. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Portrait of a True Worshipper

A Portrait of a True Worshipper

Psalms 15:1-5
Topics: Worship Prayer Faith
The key to living a holy life is to live a Scripture-saturated life. When God’s Word dwells within a person, sin diminishes. The light of his holiness always exposes areas of darkness, driving them away. Living a righteous life requires focusing and meditating upon the glory and majesty of the Word. The knowledge of the Scriptures, when united with faith, tends to drive out the practice of sin. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Just Do It Again

Just Do It Again

1 Kings 17:8-16
God is constant! He never changes; He is always the same! So if there is something wrong, or something has changed, it cannot be God, and can only be us! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Just Do It Again

Just Do It Again

1 Kings 17:8-16
God is constant! He never changes; He is always the same! So if there is something wrong, or something has changed, it cannot be God, and can only be us! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Passionate Worship

Passionate Worship

2 Samuel 6:11-16
Topics: Spiritual Growth Worship Getting To Know Him
What moves you? What really makes you tick on the inside? What is it that gives you the passion for these activities? Your relationship with them! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Passionate Worship

Passionate Worship

2 Samuel 6:11-16
Topics: Spiritual Growth Worship Getting To Know Him
What moves you? What really makes you tick on the inside? What is it that gives you the passion for these activities? Your relationship with them! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Refreshing The Angels On How We Worship!

Refreshing The Angels On How We Worship!

Ephesians 3:10-10
Topics: Spiritual Growth Worship Prayer
He is looking for someone with the right spirit to worship him, no matter what they may be going through, no matter how bad things have turned out, no matter how bad they have been treated; God is searching and looking for someone to worship him with a pure spirit and to worship him with the spirit of truth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Refreshing The Angels On How We Worship!

Refreshing The Angels On How We Worship!

Ephesians 3:10-10
Topics: Spiritual Growth Worship Prayer
He is looking for someone with the right spirit to worship him, no matter what they may be going through, no matter how bad things have turned out, no matter how bad they have been treated; God is searching and looking for someone to worship him with a pure spirit and to worship him with the spirit of truth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Lions, Bears, & Giants

Lions, Bears, & Giants

1 Samuel 17:34-37
Topics: Spiritual Growth Worship Faith
Our battle cry will be revival, our power will be our prayer, our weapons will be our worship, our strength will be our unity, our destination is Heaven and our mission will be salvation for all of lost humanity. Our time has come, our hour is now, and from this moment forward, we will be in continual revival until Jesus comes! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Lions, Bears, & Giants

Lions, Bears, & Giants

1 Samuel 17:34-37
Topics: Spiritual Growth Worship Faith
Our battle cry will be revival, our power will be our prayer, our weapons will be our worship, our strength will be our unity, our destination is Heaven and our mission will be salvation for all of lost humanity. Our time has come, our hour is now, and from this moment forward, we will be in continual revival until Jesus comes! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Only One Room Away

Only One Room Away

Esther 2:8-17
We are just one room away. Will you make the step to reach the heart of the king? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Only One Room Away

Only One Room Away

Esther 2:8-17
We are just one room away. Will you make the step to reach the heart of the king? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Of The Turnaround

God Of The Turnaround

I don’t think we really understand how much God loves us and how much He wants us to be His children. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Of The Turnaround

God Of The Turnaround

I don’t think we really understand how much God loves us and how much He wants us to be His children. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Me Lord?

Why Me Lord?

Isaiah 53:1-11
Topics: Encouragement Worship Faith Love Our Witness Getting To Know Him
There are many people, today, that need to hear me. When your trial comes, and it will, your reaction will let those around you see your true character. It also lets God see what you really are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Me Lord?

Why Me Lord?

Isaiah 53:1-11
Topics: Encouragement Worship Faith Love Our Witness Getting To Know Him
There are many people, today, that need to hear me. When your trial comes, and it will, your reaction will let those around you see your true character. It also lets God see what you really are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Second Hand Sacrifices

Second Hand Sacrifices

Genesis 4:4-5
Topics: Worship Sin Getting To Know Him
When people backslide, its God that separates them from the Godly! And like that evil person, they justify themselves by blaming others and kill them with their mouths. That’s an unholy sacrifice. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Second Hand Sacrifices

Second Hand Sacrifices

Genesis 4:4-5
Topics: Worship Sin Getting To Know Him
When people backslide, its God that separates them from the Godly! And like that evil person, they justify themselves by blaming others and kill them with their mouths. That’s an unholy sacrifice. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #1

Jesus Is Better #1

Luke 7:20-20
Topics: Encouragement Worship Our Witness Getting To Know Him
Was it all worth it; was it all for nothing? All the preaching, the witnessing, the life we spend in the service of God. The question we want to know the answer to is simply “Is Jesus Better”? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #1

Jesus Is Better #1

Luke 7:20-20
Was it all worth it; was it all for nothing? All the preaching, the witnessing, the life we spend in the service of God. The question we want to know the answer to is simply “Is Jesus Better”? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #2

Jesus Is Better #2

John 3:1-2
Jesus the child that was born, the son that was given: who has authority over spiritual governments and powers: He is Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. He Is Better. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #2

Jesus Is Better #2

John 3:1-2
Jesus the child that was born, the son that was given: who has authority over spiritual governments and powers: He is Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. He Is Better. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #3

Jesus Is Better #3

Mark 5:1-9
See this name of Jesus has authority over everything in this world. There is nothing that can be named that the name of Jesus does not have authority over. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #3

Jesus Is Better #3

Mark 5:1-9
See this name of Jesus has authority over everything in this world. There is nothing that can be named that the name of Jesus does not have authority over. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #4

Jesus Is Better #4

Joel 3:14-14
With every decision you take, every judgment you make, there is a battle in your mind - a battle between intuition and logic. The problem researchers tell us is that when we allow our fast, intuitive system to make decisions; we make wrong decisions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #4

Jesus Is Better #4

Joel 3:14-14
With every decision you take, every judgment you make, there is a battle in your mind - a battle between intuition and logic. The problem researchers tell us is that when we allow our fast, intuitive system to make decisions; we make wrong decisions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Singing

Singing

Colossians 3:16-16
Good singing is not measured by the harmony in the voices, but the melody in the heart. Good singing is spirited, scriptural, edifying to one another, and praises our God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Singing

Singing

Colossians 3:16-16
Good singing is not measured by the harmony in the voices, but the melody in the heart. Good singing is spirited, scriptural, edifying to one another, and praises our God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Rejoice

Rejoice

Philippians 4:4-4
So often we look at religion as a burden in our lives, a system of rules and regulations designed to take all the fun out of life. Yet, Paul says to rejoice always - Phil 4:4 - it is unreasonable? No, five reasons for rejoicing as a Christian [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Rejoice

Rejoice

Philippians 4:4-4
So often we look at religion as a burden in our lives, a system of rules and regulations designed to take all the fun out of life. Yet, Paul says to rejoice always - Phil 4:4 - it is unreasonable? No, five reasons for rejoicing as a Christian [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

It is critically important who you surround yourself with. The men and women you choose to help you reach your goal...[read more]

Thumbnail

Based on surveys of more than 15,000 people, the following traits were selected as the key to effective leadership:...[read more]

Thumbnail

The one thing that really bothered me when I became a pastor was I heard less preaching than I had ever heard befor...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.