By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Search Results For:

Contrary Or Authentic

Leviticus 26:21-21

What bothers God about us is that sometimes we get so casual about Him that we think the door will always be open.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon It Should Have Killed You

It Should Have Killed You

Acts 28:1-6
Topic: Spiritual Growth
How many of us have looked back at our life and realized that it is only the grace of God that we have lived this long? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It Should Have Killed You

It Should Have Killed You

Acts 28:1-6
How many of us have looked back at our life and realized that it is only the grace of God that we have lived this long? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If You Are Not Hungry For God, You Will Never Find God

If You Are Not Hungry For God, You Will Never Find God

John 6:53-58
When I talk of God, I’m not just speaking about just any God. I’m not speaking to you about the God of this world that has distracted so many people from finding a true relationship with Jesus Christ. I’m not talking about a god that you can choose how you serve him. The first and the last the alpha the Omega. beginning and the end the Creator of all things. A God you must serve according to what He says! But if you’re not hungry and thirsty for righteousness you will never eat what God has prepared. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If You Are Not Hungry For God, You Will Never Find God

If You Are Not Hungry For God, You Will Never Find God

John 6:53-58
When I talk of God, I’m not just speaking about just any God. I’m not speaking to you about the God of this world that has distracted so many people from finding a true relationship with Jesus Christ. I’m not talking about a god that you can choose how you serve him. The first and the last the alpha the Omega. beginning and the end the Creator of all things. A God you must serve according to what He says! But if you’re not hungry and thirsty for righteousness you will never eat what God has prepared. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If It Is Possible

If It Is Possible

Matthew 24:23-26
This 60 year old man spent his entire life’s savings to warn his city about God’s judgment and the resurrection day. He believes that it is going to happen this Saturday just before 6pm Eastern Time. Now I don’t believe in naming the day or the hour of Christ’s return, because the Bible says that nobody knows these things. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If It Is Possible

If It Is Possible

Matthew 24:23-26
This 60 year old man spent his entire life’s savings to warn his city about God’s judgment and the resurrection day. He believes that it is going to happen this Saturday just before 6pm Eastern Time. Now I don’t believe in naming the day or the hour of Christ’s return, because the Bible says that nobody knows these things. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How To Turn Failure Into Achievement

How To Turn Failure Into Achievement

Acts 13:13-13
One of the greatest things about God is that He continues to work with men despite their own limitations and failings. Too often men do not allow God to complete what He starts within them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How To Turn Failure Into Achievement

How To Turn Failure Into Achievement

Acts 13:13-13
One of the greatest things about God is that He continues to work with men despite their own limitations and failings. Too often men do not allow God to complete what He starts within them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How Much Of God Do We Have? How Much Do We Want?

How Much Of God Do We Have? How Much Do We Want?

Luke 2:41-49
Let’s get addicted to the work of the Lord and let’s stop worrying about what we don’t have and rejoice in what God has given us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How Much Of God Do We Have? How Much Do We Want?

How Much Of God Do We Have? How Much Do We Want?

Luke 2:41-49
Let’s get addicted to the work of the Lord and let’s stop worrying about what we don’t have and rejoice in what God has given us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How Far Are You Willing To Go To Please God?

How Far Are You Willing To Go To Please God?

Philippians 3:7-14
I often wonder how much pressing is done by the church today, how much struggling in the Spirit does a man do to obtain an intimate relationship with Christ? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How Far Are You Willing To Go To Please God?

How Far Are You Willing To Go To Please God?

Philippians 3:7-14
I often wonder how much pressing is done by the church today, how much struggling in the Spirit does a man do to obtain an intimate relationship with Christ? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon His Command is my Enablement!

His Command is my Enablement!

Matthew 12:9-13
God gave the command, it was not up to them to decide how they where to cross the sea, just obey the command! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon His Command is my Enablement!

His Command is my Enablement!

Matthew 12:9-13
God gave the command, it was not up to them to decide how they where to cross the sea, just obey the command! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Have You Been Transformed?

Have You Been Transformed?

Acts 9:1-18
There has to be a transformation to where we no longer want to do things of this world, but we just want to satisfy Jesus, whatever it takes. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Have You Been Transformed?

Have You Been Transformed?

Acts 9:1-18
There has to be a transformation to where we no longer want to do things of this world, but we just want to satisfy Jesus, whatever it takes. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Growing in the Grace of God

Growing in the Grace of God

1 Peter 2:1-6
Everyone grows differently in the natural and the Spiritual. Some grow rapidly it is according to how much of the word of God they can handle. Some have to grow gradually. Some takes a lot longer due to things going wrong with their lives. But no one can force feed a person to grow spiritually. It will kill them spiritually. Follow God in peace and love and prayer and then God will begin to show you things. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Growing in the Grace of God

Growing in the Grace of God

1 Peter 2:1-6
Everyone grows differently in the natural and the Spiritual. Some grow rapidly it is according to how much of the word of God they can handle. Some have to grow gradually. Some takes a lot longer due to things going wrong with their lives. But no one can force feed a person to grow spiritually. It will kill them spiritually. Follow God in peace and love and prayer and then God will begin to show you things. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Secret For Our Success

God's Secret For Our Success

Joshua 1:6-9
The only way to do God's Will and receive His promises is to: [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Secret For Our Success

God's Secret For Our Success

Joshua 1:6-9
The only way to do God's Will and receive His promises is to: [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Can You Use Me?

God Can You Use Me?

Matthew 6:24-24
Everyone serves someone or something and of course, it should be the Lord. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Can You Use Me?

God Can You Use Me?

Matthew 6:24-24
Everyone serves someone or something and of course, it should be the Lord. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Getting Beyond The Bitter To Get To The Better

Getting Beyond The Bitter To Get To The Better

Psalms 30:1-5
My praise is more potent than my predicament. His majesty is mightier than my mess. His glory is greater than my grief. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Getting Beyond The Bitter To Get To The Better

Getting Beyond The Bitter To Get To The Better

Psalms 30:1-5
My praise is more potent than my predicament. His majesty is mightier than my mess. His glory is greater than my grief. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Four Of The Hardest Words

Four Of The Hardest Words

2 Kings 5:1-14
We have a huge debt because of sin a debt that we are unable to pay. But Christ took it upon Himself to pay that debt for us. He blotted it out. He nailed it to the cross. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Four Of The Hardest Words

Four Of The Hardest Words

2 Kings 5:1-14
We have a huge debt because of sin a debt that we are unable to pay. But Christ took it upon Himself to pay that debt for us. He blotted it out. He nailed it to the cross. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Filled With All the Fulness of God

Filled With All the Fulness of God

Ephesians 3:17-19
In order for God to take full control we must completely let down that wall. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Filled With All the Fulness of God

Filled With All the Fulness of God

Ephesians 3:17-19
In order for God to take full control we must completely let down that wall. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Expectation or Expectancy

Expectation or Expectancy

Mark 1:6-11
The thing is, we need expectancy in our Christian life. You could almost use the word “faith” as a synonym for expectancy. When we pray, we have an expectancy that God will answer, and we know Jesus responds to faith. We have to be careful to not let our faith become an expectation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Expectation or Expectancy

Expectation or Expectancy

Mark 1:6-11
The thing is, we need expectancy in our Christian life. You could almost use the word “faith” as a synonym for expectancy. When we pray, we have an expectancy that God will answer, and we know Jesus responds to faith. We have to be careful to not let our faith become an expectation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Dust On The Altars

Dust On The Altars

2 Chronicles 29:15-16
The temple of the Lord, or house of God was considered a Holy place. It was a dwelling of God, a building erected and set apart for the worship of the true God. It was a holy place where the priests would minister and offer sacrifices of bullocks, rams, lambs, and goats as sin offerings on the altar of the Lord. And they would make reconciliation with their blood to make atonement for Israel. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Dust On The Altars

Dust On The Altars

2 Chronicles 29:15-16
The temple of the Lord, or house of God was considered a Holy place. It was a dwelling of God, a building erected and set apart for the worship of the true God. It was a holy place where the priests would minister and offer sacrifices of bullocks, rams, lambs, and goats as sin offerings on the altar of the Lord. And they would make reconciliation with their blood to make atonement for Israel. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bits, Bridles and Wild Horses

Bits, Bridles and Wild Horses

James 3:3-3
Sometimes within our fleshly natures there is the strong tendency to want to assert and push our way through life. Every one of us have a little of that wild animal in us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bits, Bridles and Wild Horses

Bits, Bridles and Wild Horses

James 3:3-3
Sometimes within our fleshly natures there is the strong tendency to want to assert and push our way through life. Every one of us have a little of that wild animal in us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Clean Life With A Hidden Deposit

A Clean Life With A Hidden Deposit

Psalms 119:9-16
Anytime that we give ourselves to disciplined study of the Word of God it will always be of great benefit to us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Clean Life With A Hidden Deposit

A Clean Life With A Hidden Deposit

Psalms 119:9-16
Anytime that we give ourselves to disciplined study of the Word of God it will always be of great benefit to us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Destroyed By Distraction

Destroyed By Distraction

Song of Solomon 2:14-16
Ultimately we know there is nothing, small or large that can destroy us unless we allow it to. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Destroyed By Distraction

Destroyed By Distraction

Song of Solomon 2:14-16
Ultimately we know there is nothing, small or large that can destroy us unless we allow it to. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

One of the most exciting and powerful methods of preaching is to share the story (biography) of a character in the ...[read more]

Thumbnail

I couldn’t believe it.  One hand gripping his toy.  The other clinched into a tightened fist. ...[read more]

Thumbnail

Do you remember saying that as a child? The game was called..."Follow the leader". In the course of playi...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.