Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Check Out Our Latest Sermon Outlines and Their Related Backgrounds Below

Sorry, we couldn't find your search terms. Here are some suggestions for you:

A Place for God

Colossians 1:27-27

Throughout life we are building our own house. Not a physical house but rather a life that houses our character, emotions, attitudes, and beliefs.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon A Habitation for God

A Habitation for God

2 Chronicles 6:1-1
Topic: Spiritual Growth
It should be our desire to provide a place where God’s presence is pleased to dwell. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Habitation for God

A Habitation for God

2 Chronicles 6:1-1
It should be our desire to provide a place where God’s presence is pleased to dwell. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon 178 Seconds to Live!

178 Seconds to Live!

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon 178 Seconds to Live!

178 Seconds to Live!

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hiding Among the Stuff

Hiding Among the Stuff

1 Samuel 10:17-22
Where stuff becomes a problem is when it hides us from God, and keeps us from fulfilling our purpose in Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hiding Among the Stuff

Hiding Among the Stuff

1 Samuel 10:17-22
Where stuff becomes a problem is when it hides us from God, and keeps us from fulfilling our purpose in Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Must Increase, and I Must Decrease

He Must Increase, and I Must Decrease

Psalms 34:3-3
For all of our advances in human knowledge, most of us know far less about God's Word than our ancestors did. And we wonder why we're so confused! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Must Increase, and I Must Decrease

He Must Increase, and I Must Decrease

Psalms 34:3-3
For all of our advances in human knowledge, most of us know far less about God's Word than our ancestors did. And we wonder why we're so confused! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Awww Mom! Manna Cakes Again?

Awww Mom! Manna Cakes Again?

Numbers 11:1-8
We better never get to place where we prefer comfortable Church! We better never get to place where our relationship with the Lord is too casual! Too Familiar! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Awww Mom! Manna Cakes Again?

Awww Mom! Manna Cakes Again?

Numbers 11:1-8
We better never get to place where we prefer comfortable Church! We better never get to place where our relationship with the Lord is too casual! Too Familiar! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Possessing your Praise

Possessing your Praise

Joshua 5:13-15
There are some of you here that God wants to take us to another level in Him. He desires for you to know Him in an intimate way… [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Possessing your Praise

Possessing your Praise

Joshua 5:13-15
There are some of you here that God wants to take us to another level in Him. He desires for you to know Him in an intimate way… [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Time for a Revolution

It’s Time for a Revolution

Jude 1:14-22
It is only a matter of time before God begins to saturate us completely with the spirit and experience of true Holy Ghost Revival. But I do have one major concern. Are we prepared to receive it? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Time for a Revolution

It’s Time for a Revolution

Jude 1:14-22
It is only a matter of time before God begins to saturate us completely with the spirit and experience of true Holy Ghost Revival. But I do have one major concern. Are we prepared to receive it? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Dwells in Your Willingness

God Dwells in Your Willingness

Exodus 25:1-8
I believe that it is the will of God that we which have been delivered from the bondage of sin, now dwell in the miraculous of God! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Dwells in Your Willingness

God Dwells in Your Willingness

Exodus 25:1-8
I believe that it is the will of God that we which have been delivered from the bondage of sin, now dwell in the miraculous of God! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Exceeding All Expectations

Exceeding All Expectations

2 Chronicles 9:1-7
God, the thing I most desire is that you would give me Wisdom to be able to carry out your will for my life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Exceeding All Expectations

Exceeding All Expectations

2 Chronicles 9:1-7
God, the thing I most desire is that you would give me Wisdom to be able to carry out your will for my life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do you want God? Then get Hungry!

Do you want God? Then get Hungry!

Amos 8:11-13
Forget what has been done in the past (Trials, Heartbreaks, Wounds), and reach for the future! Revival is in store for those that Hunger after God! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do you want God? Then get Hungry!

Do you want God? Then get Hungry!

Amos 8:11-13
Forget what has been done in the past (Trials, Heartbreaks, Wounds), and reach for the future! Revival is in store for those that Hunger after God! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Coming In and Going Out

Coming In and Going Out

Luke 4:1-1
It’s God’s will that you leave His presence different that when you came in. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Coming In and Going Out

Coming In and Going Out

Luke 4:1-1
It’s God’s will that you leave His presence different that when you came in. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Claiming our Covenant Part 1

Claiming our Covenant Part 1

1 Chronicles 16:14-14
God first said, "Abraham, get out of where you are...". We must sometimes move before God will give us anything(God's covenant of Blessing). [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Claiming our Covenant Part 1

Claiming our Covenant Part 1

1 Chronicles 16:14-14
God first said, "Abraham, get out of where you are...". We must sometimes move before God will give us anything(God's covenant of Blessing). [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Claiming our Covenant Part 2

Claiming our Covenant Part 2

Genesis 12:1-3
We have an everlasting Covenant with God! Promises are no good unless someone accepts it. In order to receive all that God has promised us, we must possess the promise. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Claiming our Covenant Part 2

Claiming our Covenant Part 2

Genesis 12:1-3
We have an everlasting Covenant with God! Promises are no good unless someone accepts it. In order to receive all that God has promised us, we must possess the promise. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Appointed for a Purpose

Appointed for a Purpose

Genesis 3:9-15
Questions such as, “What am I here for?”, “Is there a reason for living?” The list goes on and on… But I have come to you today with the answer for this plaguing question! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Appointed for a Purpose

Appointed for a Purpose

Genesis 3:9-15
Questions such as, “What am I here for?”, “Is there a reason for living?” The list goes on and on… But I have come to you today with the answer for this plaguing question! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Special Invitation to “Plug In”

A Special Invitation to “Plug In”

Luke 22:52-54
As I read this scripture and began to study, God revealed to me why the religious world has lost its effectiveness in our generation. Too many people are following Jesus from a distance! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Special Invitation to “Plug In”

A Special Invitation to “Plug In”

Luke 22:52-54
As I read this scripture and began to study, God revealed to me why the religious world has lost its effectiveness in our generation. Too many people are following Jesus from a distance! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Low Place at a High Price

A Low Place at a High Price

Jonah 1:1-3
There is a common will of God for all of us, but there is also a perfect will of God for your life as an individual… [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Low Place at a High Price

A Low Place at a High Price

Jonah 1:1-3
There is a common will of God for all of us, but there is also a perfect will of God for your life as an individual… [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Importance of Staying in the Word

The Importance of Staying in the Word

Colossians 2:8-8
Just because it looks good, feels good and seems good, doesn’t mean it’s good for you! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Importance of Staying in the Word

The Importance of Staying in the Word

Colossians 2:8-8
Just because it looks good, feels good and seems good, doesn’t mean it’s good for you! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Submission

Submission

James 4:7-8
Submission, understanding the requirements of submitting according to God’s plan. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Submission

Submission

James 4:7-8
Submission, understanding the requirements of submitting according to God’s plan. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Into the Deep

Into the Deep

Luke 5:2-9
When we start launching out into the deep places of God we start catching that which we have needed and we start losing things that we do not need. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Into the Deep

Into the Deep

Luke 5:2-9
When we start launching out into the deep places of God we start catching that which we have needed and we start losing things that we do not need. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

I have so many titles for this article running through my head. "Stinking Thinking". "As A Man Thinketh In His Hear...[read more]

Thumbnail

One of the perceived obstacles to winning people to Christ is that the convictions we hold are not attractive to th...[read more]

Thumbnail

What are some of the principles that greatly impact our lives and help us become mature, growing, productive people...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.