By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Search Results For:

Victorious or Vanquished

Numbers 13:27-33

We will be victorious or vanquished determined by our own verdict.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Victorious in Spite of Circumstances

Victorious in Spite of Circumstances

Philippians 4:19-19
Topic: Spiritual Growth
Ideal circumstances do not guarantee victory and an overcoming lifestyle. FAITH in God brings VICTORY IN EVERY SITUATION! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Victorious in Spite of Circumstances

Victorious in Spite of Circumstances

Philippians 4:19-19
Ideal circumstances do not guarantee victory and an overcoming lifestyle. FAITH in God brings VICTORY IN EVERY SITUATION! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Vessels

Vessels

2 Timothy 2:20-21
We must purge our inner man in order to be vessels fit for the Master’s use [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Vessels

Vessels

2 Timothy 2:20-21
We must purge our inner man in order to be vessels fit for the Master’s use [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Using the Road Map

Using the Road Map

Acts 17:11-12
The Word of God is a guide, a road map on the road of life. It has been given to us to provide us with directions of how we should move on the journey of life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Using the Road Map

Using the Road Map

Acts 17:11-12
The Word of God is a guide, a road map on the road of life. It has been given to us to provide us with directions of how we should move on the journey of life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Using Spiritual Gifts You Can Go for it

Using Spiritual Gifts You Can Go for it

Acts 4:29-31
In the Word of God the church is often compared to the natural body. We are the “Body of Christ.” Gifts are as essential to the Body of Christ as our natural members are essential to our bodies. If we are going to live and work for God, we must move with and in the Spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Using Spiritual Gifts You Can Go for it

Using Spiritual Gifts You Can Go for it

Acts 4:29-31
In the Word of God the church is often compared to the natural body. We are the “Body of Christ.” Gifts are as essential to the Body of Christ as our natural members are essential to our bodies. If we are going to live and work for God, we must move with and in the Spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Unshakeable

Unshakeable

Psalms 1:1-3
THEREFORE MY BELOVED BRETHREN, BE YE STEADFAST UNMOVEABLE, ALWAYS ABOUNDING IN THE WORK OF THE LORD [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Unshakeable

Unshakeable

Psalms 1:1-3
THEREFORE MY BELOVED BRETHREN, BE YE STEADFAST UNMOVEABLE, ALWAYS ABOUNDING IN THE WORK OF THE LORD [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Unless The Church Is Dead It Will Never Please God

Unless The Church Is Dead It Will Never Please God

Romans 6:11-14
We cannot try to cling to our old life. That life ought to be dead. That old vessel that was filled with sin and shame is to be torn apart and a new person is to emerge. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Unless The Church Is Dead It Will Never Please God

Unless The Church Is Dead It Will Never Please God

Romans 6:11-14
We cannot try to cling to our old life. That life ought to be dead. That old vessel that was filled with sin and shame is to be torn apart and a new person is to emerge. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon United For a Purpose

United For a Purpose

Psalms 133:1-2
Unity is the glue that will empower the church to accomplish its goal. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon United For a Purpose

United For a Purpose

Psalms 133:1-2
Unity is the glue that will empower the church to accomplish its goal. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Understanding The Promiseland

Understanding The Promiseland

Israel had been in Egyptian bondage for many generations! But God promised to deliver them. I do note that when your in misery… your willing to take almost anything as being better then what your in! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Understanding The Promiseland

Understanding The Promiseland

Israel had been in Egyptian bondage for many generations! But God promised to deliver them. I do note that when your in misery… your willing to take almost anything as being better then what your in! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Underneath

Underneath

Deuteronomy 33:27-27
I think it is a great sin in a person who has been filled with the Spirit NOT to have some ambition and great desire for God to use him in some great way. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Underneath

Underneath

Deuteronomy 33:27-27
I think it is a great sin in a person who has been filled with the Spirit NOT to have some ambition and great desire for God to use him in some great way. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Two Hiding Places

Two Hiding Places

Isaiah 32:2-2
Two hiding places are brought before us here. one is a refuge of truth; the other is a refuge of lies. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Two Hiding Places

Two Hiding Places

Isaiah 32:2-2
Two hiding places are brought before us here. one is a refuge of truth; the other is a refuge of lies. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Turned On & Tuned In

Turned On & Tuned In

Mark 4:24-25
It’s one thing to be “turned on” to Jesus; it’s another thing entirely to be “tuned in” to what He has to tell you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Turned On & Tuned In

Turned On & Tuned In

Mark 4:24-25
It’s one thing to be “turned on” to Jesus; it’s another thing entirely to be “tuned in” to what He has to tell you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon True Vine and Branches

True Vine and Branches

John 15:1-7
Since the Words of Jesus are spirit and life…..the believer must allow Jesus' Words to abide in him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon True Vine and Branches

True Vine and Branches

John 15:1-7
Since the Words of Jesus are spirit and life…..the believer must allow Jesus' Words to abide in him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To surrender is the only answer

To surrender is the only answer

2 Chronicles 30:1-12
God is going to bless the individual that will surrender their will over to the will of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To surrender is the only answer

To surrender is the only answer

2 Chronicles 30:1-12
God is going to bless the individual that will surrender their will over to the will of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Obey is Better Than Sacrifice

To Obey is Better Than Sacrifice

1 Samuel 15:22-23
He has empowered us to do great things in his name. We have the ability to see Revival with greater measures than any other time in the history of the church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Obey is Better Than Sacrifice

To Obey is Better Than Sacrifice

1 Samuel 15:22-23
He has empowered us to do great things in his name. We have the ability to see Revival with greater measures than any other time in the history of the church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Be Honest

To Be Honest

John 8:32-32
It is painful because while the truth ultimately liberates us, frees us, and brings us closer to God, initially it is something we would rather avoid. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Be Honest

To Be Honest

It is painful because while the truth ultimately liberates us, frees us, and brings us closer to God, initially it is something we would rather avoid. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Be Honest - Handout

To Be Honest - Handout

When was the last time that you were totally honest with yourself before God? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Be Honest - Handout

To Be Honest - Handout

When was the last time that you were totally honest with yourself before God? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Time To Sacrifice The Queen

Time To Sacrifice The Queen

Genesis 26:1-1
There are times in life when the most important thing to do is to sacrifice your queen. More often than not it is the key to gaining the greater measure of success. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Time To Sacrifice The Queen

Time To Sacrifice The Queen

Genesis 26:1-1
There are times in life when the most important thing to do is to sacrifice your queen. More often than not it is the key to gaining the greater measure of success. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon

Matthew 6:9-13
What we know as "The Lord's Prayer" is actually an outline of a true prayer. There are 6 levels to a true prayer... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon

Matthew 6:9-13
What we know as "The Lord's Prayer" is actually an outline of a true prayer. There are 6 levels to a true prayer... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Dollars’ Worth Of God Please

Three Dollars’ Worth Of God Please

Proverbs 16:25-25
How much do you want now? Just tell the Preacher fill me up, I have a long journey ahead and check me over good, because I don’t need any breakdowns on the way. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Dollars’ Worth Of God Please

Three Dollars’ Worth Of God Please

Proverbs 16:25-25
How much do you want now? Just tell the Preacher fill me up, I have a long journey ahead and check me over good, because I don’t need any breakdowns on the way. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Although you may feel like you are the only one, you are not. A large percentage of other pastors and ministers als...[read more]

Thumbnail

New Pastors often make elementary mistakes when they assume the pastorate of a church. Even though you’re now...[read more]

Thumbnail

I couldn’t believe it.  One hand gripping his toy.  The other clinched into a tightened fist. ...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.