Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Who Is Jesus?"

Who is Jesus? Part 1

Isaiah 11:1-2

Topics: Who Is Jesus?

In the 21st century church, I believe there has been a misunderstanding of who Jesus is, and so I want to take the next 4 weeks to discuss the savior of the world.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Who is Jesus? Part 2

Who is Jesus? Part 2

1 Timothy 2:5-5
Topic: Who Is Jesus?
This question seems a little offensive to some, because they think they know who Jesus Is. I believe that there is so much that we don’t know about Jesus and what we have known we have forgotten and replaced with other things or for a better way of saying it, we have taken what we know for granted. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Who is Jesus? Part 2

Who is Jesus? Part 2

1 Timothy 2:5-5
This question seems a little offensive to some, because they think they know who Jesus Is. I believe that there is so much that we don’t know about Jesus and what we have known we have forgotten and replaced with other things or for a better way of saying it, we have taken what we know for granted. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Who is Jesus? Part 3

Who is Jesus? Part 3

Isaiah 53:5-5
Part 3 Who Is Jesus? We know he was a man who was born of the virgin Mary and His earthly father was a carpenter named Joseph. We know that he live most of His life in Galilee which was a small town of Nazareth . He taught about the Kingdom of God , he healed the sick and cast out demons. So who Is Jesus really? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Who is Jesus? Part 3

Who is Jesus? Part 3

Isaiah 53:5-5
Part 3 Who Is Jesus? We know he was a man who was born of the virgin Mary and His earthly father was a carpenter named Joseph. We know that he live most of His life in Galilee which was a small town of Nazareth . He taught about the Kingdom of God , he healed the sick and cast out demons. So who Is Jesus really? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Sunday, Let’s Find Jesus - Who is Jesus Part 4

It's Sunday, Let’s Find Jesus - Who is Jesus Part 4

John 20:1-8
Topics: Easter/Passover Who Is Jesus?
Because it’s Sunday, Jesus lives in my life, and he can live in yours. Because it’s Sunday, I can have healing for my body, because the bible says, “and with his stripes we are healed.” Because it’s Sunday, you can be delivered from depression. Because it’s Sunday, you can be free from alcohol addiction. Because it’s Sunday, you can be free from drug addiction. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Sunday, Let’s Find Jesus - Who is Jesus Part 4

It's Sunday, Let’s Find Jesus - Who is Jesus Part 4

John 20:1-8
Topics: Easter/Passover Who Is Jesus?
Because it’s Sunday, Jesus lives in my life, and he can live in yours. Because it’s Sunday, I can have healing for my body, because the bible says, “and with his stripes we are healed.” Because it’s Sunday, you can be delivered from depression. Because it’s Sunday, you can be free from alcohol addiction. Because it’s Sunday, you can be free from drug addiction. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

There are a number of great ways to preach the Word of God, but one of the most effective is  expository preac...[read more]

Thumbnail

Bi-vocational ministry is an essential weave in the fabric of the church today. It is a common and yet very misunde...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most pastors would sacrifice everything they have to know a sure way of winning people long term. The truth is, mos...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.