By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Spiritual Warfare"

Feelings, the Messengers of Satan

2 Timothy 1:7-7

I am so glad my feelings have no meaning…. I am even more grateful they do not affect my salvation or my relationship to the Lord. I would have given up long ago had I given in to my feelings. My feelings have discouraged me many times...

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Satan’s Plan To Breakdown The American People

Satan’s Plan To Breakdown The American People

Romans 1:21-29
Topic: Spiritual Warfare
But what are we hooked on? Is it Jesus? I ask again is it Jesus? What occupies the majority of our time? Here we are supposed to be a Christian Nation and we are sold into bondage, slaves to the things of the world. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Satan’s Plan To Breakdown The American People

Satan’s Plan To Breakdown The American People

Romans 1:21-29
Topic: Spiritual Warfare
But what are we hooked on? Is it Jesus? I ask again is it Jesus? What occupies the majority of our time? Here we are supposed to be a Christian Nation and we are sold into bondage, slaves to the things of the world. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

There are a number of great ways to preach the Word of God, but one of the most effective is  expository preac...[read more]

Thumbnail

Bi-vocational ministry is an essential weave in the fabric of the church today. It is a common and yet very misunde...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most pastors would sacrifice everything they have to know a sure way of winning people long term. The truth is, mos...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.