Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Repentance"

What Might Have Been

Luke 13:34-35

Topics: Repentance

When the trumpet sounds – will it be a joyful sound or a mournful sound?

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon I Am Forgiven

I Am Forgiven

John 8:11-11
Topics: Forgiveness Repentance
The world cannot change someone who is a born again believer in Jesus Christ, but we are to help change the world through our testimony that Christ is in us, because we are forgiven [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am Forgiven

I Am Forgiven

John 8:11-11
Topics: Forgiveness Repentance
The world cannot change someone who is a born again believer in Jesus Christ, but we are to help change the world through our testimony that Christ is in us, because we are forgiven [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Have Decided

I Have Decided

Joel 3:14-14
Topics: Baptism Salvation Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith Repentance Getting To Know Him
As I stand here today, I can tell you that that one single decision that I made over 30 years ago was the greatest decision of my life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Have Decided

I Have Decided

Joel 3:14-14
Topics: Baptism Salvation Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith Repentance Getting To Know Him
As I stand here today, I can tell you that that one single decision that I made over 30 years ago was the greatest decision of my life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Definition Of The Gospel

The Definition Of The Gospel

1 Corinthians 15:1-8
Topics: Salvation The Cross Forgiveness Easter/Passover Repentance Crucifixion Getting To Know Him
Unlike the characters we have selected to represent many of our holidays, Jesus Christ is real. He is not some figment of our imagination, a cute fairy tale story, or just some great teacher of the past. But He is real, and He is powerful, and He is working among us even now! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Definition Of The Gospel

The Definition Of The Gospel

1 Corinthians 15:1-8
Topics: Salvation The Cross Forgiveness Easter/Passover Repentance Crucifixion Getting To Know Him
Unlike the characters we have selected to represent many of our holidays, Jesus Christ is real. He is not some figment of our imagination, a cute fairy tale story, or just some great teacher of the past. But He is real, and He is powerful, and He is working among us even now! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Debauchery of Denial

The Debauchery of Denial

Luke 22:47-62
Topic: Repentance
“The reason some people haven’t found a place to repent of their sins is that they haven’t yet realized how much their sins offend God.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Debauchery of Denial

The Debauchery of Denial

Luke 22:47-62
“The reason some people haven’t found a place to repent of their sins is that they haven’t yet realized how much their sins offend God.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon 180-Degrees

180-Degrees

Acts 2:38-38
An 80 or 90-degree turn is farther from where you were before, but it is not the furthest point that you can get from your original position. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon 180-Degrees

180-Degrees

Acts 2:38-38
An 80 or 90-degree turn is farther from where you were before, but it is not the furthest point that you can get from your original position. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Forgiveness

Forgiveness

1 John 1:9-9
Forgiveness is the miracle of a new beginning. It is to start where we are, not where we wish we were, or the other person was. It is to hold out a hand; to want to renew a friendship; to want a new relationship with husband, father, daughter, friend, or indeed enemy. It may not take away the hurt.It does not deny the past injury. It does not ignore the possibility and need for repentance and a change in the relationship. It means being willing to take the initiative in dealing with any barriers that I may be raising towards a restored relationship. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Forgiveness

Forgiveness

1 John 1:9-9
Forgiveness is the miracle of a new beginning. It is to start where we are, not where we wish we were, or the other person was. It is to hold out a hand; to want to renew a friendship; to want a new relationship with husband, father, daughter, friend, or indeed enemy. It may not take away the hurt.It does not deny the past injury. It does not ignore the possibility and need for repentance and a change in the relationship. It means being willing to take the initiative in dealing with any barriers that I may be raising towards a restored relationship. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Man In Christ

A New Man In Christ

Ephesians 4:20-32
My mind has been working overtime. Thinking of what Christianity is and how we are to obtain it. I gather all the thought in my head and what I have heard from others on what Christianity is..... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Man In Christ

A New Man In Christ

Ephesians 4:20-32
My mind has been working overtime. Thinking of what Christianity is and how we are to obtain it. I gather all the thought in my head and what I have heard from others on what Christianity is..... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Compromise: Hell's Trojan Horse

Compromise: Hell's Trojan Horse

Revelation 2:12-17
In 1871, an American named Heinrich Schliemann began excavating an ancient city in Turkey. To the amazement of many, this retired businessman had discovered the lost city of Troy. Today, you can still see the ruins of its towers and its walls, which were 16 feet thick. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Compromise: Hell's Trojan Horse

Compromise: Hell's Trojan Horse

Revelation 2:12-17
In 1871, an American named Heinrich Schliemann began excavating an ancient city in Turkey. To the amazement of many, this retired businessman had discovered the lost city of Troy. Today, you can still see the ruins of its towers and its walls, which were 16 feet thick. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Repentance, Life’s Turning Point

Repentance, Life’s Turning Point

Acts 17:30-30
It is common today to hear preachers encourage someone to “accept the Lord as your personal Savior.’’ Raymond Woodward in his article, “What is Repentance,” states, “The Bible never talks about us ‘accepting’ the Lord. (In fact, we ought to be eternally grateful that He ever chose to accept us!)” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Repentance, Life’s Turning Point

Repentance, Life’s Turning Point

Acts 17:30-30
It is common today to hear preachers encourage someone to “accept the Lord as your personal Savior.’’ Raymond Woodward in his article, “What is Repentance,” states, “The Bible never talks about us ‘accepting’ the Lord. (In fact, we ought to be eternally grateful that He ever chose to accept us!)” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God How Do I Let Go?

God How Do I Let Go?

Matthew 15:8-9
But there is help. God wants to turn your captivity into freedom and turn your misery to peace. He wants to turn your dead life to a life of love and forgiveness. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God How Do I Let Go?

God How Do I Let Go?

Matthew 15:8-9
But there is help. God wants to turn your captivity into freedom and turn your misery to peace. He wants to turn your dead life to a life of love and forgiveness. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Thou Art The Man

Thou Art The Man

Psalms 51:1-17
One of the most difficult things for anyone to do is to admit our weakness and our failures. No man wants to be wrong in his own sight. That is why David asks God to Judge him because he knew there would be a righteous judgment coming from God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Thou Art The Man

Thou Art The Man

Psalms 51:1-17
One of the most difficult things for anyone to do is to admit our weakness and our failures. No man wants to be wrong in his own sight. That is why David asks God to Judge him because he knew there would be a righteous judgment coming from God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Full of Grace and Truth

Full of Grace and Truth

John 1:9-14
We would call this repentance – understanding that you need Jesus, and not wanting to live like you have been living, but to change direction, and instead live a life pleasing to God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Full of Grace and Truth

Full of Grace and Truth

John 1:9-14
We would call this repentance – understanding that you need Jesus, and not wanting to live like you have been living, but to change direction, and instead live a life pleasing to God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Contend for The Faith

Contend for The Faith

Jude 1:1-3
It takes effort and contending on your part. Some believe they have chosen to give there heart to God but as for there personal life and there hobbies, and their love life, and their this and that, well that is none of Gods business. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Contend for The Faith

Contend for The Faith

Jude 1:1-3
It takes effort and contending on your part. Some believe they have chosen to give there heart to God but as for there personal life and there hobbies, and their love life, and their this and that, well that is none of Gods business. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Damaged Goods

Damaged Goods

Hebrews 4:15-16
We are like the little puppy in the story I told. We were born with a defect that we will have to contend with throughout this lifetime. We will walk with the marked limp of a man born in sin and shaped in iniquity. We are Damaged Goods. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Damaged Goods

Damaged Goods

Hebrews 4:15-16
We are like the little puppy in the story I told. We were born with a defect that we will have to contend with throughout this lifetime. We will walk with the marked limp of a man born in sin and shaped in iniquity. We are Damaged Goods. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Don’t Be Duped into Paying Hell’s High Interest Rates

Don’t Be Duped into Paying Hell’s High Interest Rates

Deuteronomy 14:22-27
People borrow money from lending institutions that have large amounts of ready cash. These places give people an opportunity to buy something immediately that they need or desire. The bigger the cost of interest, the easier it is to obtain large amounts of money from them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Don’t Be Duped into Paying Hell’s High Interest Rates

Don’t Be Duped into Paying Hell’s High Interest Rates

Deuteronomy 14:22-27
People borrow money from lending institutions that have large amounts of ready cash. These places give people an opportunity to buy something immediately that they need or desire. The bigger the cost of interest, the easier it is to obtain large amounts of money from them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Matter of Uriah

The Matter of Uriah

2 Samuel 11:14-17
The summons to prayer for repentance, for commitment to the call that God placed in our lives, and for a hedge to be placed around us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Matter of Uriah

The Matter of Uriah

2 Samuel 11:14-17
The summons to prayer for repentance, for commitment to the call that God placed in our lives, and for a hedge to be placed around us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get Rid Of The Leaven

Get Rid Of The Leaven

Exodus 12:15-20
God wanted to make a man in His image. If God is holy, one would have to come to the conclusion that He desired a man to be holy. Something common that has been set aside for an uncommon purpose. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get Rid Of The Leaven

Get Rid Of The Leaven

Exodus 12:15-20
God wanted to make a man in His image. If God is holy, one would have to come to the conclusion that He desired a man to be holy. Something common that has been set aside for an uncommon purpose. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon PROVE YOU'RE SORRY

PROVE YOU'RE SORRY

Luke 19:1-10
Here is how to get in good with God and those who we may offend or hurt. The word of God provides for us ways to redeem ourselves to both man and God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon PROVE YOU'RE SORRY

PROVE YOU'RE SORRY

Luke 19:1-10
Here is how to get in good with God and those who we may offend or hurt. The word of God provides for us ways to redeem ourselves to both man and God. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

- C.S. Lewis: “Don’t just tell people how to feel, describe in such a way that people feel it t...[read more]

Thumbnail

How does one know if he or she has been called to preach? Or to reword the question: Have you been called to t...[read more]

Thumbnail

From the earliest messages of the Gospel that were preached by Jesus, until today, preachers have wanted their mess...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.