Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Encouragement"

Rejoicing In Christ

Philippians 4:4-4

Topics: Encouragement

Happiness has many faces: gazing @ 1st child; exhilaration of wedding, jubilation of graduation. Firsts: date, job, car... For some = raucous of all-night party or a rousing game of cribbage. None offer REAL joy & peace (the desire of most youth surveyed). So, what will?

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Rejoice in the Lord

Rejoice in the Lord

Philippians 3:1-1
Topic: Encouragement
Philippians is called the letter of joy because the concept is found so much in the book (3:1; 4:4). Joy is given a prominence in Christianity we often miss. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Rejoice in the Lord

Rejoice in the Lord

Philippians 3:1-1
Philippians is called the letter of joy because the concept is found so much in the book (3:1; 4:4). Joy is given a prominence in Christianity we often miss. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon FIDO

FIDO

Philippians 3:1-14
No, I'm not talking about your dog. Someone shared with another person a bumper sticker that had recently been seen. It simply had in large capital letters F I D O. In smaller print it gave the interpretation: "Forget it. Drive on." Evidently, it was intended to be an encouragement to someone in calamity traffic... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon FIDO

FIDO

Philippians 3:1-14
No, I'm not talking about your dog. Someone shared with another person a bumper sticker that had recently been seen. It simply had in large capital letters F I D O. In smaller print it gave the interpretation: "Forget it. Drive on." Evidently, it was intended to be an encouragement to someone in calamity traffic... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Factors Of Greatness

Factors Of Greatness

Luke 9:47-48
Stress robs us of our focus and inhibits our performance. Pressure is negative only when we are ill-prepared. In fact, pressure can bring out extra-ordinary accomplishments. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Factors Of Greatness

Factors Of Greatness

Luke 9:47-48
Stress robs us of our focus and inhibits our performance. Pressure is negative only when we are ill-prepared. In fact, pressure can bring out extra-ordinary accomplishments. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When The Mercy Of God Touches The Misery Of Man

When The Mercy Of God Touches The Misery Of Man

Jonah 2:1-10
The Lord asked Jonah to go to Nineveh and cry against it….Nineveh was a wicked city and the wickedness of the people had piled up so high that, spiritually speaking, it literally reached God’s throne. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When The Mercy Of God Touches The Misery Of Man

When The Mercy Of God Touches The Misery Of Man

Jonah 2:1-10
The Lord asked Jonah to go to Nineveh and cry against it….Nineveh was a wicked city and the wickedness of the people had piled up so high that, spiritually speaking, it literally reached God’s throne. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ultimate Favor

Ultimate Favor

Ruth 13:6-6
My goal is for us to all see that God has a plan. God has the interwoven details of your life ironed out. God can use what we think are horrific happenings in our lives. Sometimes when we think an event is marking the end, it really is marking the beginning. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ultimate Favor

Ultimate Favor

Ruth 13:6-6
My goal is for us to all see that God has a plan. God has the interwoven details of your life ironed out. God can use what we think are horrific happenings in our lives. Sometimes when we think an event is marking the end, it really is marking the beginning. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Turning Aside To See The Great Sight

Turning Aside To See The Great Sight

Exodus 3:1-3
Moses had fled from the face of Pharaoh to the land of Midian. One day he sat down by a well and it just so happened that the priest of Midian had seven daughters who came and drew water to give water to their father‘s flock. The Shepherds drove them away, but Moses helped the ladies water the flock.. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Turning Aside To See The Great Sight

Turning Aside To See The Great Sight

Exodus 3:1-3
Moses had fled from the face of Pharaoh to the land of Midian. One day he sat down by a well and it just so happened that the priest of Midian had seven daughters who came and drew water to give water to their father‘s flock. The Shepherds drove them away, but Moses helped the ladies water the flock.. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Quickening

The Quickening

Romans 8:11-11
The word quicken here is to make alive. When sin took place in the garden, spiritual death was the awful result. Now all people need the quickening. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Quickening

The Quickening

Romans 8:11-11
The word quicken here is to make alive. When sin took place in the garden, spiritual death was the awful result. Now all people need the quickening. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Lord, Our Strength

The Lord, Our Strength

Proverbs 14:4-4
(I have cleaned stalls, and I have worked in and around stalls and they are a mess, period.) So the unwise person would think that the way to solve this problem would be to get rid of the oxen, that way you wouldn’t have the mess. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Lord, Our Strength

The Lord, Our Strength

Proverbs 14:4-4
(I have cleaned stalls, and I have worked in and around stalls and they are a mess, period.) So the unwise person would think that the way to solve this problem would be to get rid of the oxen, that way you wouldn’t have the mess. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Heart Must Be Hot

The Heart Must Be Hot

Psalms 39:3-3
The most dangerous thing that can happen to a church is for it to become lukewarm. Some things just are not any good in a lukewarm state: coffee, certain foods, and churches! Lukewarm churches become places of desolation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Heart Must Be Hot

The Heart Must Be Hot

Psalms 39:3-3
The most dangerous thing that can happen to a church is for it to become lukewarm. Some things just are not any good in a lukewarm state: coffee, certain foods, and churches! Lukewarm churches become places of desolation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Christ:  The Sinner's Best Friend

Jesus Christ: The Sinner's Best Friend

Isaiah 53:10-12
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school. His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books. I thought to myself... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Christ:  The Sinner's Best Friend

Jesus Christ: The Sinner's Best Friend

Isaiah 53:10-12
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school. His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books. I thought to myself... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Sees the Good in You

God Sees the Good in You

Psalms 144:1-1
In a cemetery, a little white stone marked the grave of a dear little girl, and on the stone were chiseled these words—”A child of who her playmates said, ““It was easier to be good when she was with us”” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Sees the Good in You

God Sees the Good in You

Psalms 144:1-1
In a cemetery, a little white stone marked the grave of a dear little girl, and on the stone were chiseled these words—”A child of who her playmates said, ““It was easier to be good when she was with us”” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New View

A New View

Acts 1:1-9
Saul had his act together, only for the wrong reasons: he was working against the Holy Ghost and he didn’t even know it. On his journey to Damascus, however, a magnificent light stopped him. God knew what he was up to: Saul wanted more Christians dead. He had the permission and the paperwork he needed from the High Priest. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New View

A New View

Acts 1:1-9
Saul had his act together, only for the wrong reasons: he was working against the Holy Ghost and he didn’t even know it. On his journey to Damascus, however, a magnificent light stopped him. God knew what he was up to: Saul wanted more Christians dead. He had the permission and the paperwork he needed from the High Priest. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Access With Confidence

Access With Confidence

Ephesians 3:11-11
First of all, we must understand the importance of confidence. Many people today lack confidence. We place our confidence in our Almighty Creator, Jesus Christ, yet somehow, we must allow that confidence to carry over into our own spirit so that we can draw from it. It must be like a bank account that we can draw from in our lives. Confidence in something comes... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Access With Confidence

Access With Confidence

Ephesians 3:11-11
First of all, we must understand the importance of confidence. Many people today lack confidence. We place our confidence in our Almighty Creator, Jesus Christ, yet somehow, we must allow that confidence to carry over into our own spirit so that we can draw from it. It must be like a bank account that we can draw from in our lives. Confidence in something comes... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Breaktime or Breakthrough

Breaktime or Breakthrough

1 Kings 17:8-16
The definition of a breakthrough is: an act of overcoming or penetrating an obstacle or restriction. Are you ready for a break or a breakthrough? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Breaktime or Breakthrough

Breaktime or Breakthrough

1 Kings 17:8-16
The definition of a breakthrough is: an act of overcoming or penetrating an obstacle or restriction. Are you ready for a break or a breakthrough? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon HE WILL NOT BREAK A BRUISED REED

HE WILL NOT BREAK A BRUISED REED

Isaiah 42:1-4
Tonight I have not come to preach something that will make you shout, or something that will mess with your emotions, but I have come to preach to you the pure, unadulterated, powerful, truth of God word. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon HE WILL NOT BREAK A BRUISED REED

HE WILL NOT BREAK A BRUISED REED

Isaiah 42:1-4
Tonight I have not come to preach something that will make you shout, or something that will mess with your emotions, but I have come to preach to you the pure, unadulterated, powerful, truth of God word. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Cry Of The Soul

The Cry Of The Soul

Psalms 40:1-1
Remember the words of Richard Bach, when he said What the Caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Cry Of The Soul

The Cry Of The Soul

Psalms 40:1-1
Remember the words of Richard Bach, when he said What the Caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter To Me

You Matter To Me

Matthew 13:44-46
Topics: Encouragement Faith Evangelism
People need to know whether or not they are valuable to you. This is important for us to understand if we are talking about Reaching The World. How are we ever going to reach them if we are not willing to sell off something in our lives to reach them? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter To Me

You Matter To Me

Matthew 13:44-46
People need to know whether or not they are valuable to you. This is important for us to understand if we are talking about Reaching The World. How are we ever going to reach them if we are not willing to sell off something in our lives to reach them? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter To Him

You Matter To Him

Matthew 4:18-22
Your past is no longer your present. You thought you were going to be tied to all that stuff. You thought you would never escape it. You thought it would define who you were going to be and who your children were going to be. But Jesus said, I have a new identity for you. You’re about to go through a Spiritual transformation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter To Him

You Matter To Him

Matthew 4:18-22
Your past is no longer your present. You thought you were going to be tied to all that stuff. You thought you would never escape it. You thought it would define who you were going to be and who your children were going to be. But Jesus said, I have a new identity for you. You’re about to go through a Spiritual transformation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon They Matter

They Matter

John 13:34-35
Topics: Encouragement Faith Our Witness Evangelism
People are not inanimate objects. They are not disposable. We might think sometimes that because there are so many of them that we shouldn’t be all that concerned about them. But understand something. Every single person on this planet matters to God. Whether we notice them or not. Whether we care about them or not. Whether we want Him to or not. They Matter to Him! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon They Matter

They Matter

John 13:34-35
Topics: Encouragement Faith Our Witness Evangelism
People are not inanimate objects. They are not disposable. We might think sometimes that because there are so many of them that we shouldn’t be all that concerned about them. But understand something. Every single person on this planet matters to God. Whether we notice them or not. Whether we care about them or not. Whether we want Him to or not. They Matter to Him! [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Every pastor, preacher, and minister should memorize these words that Paul shared with Timothy;2 Tim 4:1-5 New...[read more]

Thumbnail

One of the perceived obstacles to winning people to Christ is that the convictions we hold are not attractive to th...[read more]

Thumbnail

One of the most unique and amazing plants in the world is the Chinese Bamboo Tree. This tree is much different than...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.