Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Encouragement"

From Sinking To Swimming

Psalms 13:1-6

Topics: Encouragement

We need the kind of prayer that is prolonged and seeking out the God of power—Jehovah.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon A Strange Text For Comfort

A Strange Text For Comfort

Matthew 10:25-25
Topic: Encouragement
There are passages of Scripture that often bring to us great encouragement and blessing when we read them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Strange Text For Comfort

A Strange Text For Comfort

Matthew 10:25-25
There are passages of Scripture that often bring to us great encouragement and blessing when we read them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Has Perfect Strength For Those With Perfect Hearts

He Has Perfect Strength For Those With Perfect Hearts

2 Chronicles 14:2-12
A common problem with believers and a cause for their backsliding and struggling is the thought that PERFECT STRENGTH WILL ACCOMPANY PERFECT HEARTS. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Has Perfect Strength For Those With Perfect Hearts

He Has Perfect Strength For Those With Perfect Hearts

2 Chronicles 14:2-12
A common problem with believers and a cause for their backsliding and struggling is the thought that PERFECT STRENGTH WILL ACCOMPANY PERFECT HEARTS. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Great Revival Comes Only by Great Sacrifice

Great Revival Comes Only by Great Sacrifice

Esther 4:10-17
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Revival Faith The Church Fasting
We can no longer take our Hoy Ghost experience for granted, but we must have revival. It’s not an option, it is a must; the souls of countless people depend on our sacrifice to see a great move of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Great Revival Comes Only by Great Sacrifice

Great Revival Comes Only by Great Sacrifice

Esther 4:10-17
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Revival Faith The Church Fasting
We can no longer take our Hoy Ghost experience for granted, but we must have revival. It’s not an option, it is a must; the souls of countless people depend on our sacrifice to see a great move of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon From Bondage Of Fear To Partakers Of All Of Christ

From Bondage Of Fear To Partakers Of All Of Christ

Genesis 1:1-3
The following scriptures we will read together today, show a similarity in thought of what state the world was in when God intervened and brought it to where Adam was created, and what state Israel was in when God made them His people. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon From Bondage Of Fear To Partakers Of All Of Christ

From Bondage Of Fear To Partakers Of All Of Christ

Genesis 1:1-3
The following scriptures we will read together today, show a similarity in thought of what state the world was in when God intervened and brought it to where Adam was created, and what state Israel was in when God made them His people. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Can Still Use A Nobody

God Can Still Use A Nobody

John 14:12-12
Abraham was nobody. Moses to some was nobody. Elisha and Elijah were nobodies to the world, but they were powerful in the hands of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Can Still Use A Nobody

God Can Still Use A Nobody

John 14:12-12
Abraham was nobody. Moses to some was nobody. Elisha and Elijah were nobodies to the world, but they were powerful in the hands of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Really Want The Anointing?

Do You Really Want The Anointing?

1 Kings 19:15-19
The Anointing doesn’t just happen. There is a certain degree of sacrifice you have to make for the anointing. Are you willing to make the sacrifice to be anointed? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Really Want The Anointing?

Do You Really Want The Anointing?

1 Kings 19:15-19
The Anointing doesn’t just happen. There is a certain degree of sacrifice you have to make for the anointing. Are you willing to make the sacrifice to be anointed? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reject The Rejection

Reject The Rejection

2 Corinthians 4:1-9
Rejection is a horrible feeling. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reject The Rejection

Reject The Rejection

2 Corinthians 4:1-9
Rejection is a horrible feeling. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You're Not Dry Enough Yet!

You're Not Dry Enough Yet!

Leviticus 26:1-10
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Revival
A drought means a long period of abnormally low rainfall, especially one that adversely affects growing or living conditions. A prolonged dearth or shortage. Does this sound like something you are going through? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You're Not Dry Enough Yet!

You're Not Dry Enough Yet!

Leviticus 26:1-10
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Revival
A drought means a long period of abnormally low rainfall, especially one that adversely affects growing or living conditions. A prolonged dearth or shortage. Does this sound like something you are going through? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Me Lord?

Why Me Lord?

Isaiah 53:1-11
Topics: Encouragement Worship Faith Love Our Witness Getting To Know Him
There are many people, today, that need to hear me. When your trial comes, and it will, your reaction will let those around you see your true character. It also lets God see what you really are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Me Lord?

Why Me Lord?

Isaiah 53:1-11
Topics: Encouragement Worship Faith Love Our Witness Getting To Know Him
There are many people, today, that need to hear me. When your trial comes, and it will, your reaction will let those around you see your true character. It also lets God see what you really are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Other Level Of God

The Other Level Of God

1 Corinthians 1:26-31
Topics: Miracles Encouragement Faith Getting To Know Him
Like most people; when trouble comes, God is the last one we call on! The other level of God is achieved by faith or miracles; it’s trust, the thing that God expects from us, but very seldom gets. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Other Level Of God

The Other Level Of God

1 Corinthians 1:26-31
Topics: Miracles Encouragement Faith Getting To Know Him
Like most people; when trouble comes, God is the last one we call on! The other level of God is achieved by faith or miracles; it’s trust, the thing that God expects from us, but very seldom gets. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If I Can Convince You to Believe the Word of God

If I Can Convince You to Believe the Word of God

Romans 4:20-21
Topics: Miracles Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith
Satan wants you to fail, to feel alone, and to feel inadequate to what God has called you to do. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If I Can Convince You to Believe the Word of God

If I Can Convince You to Believe the Word of God

Romans 4:20-21
Topics: Miracles Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith
Satan wants you to fail, to feel alone, and to feel inadequate to what God has called you to do. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Have Decided

I Have Decided

Joel 3:14-14
Topics: Baptism Salvation Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith Repentance Getting To Know Him
As I stand here today, I can tell you that that one single decision that I made over 30 years ago was the greatest decision of my life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Have Decided

I Have Decided

Topics: Baptism Salvation Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith Repentance Getting To Know Him
As I stand here today, I can tell you that that one single decision that I made over 30 years ago was the greatest decision of my life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Coming Home Without an Invitation

Coming Home Without an Invitation

Luke 15:11-32
Topics: Salvation Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Sin Parenting Getting To Know Him
Let me encourage someone; you don’t need an invitation to come back to the Father’s house. You just need to realize that the place you’re at right now is not where God wants you and that he didn’t put you there; you did. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Coming Home Without an Invitation

Coming Home Without an Invitation

Luke 15:11-32
Topics: Salvation Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Sin Parenting Getting To Know Him
Let me encourage someone; you don’t need an invitation to come back to the Father’s house. You just need to realize that the place you’re at right now is not where God wants you and that he didn’t put you there; you did. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #4

Jesus Is Better #4

Topics: Encouragement Worship Our Witness Getting To Know Him
With every decision you take, every judgment you make, there is a battle in your mind - a battle between intuition and logic. The problem researchers tell us is that when we allow our fast, intuitive system to make decisions; we make wrong decisions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #4

Jesus Is Better #4

With every decision you take, every judgment you make, there is a battle in your mind - a battle between intuition and logic. The problem researchers tell us is that when we allow our fast, intuitive system to make decisions; we make wrong decisions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #3

Jesus Is Better #3

Mark 5:1-9
See this name of Jesus has authority over everything in this world. There is nothing that can be named that the name of Jesus does not have authority over. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #3

Jesus Is Better #3

Mark 5:1-9
See this name of Jesus has authority over everything in this world. There is nothing that can be named that the name of Jesus does not have authority over. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #1

Jesus Is Better #1

Luke 7:20-20
Was it all worth it; was it all for nothing? All the preaching, the witnessing, the life we spend in the service of God. The question we want to know the answer to is simply “Is Jesus Better”? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #1

Jesus Is Better #1

Luke 7:20-20
Was it all worth it; was it all for nothing? All the preaching, the witnessing, the life we spend in the service of God. The question we want to know the answer to is simply “Is Jesus Better”? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #2

Jesus Is Better #2

John 3:1-2
Jesus the child that was born, the son that was given: who has authority over spiritual governments and powers: He is Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. He Is Better. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #2

Jesus Is Better #2

John 3:1-2
Jesus the child that was born, the son that was given: who has authority over spiritual governments and powers: He is Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. He Is Better. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon WHAT DO WE DO WHEN THE BROOK DRIES UP?

WHAT DO WE DO WHEN THE BROOK DRIES UP?

1 Kings 17:1-7
There are some ministries sitting on these pews that have but all dried up because you cannot understand God’s way. But before God can trust you to be used greatly by Him you must understand “What to do when your brook dries up” How many tonight know what basic training or boot camp is all about? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon WHAT DO WE DO WHEN THE BROOK DRIES UP?

WHAT DO WE DO WHEN THE BROOK DRIES UP?

1 Kings 17:1-7
There are some ministries sitting on these pews that have but all dried up because you cannot understand God’s way. But before God can trust you to be used greatly by Him you must understand “What to do when your brook dries up” How many tonight know what basic training or boot camp is all about? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE CHURCH'S NEED FOR “INTERCESSION”

THE CHURCH'S NEED FOR “INTERCESSION”

Romans 8:22-22
This heaviness is no respecter of persons, this heaviness does not care who it attacks, this heaviness effects the young the old, the rich the poor, the white and the black, it’s not singling anyone out, it has covered us all, the bible says “the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together . [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE CHURCH'S NEED FOR “INTERCESSION”

THE CHURCH'S NEED FOR “INTERCESSION”

Romans 8:22-22
This heaviness is no respecter of persons, this heaviness does not care who it attacks, this heaviness effects the young the old, the rich the poor, the white and the black, it’s not singling anyone out, it has covered us all, the bible says “the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together . [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

- C.S. Lewis: “Don’t just tell people how to feel, describe in such a way that people feel it t...[read more]

Thumbnail

How does one know if he or she has been called to preach? Or to reword the question: Have you been called to t...[read more]

Thumbnail

From the earliest messages of the Gospel that were preached by Jesus, until today, preachers have wanted their mess...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.