By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Encouragement"

It’s All at Zero

John 4:1-35

We must believe afresh for vision. We cannot become complacent in our vision! We must enter our “harvest” with new eyes, new sensitivity, and new passion!

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The Right Of Redemption

The Right Of Redemption

Jeremiah 32:6-9
Topics: Encouragement Faith Love Getting To Know Him
The price of sin is to high for us to pay, but God has the right of redemption. He has the right and has paid the price for you and me to be saved. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Right Of Redemption

The Right Of Redemption

Jeremiah 32:6-9
Topics: Encouragement Faith Love Getting To Know Him
The price of sin is to high for us to pay, but God has the right of redemption. He has the right and has paid the price for you and me to be saved. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am Convinced, Not Condemned

I Am Convinced, Not Condemned

John 3:16-17
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Forgiveness Love Getting To Know Him
The reason why a lot of people are not receiving the Holy Ghost is they are living in condemnation; not living convinced that we are forgiven. Some are living with the fact that we sinned last year, last month, yesterday, or even this morning. Get over it. Quit living life with condemnation, and start living convinced. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am Convinced, Not Condemned

I Am Convinced, Not Condemned

John 3:16-17
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Forgiveness Love Getting To Know Him
The reason why a lot of people are not receiving the Holy Ghost is they are living in condemnation; not living convinced that we are forgiven. Some are living with the fact that we sinned last year, last month, yesterday, or even this morning. Get over it. Quit living life with condemnation, and start living convinced. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Proverbs 23:7-7
Topics: Encouragement Faith
A lot of people don't realize that God blesses people according to their efforts. Scripture shows us that God is more worried about what you're doing for His kingdom than anything, but that doesn't mean you're going to live poor, in terms of physical wealth, for your whole life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Proverbs 23:7-7
Topics: Encouragement Faith
A lot of people don't realize that God blesses people according to their efforts. Scripture shows us that God is more worried about what you're doing for His kingdom than anything, but that doesn't mean you're going to live poor, in terms of physical wealth, for your whole life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When I Know What He Knows

When I Know What He Knows

Matthew 13:35-35
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Getting To Know Him
Ignorance is confusion, blindness, and a state of wandering. In order to be effectively used by God, you have to be in ‘the know;’ you need to be up-to-date with God and know who you are to Him, know what he wants of you, and be willing to carry out what he wants of you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When I Know What He Knows

When I Know What He Knows

Matthew 13:35-35
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Getting To Know Him
Ignorance is confusion, blindness, and a state of wandering. In order to be effectively used by God, you have to be in ‘the know;’ you need to be up-to-date with God and know who you are to Him, know what he wants of you, and be willing to carry out what he wants of you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Victories No One Sees

Victories No One Sees

1 Samuel 17:34-37
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare
What you do when no one else is around is your character. As humans, we can hide everything we do from other people, but God will always know the condition of our heart. In order to be a victorious Christian, we need to understand that perfect practice makes perfect. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Victories No One Sees

Victories No One Sees

1 Samuel 17:34-37
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare
What you do when no one else is around is your character. As humans, we can hide everything we do from other people, but God will always know the condition of our heart. In order to be a victorious Christian, we need to understand that perfect practice makes perfect. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Not Affected by The Whether!

Not Affected by The Whether!

Ecclesiastes 11:1-6
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Faith Getting To Know Him
Don’t allow your external circumstances to keep you from doing what God has called you to do. Don’t stop praying because you didn’t get the answer you wanted last time! Don’t cease to fast because you’re not sure if it will work! Don’t give up on daily bible reading because you’re not sure what some things mean! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Not Affected by The Whether!

Not Affected by The Whether!

Ecclesiastes 11:1-6
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Faith Getting To Know Him
Don’t allow your external circumstances to keep you from doing what God has called you to do. Don’t stop praying because you didn’t get the answer you wanted last time! Don’t cease to fast because you’re not sure if it will work! Don’t give up on daily bible reading because you’re not sure what some things mean! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Kill The Lion and Pass Out The Honey

Kill The Lion and Pass Out The Honey

Judges 14:5-9
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth
Sometimes we need to collect the spoils of our battles. Can I tell you that honey is being made right now in the carcass of our church! Honey will live in the dead experiences of life! We need to look at the dead carcasses, because it will remind us of all the battles we have fought! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Kill The Lion and Pass Out The Honey

Kill The Lion and Pass Out The Honey

Judges 14:5-9
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth
Sometimes we need to collect the spoils of our battles. Can I tell you that honey is being made right now in the carcass of our church! Honey will live in the dead experiences of life! We need to look at the dead carcasses, because it will remind us of all the battles we have fought! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Down But Not Out!

Down But Not Out!

2 Corinthians 4:8-9
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Faith
It is a sad situation to see a child of God fall by the wayside. We should possess a great burden for that person. We need to have the knowledge to understand that if they really know the Lord in the free pardon of sin, that they will get back up and get on the path to righteousness again. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Down But Not Out!

Down But Not Out!

2 Corinthians 4:8-9
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Faith
It is a sad situation to see a child of God fall by the wayside. We should possess a great burden for that person. We need to have the knowledge to understand that if they really know the Lord in the free pardon of sin, that they will get back up and get on the path to righteousness again. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bold as Lions!

Bold as Lions!

Proverbs 28:1-1
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith
I want you to know that God has a plan for every one of us to succeed; to become bold lions for the sake of his Kingdom! He wants us to be ourselves, with individuality. He wants us to be what we can be through the power of the Holy Ghost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bold as Lions!

Bold as Lions!

Proverbs 28:1-1
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith
I want you to know that God has a plan for every one of us to succeed; to become bold lions for the sake of his Kingdom! He wants us to be ourselves, with individuality. He wants us to be what we can be through the power of the Holy Ghost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Beyond The Iron Gate

Beyond The Iron Gate

Acts 12:10-10
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Prayer
Hell loves to vex the people of God! That’s why you always are fighting so hard. That’s why you feel like you’re doing something for God! Hell becomes furious with all the people in the church and he will try his very best to keep you drug and beaten down, and keep your state of mind locked up in prison! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Beyond The Iron Gate

Beyond The Iron Gate

Acts 12:10-10
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Prayer
Hell loves to vex the people of God! That’s why you always are fighting so hard. That’s why you feel like you’re doing something for God! Hell becomes furious with all the people in the church and he will try his very best to keep you drug and beaten down, and keep your state of mind locked up in prison! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Warrior in The Image of My Father

A Warrior in The Image of My Father

Exodus 15:3-3
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Revival Faith Soul Winning
We must realize that, as Christians, we need to stand up to our adversaries; stand up for the truth. We have a battle to fight. It is a battle for every person that does not have a relationship with Jesus Christ. Stand up and fight! Make a difference for Jesus today! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Warrior in The Image of My Father

A Warrior in The Image of My Father

Exodus 15:3-3
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Revival Faith Soul Winning
We must realize that, as Christians, we need to stand up to our adversaries; stand up for the truth. We have a battle to fight. It is a battle for every person that does not have a relationship with Jesus Christ. Stand up and fight! Make a difference for Jesus today! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Living Proof

Living Proof

John 15:15-19
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith Vision
God does BIG things! Be ridiculous when you dream, and God will take you even higher. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Living Proof

Living Proof

John 15:15-19
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith Vision
God does BIG things! Be ridiculous when you dream, and God will take you even higher. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's 5:00 Somewhere

It's 5:00 Somewhere

Deuteronomy 32:10-10
Topics: Encouragement Love Getting To Know Him
Jimmy Buffet once wrote a song called “It’s 5:00 Somewhere.” The premise of the song was that 5:00 was happy hour and that somewhere in the world It was 5:00, so it was acceptable to have a drink. Now I don’t know how much I agree with Jimmy Buffet’s reasoning’s, but there’s definitely something the church can take away from this old song. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's 5:00 Somewhere

It's 5:00 Somewhere

Deuteronomy 32:10-10
Topics: Encouragement Love Getting To Know Him
Jimmy Buffet once wrote a song called “It’s 5:00 Somewhere.” The premise of the song was that 5:00 was happy hour and that somewhere in the world It was 5:00, so it was acceptable to have a drink. Now I don’t know how much I agree with Jimmy Buffet’s reasoning’s, but there’s definitely something the church can take away from this old song. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Immediately

Immediately

Mark 2:1-12
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith Getting To Know Him
Our walk with God depends on us being able to respond to the Lord. Sometimes it is in a slow fashion, but there are other times God wants us to respond to His Spirit right now, without thinking about it. God defies logic! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Immediately

Immediately

Mark 2:1-12
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith Getting To Know Him
Our walk with God depends on us being able to respond to the Lord. Sometimes it is in a slow fashion, but there are other times God wants us to respond to His Spirit right now, without thinking about it. God defies logic! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What's In Your Hand?

What's In Your Hand?

Colossians 2:8-10
Topic: Encouragement
God wants us to get to the place where we stop thinking about our inadequacy. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What's In Your Hand?

What's In Your Hand?

Colossians 2:8-10
God wants us to get to the place where we stop thinking about our inadequacy. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Your Ship Has Come In

Your Ship Has Come In

Matthew 4:18-25
Something better than what you have right now has come along. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Your Ship Has Come In

Your Ship Has Come In

Matthew 4:18-25
Something better than what you have right now has come along. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Your Righteous Mind

Your Righteous Mind

Philippians 4:7-9
If we can get a righteous mind we cannot be defeated. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Your Righteous Mind

Your Righteous Mind

Philippians 4:7-9
If we can get a righteous mind we cannot be defeated. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon This Joy

This Joy

1 Peter 1:6-9
They didn't give it...so they can't take it away. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon This Joy

This Joy

1 Peter 1:6-9
They didn't give it...so they can't take it away. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hope For The Downcast Soul

Hope For The Downcast Soul

Psalms 42:1-11
When is God going to change my circumstances? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hope For The Downcast Soul

Hope For The Downcast Soul

Psalms 42:1-11
When is God going to change my circumstances? [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

The title of my article is borrowed from a book of great truth. Some books, although not biblical in origin, bear g...[read more]

Thumbnail

There’s a difference between leadership and management.  Management consists primarily of three things:&...[read more]

Thumbnail

One definition of insanity is to believe that you can keep doing what you’ve been doing and get different res...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.