Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Search Results For:

Once Upon a Lifetime

Luke 12:15-21

Topics: General

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time, it is regret for the things we did not do that are inconsolable.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The Necessity of Forgetfulness

The Necessity of Forgetfulness

Philippians 3:13-13
Topic: General
We have often maligned forgetfulness, as being a weakness, a problem area, and it is true that, often, being unable to remember can be a frustration to us. However, there is a time when forgetfulness becomes an absolute necessity. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Necessity of Forgetfulness

The Necessity of Forgetfulness

Philippians 3:13-13
We have often maligned forgetfulness, as being a weakness, a problem area, and it is true that, often, being unable to remember can be a frustration to us. However, there is a time when forgetfulness becomes an absolute necessity. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon 10 Reasons People Do Not Attend Church

10 Reasons People Do Not Attend Church

Hebrews 10:24-25
TIME-work schedules ballgames kids mowing gardening [ read more... ]

Image for sermon 10 Reasons People Do Not Attend Church

10 Reasons People Do Not Attend Church

Hebrews 10:24-25
TIME-work schedules ballgames kids mowing gardening [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Come Out Of The Cave!

Come Out Of The Cave!

1 Kings 19:9-12
Living for God can make you feel alone - none left but me Lord. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Come Out Of The Cave!

Come Out Of The Cave!

1 Kings 19:9-12
Living for God can make you feel alone - none left but me Lord. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Your Next Step Is Crucial

Your Next Step Is Crucial

Deuteronomy 4:0-0
The enemy of your soul will start you off on a path in life away from God. He will tell you how easy this path is to travel on. He will tell you how wide the path is and how much liberty you have on this path. You can do anything that you want to on this path. But when you come to the end of the trail you will find out that he was lying to you. You will see that your next step is crucial. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Your Next Step Is Crucial

Your Next Step Is Crucial

Deuteronomy 4:0-0
The enemy of your soul will start you off on a path in life away from God. He will tell you how easy this path is to travel on. He will tell you how wide the path is and how much liberty you have on this path. You can do anything that you want to on this path. But when you come to the end of the trail you will find out that he was lying to you. You will see that your next step is crucial. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Satan Who?

Satan Who?

Ezekiel 28:12-15
He IS NOT the opposite of GOD- He is a fallen subservient angel-His rightful place is under our feet-He HATES HUMANITY- WHY? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Satan Who?

Satan Who?

Ezekiel 28:12-15
He IS NOT the opposite of GOD- He is a fallen subservient angel-His rightful place is under our feet-He HATES HUMANITY- WHY? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Kings Business Required Haste

The Kings Business Required Haste

Exodus 12:11-11
David was on the run from a mad King. He runs to the Priest for food and weapons. The priest inquires as to why David is by himself, so David makes up a story to appease the inquisitive priest. The truth of the matter was Saul was out to kill him so in reality the king’s business required haste. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Kings Business Required Haste

The Kings Business Required Haste

Exodus 12:11-11
David was on the run from a mad King. He runs to the Priest for food and weapons. The priest inquires as to why David is by himself, so David makes up a story to appease the inquisitive priest. The truth of the matter was Saul was out to kill him so in reality the king’s business required haste. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The True Test of Forgiveness

The True Test of Forgiveness

Romans 12:18-21
It’s one thing to succumb to force and be made to be righteous. Children are (or should be) made to obey and behave. They should understand the serious repercussions of not! Because of their knowledge of what will happen if they don’t, they do! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The True Test of Forgiveness

The True Test of Forgiveness

Romans 12:18-21
It’s one thing to succumb to force and be made to be righteous. Children are (or should be) made to obey and behave. They should understand the serious repercussions of not! Because of their knowledge of what will happen if they don’t, they do! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Achan vs. Rahab

Achan vs. Rahab

Joshua 2:1-1
God’s grace was great to this harlot Rahab not because of anything she was but because of her faith and acting on her faith. I am so glad that God is merciful to those who do not deserve it. God will allow his great grace to shine into anyone’s heart who is hungry, open, and willing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Achan vs. Rahab

Achan vs. Rahab

Joshua 2:1-1
God’s grace was great to this harlot Rahab not because of anything she was but because of her faith and acting on her faith. I am so glad that God is merciful to those who do not deserve it. God will allow his great grace to shine into anyone’s heart who is hungry, open, and willing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God’s Half Acre

God’s Half Acre

1 Samuel 14:1-1
The theme I want to leave with us today is simple. The plot may be small, the job insignificant, but I believe there is someone here today who are ready to rise to the task ahead and forge forward and by your efforts start an earthquake. It is God’s half acre and I’m tired of the enemy overrunning it. I am mad at the devil and he at me. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God’s Half Acre

God’s Half Acre

1 Samuel 14:1-1
The theme I want to leave with us today is simple. The plot may be small, the job insignificant, but I believe there is someone here today who are ready to rise to the task ahead and forge forward and by your efforts start an earthquake. It is God’s half acre and I’m tired of the enemy overrunning it. I am mad at the devil and he at me. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Having the Also Spirit

Having the Also Spirit

Genesis 24:1-1
Jesus washed his disciples feet to teach them humility and servanthood. When he got to Peter notice what Peter said, John 13:8 Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me. :9 Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Having the Also Spirit

Having the Also Spirit

Genesis 24:1-1
Jesus washed his disciples feet to teach them humility and servanthood. When he got to Peter notice what Peter said, John 13:8 Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me. :9 Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Way to Rest

The Way to Rest

Matthew 11:28-28
During the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, He has thus far produced many miracles, signs and wonders. His message has been directed largely to the nation of Israel as a restored Kingdom. His messages have been Kingdom minded. Earlier in this book he went from city to city, town to town, hamlet to hamlet, to be either excepted or rejected by those who heard him. In Verse 20 of this same chapter he begins to upbraid them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Way to Rest

The Way to Rest

Matthew 11:28-28
During the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, He has thus far produced many miracles, signs and wonders. His message has been directed largely to the nation of Israel as a restored Kingdom. His messages have been Kingdom minded. Earlier in this book he went from city to city, town to town, hamlet to hamlet, to be either excepted or rejected by those who heard him. In Verse 20 of this same chapter he begins to upbraid them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon From Sadness To Singing

From Sadness To Singing

Psalms 13:1-1
That’s why it’s so important to listen to the right kind of music and ask the right kind of questions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon From Sadness To Singing

From Sadness To Singing

Psalms 13:1-1
That’s why it’s so important to listen to the right kind of music and ask the right kind of questions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I’ve Got You Covered

I’ve Got You Covered

Luke 15:11-32
In other words you didn’t do anything to deserve the righteousness that God gave you. But God imputed it to you anyway. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I’ve Got You Covered

I’ve Got You Covered

Luke 15:11-32
In other words you didn’t do anything to deserve the righteousness that God gave you. But God imputed it to you anyway. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is In the House

Jesus Is In the House

Hebrews 10:5-5
In this Bible account from Mark chapter two it says that word began to spread around that Jesus was in a particular house. In fact so many people heard about Jesus that the house was full and no one else could get in. On that day Jesus was preaching the Word of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is In the House

Jesus Is In the House

Hebrews 10:5-5
In this Bible account from Mark chapter two it says that word began to spread around that Jesus was in a particular house. In fact so many people heard about Jesus that the house was full and no one else could get in. On that day Jesus was preaching the Word of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Big If...

The Big If...

Psalms 126:5-5
Each generation must look back to it’s beginning and express it’s gratitude for those who gave meaning to the present. We are the fulfillment of the dreams and the prayers of our early elders and saints. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Big If...

The Big If...

Psalms 126:5-5
Each generation must look back to it’s beginning and express it’s gratitude for those who gave meaning to the present. We are the fulfillment of the dreams and the prayers of our early elders and saints. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Lord Is On MY Side

The Lord Is On MY Side

Deuteronomy 20:1-4
How many today can say that I have known the Lord to be on my side before? This morning I would like to reaffirm and reassure some young people that the Lord is on your side. I want you to leave here today saying the Lord is on my side, the Lord is on my side, the Lord is on my side. You need to know this morning that God has not left you and he hasn’t given up on you but he wants to be involved in every area of your life. The Lord is on my side. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Lord Is On MY Side

The Lord Is On MY Side

Deuteronomy 20:1-4
How many today can say that I have known the Lord to be on my side before? This morning I would like to reaffirm and reassure some young people that the Lord is on your side. I want you to leave here today saying the Lord is on my side, the Lord is on my side, the Lord is on my side. You need to know this morning that God has not left you and he hasn’t given up on you but he wants to be involved in every area of your life. The Lord is on my side. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Conclusion

The Conclusion

Ecclesiastes 2:3-3
It has been said that life is what happens while we are waiting around for something else to happen. Perhaps we had a different idea of how our life would turn out. Maybe we had a dream of how our life would work out and we have waited around for that to come to pass, but it never has. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Conclusion

The Conclusion

Ecclesiastes 2:3-3
It has been said that life is what happens while we are waiting around for something else to happen. Perhaps we had a different idea of how our life would turn out. Maybe we had a dream of how our life would work out and we have waited around for that to come to pass, but it never has. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Thronging or Touching

Thronging or Touching

Hebrews 4:5-5
God planted a garden, the Garden of Eden, for Adam and Eve to dwell in. He provided for them everything that they needed. The only thing that they were not to do was eat of the fruit of the tree that was in the middle of the garden. It was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Only “ONE THING” they were not to do but they touched the tree and then they ate of the fruit of that tree. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Thronging or Touching

Thronging or Touching

Hebrews 4:5-5
God planted a garden, the Garden of Eden, for Adam and Eve to dwell in. He provided for them everything that they needed. The only thing that they were not to do was eat of the fruit of the tree that was in the middle of the garden. It was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Only “ONE THING” they were not to do but they touched the tree and then they ate of the fruit of that tree. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Rock in A Hard Place

A Rock in A Hard Place

Luke 6:46-49
There is no solid ground in this world. There is no place to safely establish your feet where they will not slip. But there is only unstable and unsure ground. Things are changing all around us at an ever increasing pace. Sin is no longer considered sin. Wrong is no longer wrong. But the motto of the day is do what pleases you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Rock in A Hard Place

A Rock in A Hard Place

Luke 6:46-49
There is no solid ground in this world. There is no place to safely establish your feet where they will not slip. But there is only unstable and unsure ground. Things are changing all around us at an ever increasing pace. Sin is no longer considered sin. Wrong is no longer wrong. But the motto of the day is do what pleases you. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Here are a few things to remember when taking up the offering. Don’t be timid or embarrassed to ask people f...[read more]

Thumbnail

Too often people are afraid to budget because it seems to be more trouble than it is worth.  However, a budget...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most of us worry unnecessarily about too many things. It's almost as though we search for problems to give ourselv...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.