Leviticus 1:1-9

Topics: General

• Image for sermon Trial By Sword

Sermon

This Sermon has a
related Background:

Get this and all media free with a PreachIt membership.

Altars are associated with the SWORD or KNIFE. Sacrifices may look good outside, but the altar sees them die and opened up with a sword and checked INSIDE.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Give Me This Mountain

Give Me This Mountain

Joshua 14:6-14
Topic: General
We have much to remember and many to honor for the lives that have been laid down for our freedom. Victory comes at the sacrifice of lives who are willing to pay the cost to gain and maintain freedom. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Prodigals Are Coming Home!

The Prodigals Are Coming Home!

Luke 15:20-20
Today, I feel compelled to focus on those that have heard this gospel before and have, at one time or another, walked in truth. But, for some reason, have walked or strayed away from it. They are commonly referred to as ‘prodigals’ or ‘backsilders.’ Neither word seems to be explicitly found in the King James Version of the Bible. However, both are unmistakably reverenced there. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What You Give Is What You Get

What You Give Is What You Get

Judges 1:7-7
How you treat others, is how you will be treated. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Man Of Macedonia Part One

A Man Of Macedonia Part One

Acts 16:9-10
Topics: General Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth
Whether the man from Macedonia was Alexander the Great begging Paul to save his brethren or whether it was just a vision sent by God, the fact remains that God did not forget the people of Macedonia even 400 years after their king declared himself to be equal to God. If God will not forget Macedonia, then it is not too late for you and I. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Keep It Simple, Cupid Part One

Keep It Simple, Cupid Part One

Deuteronomy 6:5-5
Topics: General Love Getting To Know Him
While most of us probably only have a single love language that we understand, the Lord speaks all of them. He has a favorite, but he understands all of them. If you speak any of the five love languages to your Spiritual Husband, he will understand it and receive it. So, if you are someone who expresses your love by giving gifts, he can receive those gifts and understands that it is your way of expressing love. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Keep It Simple, Cupid Part Two

Keep It Simple, Cupid Part Two

John 13:35-35
Topics: General Love Getting To Know Him
Per Dr. Chapman, each person has one of these ways that they prefer to receive their love. Some people see gifts as a sign of someone’s love for them while someone else may prefer quality time as their love language. It’s important to know what someone’s preferred method of communication is if you want to express your love for them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Spirit Said

The Spirit Said

Acts 13:2-2
Every preacher has heard from God. How do you know when God is speaking to you (or He wants to speak through you)? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Spiritual Identity Theft

Spiritual Identity Theft

Matthew 15:8-8
Understanding the need for identity protection. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Counterfeit Spirit

A Counterfeit Spirit

2 Corinthians 11:3-4
There are many spirits in the world, but there is only "One" Spirit of Jesus Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Grace

Grace

Ephesians 2:8-9
GRACE IS NOT OFTEN FOUND IN HUMAN NATURE 1 - people don’t give something for nothing 2 - people expect payment for all wrongs a - traffic fines - societal rules b - hurt feelings - personal wrongs [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Don’t Kill the Dreamer

Don’t Kill the Dreamer

Joel 2:28-28
A state of mind in which images, thoughts, and impressions pass through the mind of a person who is sleeping. Dreams have had a prominent place in the religious literature of ancient people. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Activating Grace

Activating Grace

John 17:9-11
The key to victory with Jesus is LEARNING TO COOPERATE WITH ALMIGHTY POWER. ACTIVATING GRACE. The biggest hindrance to victory with Jesus is NOT UNDERSTANDING HOW WE MUST APPROACH IT. What is the first thing people think about when they think of becoming victorious? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Armor of God

The Armor of God

Ephesians 6:10-12
Topics: General Spiritual Warfare
Since we’re fighting against enemies in the spirit world, we need special equipment both for defense and for offense. God has provided the “whole armor” for use, and we dare not omit any part. Satan is always looking for an unguarded area where he can get a beachhead in our lives from which to launch an attack. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Angels We Have Heard

Angels We Have Heard

Job 4:18-18
Topics: General Getting To Know Him
The order goes God, then the angels, then humans. God is so much bigger and more important than the angels that they don’t even get the big, important jobs. Angels get the ridiculous jobs. Angels get the job that God cannot be bothered with. Angels are the garbage men and cleaning ladies in heaven. If they get those jobs, how much lower must the humans be? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Preserve Trees that Give Life

Preserve Trees that Give Life

Deuteronomy 20:19-20
The tree of the field is man's life. This obscure little law in Deuteronomy holds great significance to the issue of the Christian life of today. It's a law that ensured care be given to the means by which food might be obtained by a city. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You And Paul In The Lions' Den

You And Paul In The Lions' Den

Daniel 6:1-28
The title for this message will become clearer as we proceed today! I referred to the Apostle Paul, and read the account of Daniel. But all of this is to help YOU today, in living the kind of life that you want to live and that God wants you to live for Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Beginning

A New Beginning

John 8:1-11
I want to preach to three different types of people today. The first are those who can say “Yes I have done everything I could this year for God”. I lived for God the best I could. The second are those that can say there are some areas that I did well and then there are some areas in my walk with God that did not go so well.Thirdly are those that did not do well at all in their walk with God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What's the Time?

What's the Time?

Galatians 6:7-7
Topics: General Stewardship Spiritual Growth
We need to decide what to do with the time that is given to us. We need to awaken ourselves to truth and make the mark that God intended for us to on this earth. We need to listen to the voice of God and allow Him to guide us on our walk-through life. We need to be faithful to God and His church! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power of Kindness!

The Power of Kindness!

Galatians 5:22-23
Topics: General Encouragement Love
As people begin to become more generous with others, they discover, for themselves, the power of kindness. When kindness is expressed, healthy relationships are created, community connections are nourished, and people are inspired to follow suit. [ read more... ]

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.