- Make sure that birthdays, holidays, special events, and vacations are focused on quality time with them.
- Leave the church at the office, just as you should with secular work during these times.
- Don’t allow insensitive church members to interrupt your family time.
- If you are going to succeed in ministry in the long-term, do not lose your family along the way.
- Playing family fun games, supporting your wife and kids in their spheres of interests and such should be considered part of growing your ministry.