Matthew 2:1-2

Topics: Christmas

• Image for sermon Worship With the Wisemen

Sermon

This Sermon has a
related Background:

Get this and all media free with a PreachIt membership.

PRAISE is a higher level of worship that takes you further into the presence of God. It is not just thanking God for what He has done, it is praising Him because of who He is!

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Wonderful Counselor

Wonderful Counselor

Isaiah 7:14-14
Topic: Christmas
This Christmas Season we celebrate more than a miracle birth. We celebrate a virgin-born Savior, has the answers we need for our lives today. Answers that are relevant to every need of every age.Bring your burdens to Him today. He will guide you through all of them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Wise Men Still Seek Him.

Wise Men Still Seek Him.

Matthew 2:1-2
In the heart of every man, woman, and child the Spirit of Christ is saying in a silent but undeniable way, "Seek Me and you will find Me". [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What To Do When Your Star Trek Ends With Nothing

What To Do When Your Star Trek Ends With Nothing

Matthew 2:1-12
Although Wise Men may not find exactly what they anticipate, they do several things that we ought to emulate. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Wise Men And The Star

The Wise Men And The Star

Matthew 2:9-11
Though the Messiah of all time and eternity was just a baby in our text, he was still King of Kings, and even though he was born in a rugged environment among oxen, He is still distinguished by His star. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Well Of Bethlehem

The Well Of Bethlehem

Psalms 22:1-18
God said, “In the last days, I’m going to turn the bucket upside down and pour out every last drop of my Spirit!” You may have to fight through the enemy’s forces to get to the well, but one drink of this water is worth it! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Ugliness of Christmas

The Ugliness of Christmas

1 Timothy 1:15-15
This is the ugliness of Christmas, but thank God, it ultimately brings us to the point of its beauty, because the beauty of Christmas is that Christ came into the world to save sinners! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Prince Of Peace

The Prince Of Peace

Luke 2:8-14
Through the centuries men have tried to find a way to secure peace! Records from the earliest of civilizations record their attempts by way of rules, laws and punishments; none of which have worked. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Somebody Greater Than Herod

Somebody Greater Than Herod

Matthew 2:17-17
John Lennon wrote a song called “Imagine” that says we should imagine that there is no Heaven, nothing to die for, no religion, and everybody living life in peace. There is no peace in this world without Jesus Christ. Imagine what this world would be like without Jesus Christ. It would be much worse than it is. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Relation To The Incarnation

My Relation To The Incarnation

Colossians 1:15-19
The fact that GOD BECAME FLESH is one of the most wonderful and yet one of the most incomprehensible things about God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Missing Peace

Missing Peace

Luke 2:13-14
We are in the season of the year when Christmas cards are circulated bearing the greeting, “Peace on Earth!” But with the world events we have seen played out in our news that seems like a cruel joke. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Mary Did You Know?

Mary Did You Know?

Luke 1:26-35
When Mary finished as a mother, raising her son to maturity to be on his own, Mary’s appointed task as unique as it was, had an expiration date. She fulfilled her specific mission when Jesus launched on his own. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Immanuel: God With Us

Immanuel: God With Us

Isaiah 7:14-14
Topics: Christ's Return Christmas
The same God that brought the Israelites out of Egyptian slavery, is with us now. The same God that spoke the worlds into existence. The same God that healed the Leper... That same God is now with us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If Christ Had Not Come

If Christ Had Not Come

John 15:22-22
The greatest tragedy of the Christmas holiday each year is not so much its commercialization, but its trivialization. People have forgotten Him to whom they owe so very much. The Bible teaches us that salvation is God's free gift, but like all gifts we must receive it in order to enjoy it! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He's More Than A Child

He's More Than A Child

Luke 2:10-12
A lot of people might think in their mind that he is still a little child over there in Bethlehem lying in a manger. But friend that little child is grown up and he is the Great Savior Jesus Christ! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

Luke 2:8-14
Many LEGENDS have sprung up around our celebration of Christmas. Here are some of the most popular, along with their true/false status: [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God’s Surprise Gift

God’s Surprise Gift

1 Corinthians 2:7-8
Topics: Christmas Easter/Passover
Make that decision to repent, to be baptized, to get involved in ministry, to make (Current Year) the best year ever? That’s the only Christmas gift that God wants! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Always Provides

God Always Provides

Matthew 2:11-14
It has been proven time and again that God never requires of us, if he can't readily provide the necessary resources for us. God is a miracle worker that knows what he is doing and always provides at just the right time. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Angelic Invitation-Christmas

Angelic Invitation-Christmas

Luke 2:7-18
The voice of God was not just directed at those shepherds on that hillside 2000 years ago, but the echoes reverberate throughout the rest of the land and even through time itself [ read more... ]

Image for sermon No Lines, No Waiting

No Lines, No Waiting

Hebrews 7:19-19
Most of you have heard that by nature I am a very impatient person. I don’t like to wait around with nothing to do. I don’t like to sit around if there is something that needs to be done. In fact one of my spiritual gifts is impatience. Actually, I’m not really sure that’s a spiritual gift. [ read more... ]

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.